[Theory] Easy and cheap way to prevent, maybe even reverse balding

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
In my other threads I went into how PUFAs promote fat gain in adipocytes through PPAR. PPAR is the most important adipose tissue receptor out there actually, without it animals literally have no fat and die. I've also made a thread on how it seems that balding may be caused by thinning of the head's fat layer causing reduced E2 causing increase DHT locally(5-ar is opposed by E2, fat layer has a lot of aromatase in it). In fact, fat grafts are now a thing for reversing balding.

So?

PUFAs strongly
activate PPAR, infact PUFAs are extremely obesogenic! Not only that, but the cheapest PUFA out there, sunflower oil, easily goes through the skin. I've experimented with sunflower oil on my face and found that it is extremely bloating in the long-term on the skin area applied so I stopped using it, but now I realize it's value as
anti-balding agent and hair-growth promotion.

One of the strongest activators of PPAR-gamma is a fatty acid found in sunflower oil!
Not only that, but plenty of foids use shit like sunflower oil/grapeseed oil for improved hair growth. This is all not cope, many oils show 5-ar inhibition and also show improved hair growth when tested.

I believe sunflower oil may be one of the most effective tools vs balding, simply because it can bloat the fat on top of the scalp and locally increase the amount of aromatase present.

Here is proof of what I say:

Mean hair count increases of 40% were observed in PSO-treated men at 24 weeks, whereas increases of 10% were observed in placebo-treated men (P < 0.001). Adverse effects were not different in the two groups.

The animals were randomized into 4 groups based on different topical applications: saline (SA), jojoba oil (JO), 3% minoxidil (MXD), and 3% peppermint oil (PEO). The hair growth effects of the 4-week topical applications were evaluated in terms of hair growth...
Of the 4 experimental groups, PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth.
Peppermint oil literally outperformed minoxidil!

Here are the effects shown:

ECAM2014 549721002

Only 24 weeks of treatment.

TL;DR PUFA oils prevent, maybe even reverse balding. Sunflower oil has never been tested, but in theory should work very well and foids swear by it on the intranetz.

MODS GIVE ME FREE VIP I KNOW HALF OF U ARE BALDING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BogdanYermakov, MikeMew'sBitch and 13 others
Here We Go Again GIF

here we go again with the snakeoils & br0science

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Mewton, SoyGune and 13 others
peppermint and castor oil is also legit, the problem is applying on the head daily.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec, GigaAscender and Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mewcoper, BogdanYermakov and 8 others
i had good success with garlic in my past too

needs more studies

No.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
lol
reading this would give the ray peaters brain damage

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TITUS, Playerhater1 and 1 other person
Too much broscience dude.
If you suffer from androgenic alopecia like most men, some hair growth enchancing mixture won't do.
Going pure Minoxidil/Peppermint Oil/Rosemary Oil/Whatever Oil is not enough you will loose more and more hair overtime.
You need to prevent folicle miniaturisation by DHT by using something like Finasteride/Dutasteride/RU58841 etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Golgo13, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
so sunflower oil will increase under eye fat too
not just useful for balding but also useful for under eye support then

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, RAITEIII, Golgo13 and 3 others
is there another oil that is more effective than sunflower?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
In my other threads I went into how PUFAs promote fat gain in adipocytes through PPAR. PPAR is the most important adipose tissue receptor out there actually, without it animals literally have no fat and die. I've also made a thread on how it seems that balding may be caused by thinning of the head's fat layer causing reduced E2 causing increase DHT locally(5-ar is opposed by E2, fat layer has a lot of aromatase in it). In fact, fat grafts are now a thing for reversing balding.

So?

PUFAs strongly activate PPAR, infact PUFAs are extremely obesogenic! Not only that, but the cheapest PUFA out there, sunflower oil, easily goes through the skin. I've experimented with sunflower oil on my face and found that it is extremely bloating in the long-term on the skin area applied so I stopped using it, but now I realize it's value as
anti-balding agent and hair-growth promotion.

One of the strongest activators of PPAR-gamma is a fatty acid found in sunflower oil!
Not only that, but plenty of foids use shit like sunflower oil/grapeseed oil for improved hair growth. This is all not cope, many oils show 5-ar inhibition and also show improved hair growth when tested.

I believe sunflower oil may be one of the most effective tools vs balding, simply because it can bloat the fat on top of the scalp and locally increase the amount of aromatase present.

Here is proof of what I say:

Peppermint oil literally outperformed minoxidil!

Here are the effects shown:

View attachment 986902

Only 24 weeks of treatment.

TL;DR PUFA oils prevent, maybe even reverse balding. Sunflower oil has never been tested, but in theory should work very well and foids swear by it on the intranetz.

MODS GIVE ME FREE VIP I KNOW HALF OF U ARE BALDING
Send me a pm, keen to discuss further

Is peppermint oil PUFA?

i wonder if it could give you hooded eyes too

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Too much broscience dude.
If you suffer from androgenic alopecia like most men, some hair growth enchancing mixture won't do.
Going pure Minoxidil/Peppermint Oil/Rosemary Oil/Whatever Oil is not enough you will loose more and more hair overtime.
You need to prevent folicle miniaturisation by DHT by using something like Finasteride/Dutasteride/RU58841 etc.
There's no bro-science, fatty acids are shown to inhibit 5-ar enzyme, especially PUFAs.
is there another oil that is more effective than sunflower?
Problem is there is neglible amounts of free fatty acids in oils. If you were to get pure arachidonic acid or linoleic acid, that would be a different story.
In vitro pure arachidonic acid can massively improve hair growth:

i had good success with garlic in my past too
Oral or topical? In my either thread the pectins in garlic affect PPAR, but I wasn't sure if the amount of pectins was sufficient.

peppermint and castor oil is also legit, the problem is applying on the head daily.
Just apply before sleep and wash off in the morning? And yes your pillow gets fucked, but you should wash your pillow daily anyways to minimize acne and bloated inflammation in general.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Send me a pm, keen to discuss further

Is peppermint oil PUFA?
Most plant/herb oil = PUFA.

Herbs are especially interesting, as they often have more free fatty acids instead of triglycerides relative to seed oils. This is why herb oils can kill animals/damage organs/kill insects(certain oils kill cats/dogs in small quantities).

Many here don't know it, but various small bugs and bacteria all cause facial inflammation and acne. Acne isn't fully hormonal, if you just stop being a pig and change your bed everyday, and spray that shit with pesticide oils(make sure is not toxic to any pets u have/might have) u'll resolve most facial inflammation issues(acne, etc...).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mewcoper, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Here We Go Again GIF

here we go again with the snakeoils & br0science
This type of attitude is why men are so behind foids on personal care. You gotta listen to foids about these type of things, they naturally test everything on themselves, they are the ultimate test subjects.

Who would even know about castor oil without foids? Now castor oil is used everywhere to eyelashmaxx...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Golgo13, Slayercel and 1 other person
Oral or topical? In my either thread the pectins in garlic affect PPAR, but I wasn't sure if the amount of pectins was sufficient.
Topical. I had hairloss at the back of my head when i was a kid and my mother literally rubbed garlic on my head when i went to sleep. Hairloss stopped after a while and everything is normal since then

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, mewcoper, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Topical. I had hairloss at the back of my head when i was a kid and my mother literally rubbed garlic on my head when i went to sleep. Hairloss stopped after a while and everything is normal since then
Garlic is a weird compound. It definitely enhances PPAR-gamma, but at the same time it inhibits fat gain slightly(not that strong though). Overall, I'd say the effects of garlic in your case weren't mediated by PPAR, mostly likely some different mechanism, there's too many compounds in it tbh to know exactly what it's doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and .👽.
Garlic is a weird compound. It definitely enhances PPAR-gamma, but at the same time it inhibits fat gain slightly(not that strong though). Overall, I'd say the effects of garlic in your case weren't mediated by PPAR, mostly likely some different mechanism, there's too many compounds in it tbh to know exactly what it's doing.
I found a study:

Conclusions: Garlic is an efficient and rapid topical treatment for alopecia areata. It is cheep, available and with negligible side effects.

I think i had this alopecia back then. Not a real hairloss like the most males, kinda a disease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and getra
20210213 233431
Thanks a lot bro! I'll just rub some fucking sunflower oil on my head with some pieces of garlic and be good as rain

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BogdanYermakov, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
You have nothing to lose anymore tbh
Which is why i will not be wasting my time on 100% copes
Avodart, Minoxidil, 1.5-2mm dermapen, Biotin, Saw palmetto, PRP, laser comb, Mesotherapy

There is not much else that can do shit to fix balding all this natural plant shit is cope

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, .👽. and Deleted member 4887
Which is why i will not be wasting my time on 100% copes
Avodart, Minoxidil, 1.5-2mm dermapen, Biotin, Saw palmetto, PRP, laser comb, Mesotherapy

There is not much else that can do shit to fix balding all this natural plant shit is cope
Anything of them helped you significantly?

Anything of them helped you significantly?
Started everything all at once 2.5 weeks ago so too early to say but I will make a full report in 3 months then another 9 months after that

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Started everything all at once 2.5 weeks ago so too early to say but I will make a full report in 3 months then another 9 months after that
Minox + dermaroller should give you good results. Im using then since a couple of weeks too for my temples. Lets see

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 4887
Minox + dermaroller should give you good results. Im using then since a couple of weeks too for my temples. Lets see
I will be doing 1.5mm or 2mm once a fortnight by dermatoligist

Do you think i should just ask for 2mm since its a proffesional anyway?

Just apply before sleep and wash off in the morning? And yes your pillow gets fucked, but you should wash your pillow daily anyways to minimize acne and bloated inflammation in general.
it's not very managable if you have someone in your life. my scalp was looking hideous my girlfriend was keep asking.

it's not very managable if you have someone in your life. my scalp was looking hideous my girlfriend was keep asking.
Why would ur scalp look bad from oil? Did you wash it off tho?

This type of attitude is why men are so behind foids on personal care. You gotta listen to foids about these type of things, they naturally test everything on themselves, they are the ultimate test subjects.

Who would even know about castor oil without foids? Now castor oil is used everywhere to eyelashmaxx...
Foids are dumb as shit, and the idea that castor oil can helo hair has been around forever.

But these cope methods dont work for mpd. Its min, fin, dut, ru, cb, or cope.

• +1
Foids are dumb as shit, and the idea that castor oil can helo hair has been around forever.

But these cope methods dont work for mpd. Its min, fin, dut, ru, cb, or cope.
And yet you're on an incel forum in a world dominated by foids and somehow they are dumb as shit?

More like you're just another pathetic beta male that can't accept that foids are aeons ahead of us when it comes to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Golgo13 and .👽.
And yet you're on an incel forum in a world dominated by foids and somehow they are dumb as shit?

More like you're just another pathetic beta male that can't accept that foids are aeons ahead of us when it comes to looksmaxxing.
Scratch that, youre dumb as shit.

You think no ones tried to use the products in your dogshit thread? You think people wouldnt use fucking sunflower and peppermint oil if they worked?

The reason why no one uses them is because they dont fucking work. Only pharma-grade products work for hair loss. Or else people would jfl, use cope oils for hair loss.

• +1
Scratch that, youre dumb as shit.

You think no ones tried to use the products in your dogshit thread? You think people wouldnt use fucking sunflower and peppermint oil if they worked?

The reason why no one uses them is because they dont fucking work. Only pharma-grade products work for hair loss. Or else people would jfl, use cope oils for hair loss.
what about the study showing peppermintoil outperforming minox, you fucking dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and .👽.
what about the study showing peppermintoil outperforming minox, you fucking dog.
Buffoon.

Its 3% minoxidil, the typical concentration is 5%. Notice how they lowered the percentage sp skew the results in their favor? They do this with everything that apparently outperforms minox. But it doesnt, minox is the best hair growth stimulant on the market.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 9511
bad study - its done on rats and the minoxidil solution is very small

it works a bit like min - both vasodilators

peppermint oil is a lot less potent but can help some

i have never seen a single person have impressive results using any oil - sometimes you get a few frail little hairs here or there but nothing substantial. Your theory will not work to slow, halt or reverse balding.

