Theory Theory on why Caffeine is making everyone BALD

Tarzan

Tarzan

Trainee
Time online
23h 52m
Let's look at what happens when you consume caffeine

Caffeine is a poison produced by plants as a defence mechanism so the plant doesn't get eaten by an animal.(a small amount of caffeine is enough to kill any animal.....). Since its a poison, your adrenals pump inhumane amounts of adrenaline which is otherwise known as the fight or fight response. This releases stupid amounts of cortisol(stress) through your body and we all know what that does. Low T, Shit skin, shit hair and so on. Not only are you under constant stress, but with time you will begin to experience adrenal fatigue from your adrenals being constantly overworked. And you wonder why you feel like shit all the time?

Hair is always first to go under stress, your body doesn't care about vanity and hair is not that important for it. It has other priorities.

The jews have tricked all of us into consuming caffeine every day with the numerous bullshit fake studies proving how healthy and good it is for you. Keep coping.

JFL

Now why do you think this will never get ''Studied'' ? Look at how much money these jews are printing in the caffeine industry. Even if it has been studied and proven, it will never get published due to fear of getting sued by caffeine companies.

But what the fuck do I know?:soy:

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

Typical highschool jock
Time online
110d 17h 1m
Tarzan said:

Caffeine is a poison produced by plants as a defence mechanism so the plant doesn't get eaten by an animal.(a small amount of caffeine is enough to kill any animal.....). Since its a poison, your adrenals pump inhumane amounts of adrenaline which is otherwise known as the fight or fight response. This releases stupid amounts of cortisol(stress) through your body and we all know what that does. Low T, Shit skin, shit hair and so on. Not only are you under constant stress, but with time you will begin to experience adrenal fatigue from your adrenals being constantly overworked. And you wonder why you feel like shit all the time?

Hair is always first to go under stress, your body doesn't care about vanity and hair is not that important for it. It has other priorities.

The jews have tricked all of us into consuming caffeine every day with the numerous bullshit fake studies proving how healthy and good it is for you. Keep coping.

JFL

Now why do you think this will never get ''Studied'' ? Look at how much money these jews are printing in the caffeine industry. Even if it has been studied and proven, it will never get published due to fear of getting sued by caffeine companies.

Dn read shit, brb downing 800 mg caffeine before my next fucking workout​

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
35d 16h 35m
Tarzan said:

JFL

why do greycels sound more like looksmaxx users than long time looksmax users do :lul::lul::lul::lul:

turbocuckcel_7000000

turbocuckcel_7000000

✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️☠️✡️
Time online
30d 13h 20m
my hair got a little better once i started slamming some monster here and there, it made me get into taurine and vitamin B complex and focusing less on the caffeine

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Zephir
Time online
22d 20h 12m
Huge if true.

I can't quit caffeine anyway, it must be ingrained in my DNA at this point. I tried to quit and felt shit for many weeks, zero motivation to do anything even rotting in front of the computer felt like work, it was unbearable.

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
223d 12h 44m
jfcage said:
I rarely drink coffee, yet I am NW3-4.
carbs + vitamin b1

give it a go

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Time online
85d 20h 50m
Tarzan said:

JFL

I've dank it on and off everyday since I was about three. Now I'm 34 and got me lots o hair.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

bird
Time online
145d 23h 30m
any proof mein neger?

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
44d 20h 28m
I put it in my shampoo. :lul:
0 read.

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
Time online
16d 8m
why do all of u always blame the jews ?:feelsuhh:

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 20h 58m
Meanwhile Chad drinks 10 cups of coffee a day and has the best hair.

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

Zephir
Time online
76d 23h 4m
complete cope

Tarzan

Tarzan

Trainee
Time online
23h 52m
Constantin Denis said:
Meanwhile Chad drinks 10 cups of coffee a day and has the best hair. View attachment 1411078
Give it 10 years. Look at a models diet consisting of 90% coffee. What does their hair look like after their career?

I'm sure chico has good hair nowadays.

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 20h 58m
Tarzan said:
Give it 10 years. Look at a models diet consisting of 90% coffee. What does their hair look like after their career?

I'm sure chico has good hair nowadays.
Chico's father is bald as fuck.

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Gondolapilled
Time online
62d 18h 39m
Agreed, amphetamine is much better stimulant

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Time online
238d 19h 57m
Prettyboy said:
Agreed, amphetamine is much better stimulant

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444
It lowers Testosterone sadly

F

FloridaDude

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 15h 19m
Totally shit theory. Didn't read, but I've taken insane amounts of caffeine daily since I was 14. I'm 26 and my hairline hasn't budged

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
300d 10h 25m
Tarzan said:
There's shampoo with caffeine to stimulate hair growth, I use it occasionally and makes the scalp tingly, but I don't know how effective it is...