[Theory] Easy and cheap way to prevent, maybe even reverse balding

Ur so fucking stupid u dont even realize it, it's embarassing.

2% works well and is effective, 5% only works slightly better (diminishing returns).
Holy shit youre fucking stupid. I said 2% works less for men. Thats why they use 2-3% concentrations bc they are less effective.

This all started bc you wanted to act like a big shot and simp for women on an incel forum.
2% works for men too
@antiantifa is right you are either illinformed or illiterate
It is less effective for men.

My original point stands, they use lower concentrations and use it to alter the studies in their favor

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Satan

2% is still effective in men, 5% is just better, but 2% is still effective, if 3% peppermint oil/rosemary oil outperform 3% minox then those oils are simply better than minox.

Either way you're a tard, just use both minox and essential oils.
No essential oils dont do shit. Lol if anyone falls for this shit theead.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Satan
No essential oils dont do shit. Lol if anyone falls for this shit theead.
Peppermint and Rosemary Essential Oils disolved in some carrier oil are perfect replacement as a minox for eyelashes

God damned criminal
Guts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Dukeys

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Peppermint and Rosemary Essential Oils disolved in some carrier oil are perfect replacement as a minox for eyelashes
fair point, but it wouldnt be safe to use minoxidil in that area. and minoxidil doesnt work well in the eyebrow/eyelash region.

im just saying these studies use lower concentrations of minoxidil to buff their studies in their favor. or else they would use the normal 5% for men.

peppermint and rosemary oil/any other oil is highly ineffective for mpd, I've never heard of anyone claiming results with them. and the people who do are always using minoxidil or finasteride/dutasteride along with it. so we cant say where the results came from.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, WadlowMaxxing and .👽.
Aren't Peppermint and rosemary increasing estrogen ?
What oil(s) would you recommend for eyebrows growth ?
Also do you really change you bedsheets everyday @antiantifa ?

Aren't Peppermint and rosemary increasing estrogen ?
What oil(s) would you recommend for eyebrows growth ?
Also do you really change you bedsheets everyday @antiantifa ?
no I'm Asian I don't have to care for my skin

And yes, locally estrogen will be increased from those oils.

• +1
Reactions: Satan
fair point, but it wouldnt be safe to use minoxidil in that area. and minoxidil doesnt work well in the eyebrow/eyelash region.

im just saying these studies use lower concentrations of minoxidil to buff their studies in their favor. or else they would use the normal 5% for men.

peppermint and rosemary oil/any other oil is highly ineffective for mpd, I've never heard of anyone claiming results with them. and the people who do are always using minoxidil or finasteride/dutasteride along with it. so we cant say where the results came from.
I'm trying coconut oil + hash oil right now on eyelashes, we'll see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Which is why i will not be wasting my time on 100% copes
Avodart, Minoxidil, 1.5-2mm dermapen, Biotin, Saw palmetto, PRP, laser comb, Mesotherapy

There is not much else that can do shit to fix balding all this natural plant shit is cope
Do not expect results from PRP. And would highly advice not to pay high sums of money for this. If you want to do this treament then DIY ( all requirements for less than 130£). Unless richcel then do whatever you want.

Minox + dermaroller should give you good results. Im using then since a couple of weeks too for my temples. Lets see
What are your results so far?

In my other threads I went into how PUFAs promote fat gain in adipocytes through PPAR. PPAR is the most important adipose tissue receptor out there actually, without it animals literally have no fat and die. I've also made a thread on how it seems that balding may be caused by thinning of the head's fat layer causing reduced E2 causing increase DHT locally(5-ar is opposed by E2, fat layer has a lot of aromatase in it). In fact, fat grafts are now a thing for reversing balding.

So?

PUFAs strongly activate PPAR, infact PUFAs are extremely obesogenic! Not only that, but the cheapest PUFA out there, sunflower oil, easily goes through the skin. I've experimented with sunflower oil on my face and found that it is extremely bloating in the long-term on the skin area applied so I stopped using it, but now I realize it's value as
anti-balding agent and hair-growth promotion.

One of the strongest activators of PPAR-gamma is a fatty acid found in sunflower oil!
Not only that, but plenty of foids use shit like sunflower oil/grapeseed oil for improved hair growth. This is all not cope, many oils show 5-ar inhibition and also show improved hair growth when tested.

I believe sunflower oil may be one of the most effective tools vs balding, simply because it can bloat the fat on top of the scalp and locally increase the amount of aromatase present.

Here is proof of what I say:

Peppermint oil literally outperformed minoxidil!

Here are the effects shown:

View attachment 986902

Only 24 weeks of treatment.

TL;DR PUFA oils prevent, maybe even reverse balding. Sunflower oil has never been tested, but in theory should work very well and foids swear by it on the intranetz.

MODS GIVE ME FREE VIP I KNOW HALF OF U ARE BALDING
I tried diluted peppermint oil in the past.

It was cope.

Diluted peppermint oil, works good for my eyebrows and beard though