Try THC mixed in coconut oil.
r/CBD - CBD and Hair Growth Follow Up - 2 months of using cbd oil on my hair daily. CBD seems to be working.

This is effect from CBD which is just way weaker than THC is.

am I supposed to see a change aside from his hair being wet?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Slayercel, BigBoy and 1 other person
Buffoon.

Its 3% minoxidil, the typical concentration is 5%. Notice how they lowered the percentage sp skew the results in their favor? They do this with everything that apparently outperforms minox. But it doesnt, minox is the best hair growth stimulant on the market.

bad study - its done on rats and the minoxidil solution is very sm

it works a bit like min - both vasodilators

peppermint oil is a lot less potent but can help some

i have never seen a single person have impressive results using any oil - sometimes you get a few frail little hairs here or there but nothing substantial. Your theory will not work to slow, halt or reverse balding.

am I supposed to see a change aside from his hair being wet?

No significant difference was found between the study groups regarding hair count either at month 3 or month 6 (> .05).

Get absolutely fucked retards 0 low IQ inbred mongrels. As for the dosage, the dosage of the oil is the same as minox, if increasing minox improves it's ability then so will increasing the oil dosage. You low IQ apes are aeons behind me on medical research, you don't even understand that every single PUFA is highly estrogenic/anti-androgenic. Absolute dogs tbh don't even reply to this thread anymore.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Constantin Denis

Get absolutely fucked retards 0 low IQ inbred mongrels. As for the dosage, the dosage of the oil is the same as minox, if increasing minox improves it's ability then so will increasing the oil dosage. You low IQ apes are aeons behind me on medical research, you don't even understand that every single PUFA is highly estrogenic/anti-androgenic. Absolute dogs tbh don't even reply to this thread anymore.
5% minoxidil is what is used for hair loss, less than that is ineffective.

The Rosemary oil is compared to 2% minoxidil which is ineffetive topically.

Just admit youre retarded and made a shit thread.

5% minoxidil is what is used for hair loss, less than that is ineffective.

The Rosemary oil is compared to 2% minoxidil which is ineffetive topically.

Just admit youre retarded and made a shit thread.
yeah sure 2% is ineffective but 5% is somehow effective

post sources for ur claim or fuck off u absolute excuse of human excrement

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Satan
yeah sure 2% is ineffective but 5% is somehow effective

post sources for ur claim or fuck off u absolute excuse of human excrement
What kind of retarded point is this. Some things work effectively at a higher concentration.

My source? Minoxidil for hair loss is all sold at 5%.

No point in arguing with you, shit thread you abused dog.
Bruh moment
Low iq

2% minoxidil is barely gonna do anything, for legit results 5% is needed. Thats why they use lower concentrations of minoxidil in these studies. Or else theyd use 5% like what is actually used to treat hair loss.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAITEIII and Satan
why does op have @Dukeys avi?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6191
2% minoxidil is barely gonna do anything, for legit results 5% is needed. Thats why they use lower concentrations of minoxidil in these studies. Or else theyd use 5% like what is actually used to treat hair loss.
Bruh 2% is commonly used for female pattern baldness
5% is usually used for men

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
Bruh 2% is commonly used for female pattern baldness
5% is usually used for men
We arent women, this thread is for males.

2% works for women but 5% is what works for men. 2% is mot very effective on men.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Satan
What kind of retarded point is this. Some things work effectively at a higher concentration.

My source? Minoxidil for hair loss is all sold at 5%.

No point in arguing with you, shit thread you abused dog.

Low iq

Ur so fucking stupid u dont even realize it, it's embarassing.

2% works well and is effective, 5% only works slightly better (diminishing returns).

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Satan

2% works for women but 5% is what works for men. 2% is mot very effective on men.
2% works for men too
@antiantifa is right you are either illinformed or illiterate

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy

2% is still effective in men, 5% is just better, but 2% is still effective, if 3% peppermint oil/rosemary oil outperform 3% minox then those oils are simply better than minox.

Either way you're a tard, just use both minox and essential oils.

• Love it
Reactions: Satan