Theory: DHT is what causes the inner fat pads on the face to lose volume

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
There’s two fats on your face. The inner and outter

the inner fat is what gives your face volume. Once that is gone the outter fat starts to slide down and sag off your face

Now, if you look at any balding dude, 99.999% of them have nasalfolds and sagging skin(aka diminished inner fat pads)

literally 99.999% of them.

also, there’s been a couple studies and companies that claim dht burns facial fat. The studies are kinda iffy. BUT if you look at balding guys 99.999% have no inner fat pads

Attachments

• 5F7FFDBA-5492-43D5-842B-7DFAB2CAA59F.png
    5F7FFDBA-5492-43D5-842B-7DFAB2CAA59F.png
    763.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 31D89229-366B-4B97-BDE4-F1FDF214A57B.jpeg
    31D89229-366B-4B97-BDE4-F1FDF214A57B.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
but balding dudes don't have higher dht. their follicles are just more sensitive to it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Heguldus and TheEndHasNoEnd
Special ed tier iq

just because dht sensitivity on the scalp and collagen decline rises with age, it doesnt mean they're caused by the same thing. If anything, collagen is like 50% androgens iirc.

whats next, dht causes death? Rofl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14781
Special ed tier iq

just because dht sensitivity on the scalp and collagen decline rises with age, it doesnt mean they're caused by the same thing. If anything, collagen is like 50% androgens iirc.

whats next, dht causes death? Rofl
Show me one balding guy(norwood 3.5+) with INNER fat pads still in tact with no nasolfolds or sagging skin what so ever.

also I’m not talking about outter fat pads(meaning a fat guy with sagging skin)

I’m talking about inner fat pads. Find me one dude

and if you do “find” a guy, compare his current facial volume how it is now, to his facial volume when he had a full head of hair

Last edited:
Show me one balding guy(norwood 3.5+) with INNER fat pads still in tact with no nasolfolds or sagging skin what so ever.

well, i can use myself. Im 20 with total dogshit fatpads for my age (eyebags, nasofolds, the whole 9 yards) with a perfect nw0 2.75 head hairline. And i know someone whos a year older than me with perfect fat pads whos nw2-2.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

Logical fallacy at its finest tbh. 99.9% of people who are norwood 3.5+ are in their mid twenties and higher. Most men at that age already experience some reduction of collagen and saggy skin is bound to happen anyway regardless of whether or not the individual in question is losing his hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and TheEndHasNoEnd
well, i can use myself. Im 20 with total dogshit fatpads for my age (eyebags, nasofolds, the whole 9 yards) with a perfect nw0 2.75 head hairline. And i know someone whos a year older than me with perfect fat pads whos nw2-2.5
Norwood 2 isn’t really balding lmao

anyway pics of this dude could help prove your point

there’s a lot of evidence that DHT burns facial fat, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that most Norwood 3+ have no inner fat pads

OP what about this faggot. He's like thinning nw4 and has insane collagen and intact fat pads

Logical fallacy at its finest tbh. 99.9% of people who are norwood 3.5+ are in their mid twenties and higher. Most men at that age already experience some reduction of collagen and saggy skin is bound to happen anyway regardless of whether or not the individual in question is losing his hair
Sagging skin is from reduction of the inner fat pads. When the inner fat pads are lost, the outter fat pads start to slide down (hence sag) elastin plays a roll too but mainly it’s the fat pads

DHT burns facial fat

Norwood 2 isn’t really balding lmao

anyway pics of this dude could help prove your point

there’s a lot of evidence that DHT burns facial fat, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that most Norwood 3+ have no inner fat pads
im not gonna leak his pics jfl
nw2 isnt balding? Do you even know what nw2 looks like? If theres any semblance of recession in your temples thats balding, and nw2 is far past that point. Also i think hes closer to nw3 at this point

aging causes dht sensitivity in the scalp to rise and collagen decline, there's your answer theres nothing special about it. “muh dht burns facial fat” prob the cheeks only not the rest, women lose fat pads too despite having near non existent dht (as well as losing them faster than men). Women also dont bald. Im not balding because no one in my moms side went bald, my scalp is very insensitive to dht despite my bad aging genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 4430
OP what about this faggot. He's like thinning nw4 and has insane collagen and intact fat pads

Good point

but he’s Asian lmao. What I noticed about balding Asians is that they keep there fat pads no matter what for a long ass time.

also DHT could have fuked his hair and not his fat pads. Maybe his hair was more sensitive

find a white dude who kept his fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Good point

but he’s Asian lmao. What I noticed about balding Asians is that they keep there fat pads no matter what for a long ass time.

also DHT could have fuked his hair and not his fat pads. Maybe his hair was more sensitive

find a white dude who kept his fat pads
Completely intact

Almost completely intact

Intact if you dont take his shitty recessed orbitals into account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Completely intact

Almost completely intact

idk why op doesnt understand that his “pattern” he brought up is both explained by aging. Women lose their fat pads much quicker than men despite having next to none of dht, and they dont bald. That should be proof alone that dht is not the cause of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 13367
idk why op doesnt understand that his “pattern” he brought up is both explained by aging. Women lose their fat pads much quicker than men despite having next to none of dht, and they dont bald. That should be proof alone that dht is not the cause of it.
Yea and another thing worth mentioning is the fact that recessed maxilla can severely impact this shit as well. Anyone with midface hypoplasia is going to have these terrible looking tear throughs between their eyes and nose cause their skin lacks bone support in that area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Yea and another thing worth mentioning is the fact that recessed maxilla can severely impact this shit as well. Anyone with midface hypoplasia is going to have these terrible looking tear throughs between their eyes and nose cause their skin lacks bone support in that area
yeah, as well as a recessed paranasal causing folds.

Completely intact

Almost completely intact

The only one who semi has fat pads is the last one. Even then you can see the under eye hollows in that guy

and you’d need to see the pics of them before they went bald

they could have had better fat pads

Last edited:

5:14 this guy gives a good visual explaination on how the inner fat pad losing volume causes the outter fat pad to sag and drop

maxilla isn’t everything with aging. It’s important asf but not everything.

a recessed maxilla will 100% cause nasol folds, but having a good foward maxilla won’t automatically save you from nasolfolds

mike mew himself has a good maxilla yet his skin is sagging like crazy and looks like shit with deep folds because he lost his fat pads

also he’s ironically balding in addition to losing his pads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag
Its funny how ur dodging my points op

There’s two fats on your face. The inner and outter

the inner fat is what gives your face volume. Once that is gone the outter fat starts to slide down and sag off your face

Now, if you look at any balding dude, 99.999% of them have nasalfolds and sagging skin(aka diminished inner fat pads)

literally 99.999% of them.

also, there’s been a couple studies and companies that claim dht burns facial fat. The studies are kinda iffy. BUT if you look at balding guys 99.999% have no inner fat pads
i think you got it wrong but kind of right, dht and other androgenic hormones is what I think makes kids loose that upper cheek fat (baby fat) on their base as their faces masculinises to a man's

• +1
Reactions: Slob and AscendingHero
Retarded monkey tier theory.

i think you got it wrong but kind of right, dht and other androgenic hormones is what I think makes kids loose that upper cheek fat (baby fat) on their base as their faces masculinises to a man's
Nah I think it’s just DHT, cause many Asians have there youthful lower fat pads still in tact well into there 30s and sometimes even into there 40s+.

Asians have the lowest amount of DHT out of any race

so

also there’s a couple claims saying DHT burns facial fat, and it’s also a fact that DHT burns fat in general

And, DHT lowers estrogen. Low estrogen could also be a culprit of no fat pads

Last edited: