Theory on why Caffeine is making everyone BALD

Tarzan

Tarzan

Iron
Let's look at what happens when you consume caffeine

Caffeine is a poison produced by plants as a defence mechanism so the plant doesn't get eaten by an animal.(a small amount of caffeine is enough to kill any animal.....). Since its a poison, your adrenals pump inhumane amounts of adrenaline which is otherwise known as the fight or fight response. This releases stupid amounts of cortisol(stress) through your body and we all know what that does. Low T, Shit skin, shit hair and so on. Not only are you under constant stress, but with time you will begin to experience adrenal fatigue from your adrenals being constantly overworked. And you wonder why you feel like shit all the time?

Hair is always first to go under stress, your body doesn't care about vanity and hair is not that important for it. It has other priorities.

The jews have tricked all of us into consuming caffeine every day with the numerous bullshit fake studies proving how healthy and good it is for you. Keep coping.

JFL

Now why do you think this will never get ''Studied'' ? Look at how much money these jews are printing in the caffeine industry. Even if it has been studied and proven, it will never get published due to fear of getting sued by caffeine companies.

But what the fuck do I know?:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newkid, TsarTsar444, lutte and 7 others
cope you just have shit hair genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 14543 and 7 others

Caffeine is a poison produced by plants as a defence mechanism so the plant doesn't get eaten by an animal.(a small amount of caffeine is enough to kill any animal.....). Since its a poison, your adrenals pump inhumane amounts of adrenaline which is otherwise known as the fight or fight response. This releases stupid amounts of cortisol(stress) through your body and we all know what that does. Low T, Shit skin, shit hair and so on. Not only are you under constant stress, but with time you will begin to experience adrenal fatigue from your adrenals being constantly overworked. And you wonder why you feel like shit all the time?

Hair is always first to go under stress, your body doesn't care about vanity and hair is not that important for it. It has other priorities.

The jews have tricked all of us into consuming caffeine every day with the numerous bullshit fake studies proving how healthy and good it is for you. Keep coping.

JFL

Now why do you think this will never get ''Studied'' ? Look at how much money these jews are printing in the caffeine industry. Even if it has been studied and proven, it will never get published due to fear of getting sued by caffeine companies.

Dn read shit, brb downing 800 mg caffeine before my next fucking workout​

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 14781, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others

JFL

why do greycels sound more like looksmaxx users than long time looksmax users do :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: teracoper and fvolkek
my hair got a little better once i started slamming some monster here and there, it made me get into taurine and vitamin B complex and focusing less on the caffeine

Huge if true.

I can't quit caffeine anyway, it must be ingrained in my DNA at this point. I tried to quit and felt shit for many weeks, zero motivation to do anything even rotting in front of the computer felt like work, it was unbearable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14918
GENETICS.

I have caffeine everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14781
I rarely drink coffee, yet I am NW3-4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14781

JFL

I've dank it on and off everyday since I was about three. Now I'm 34 and got me lots o hair.

any proof mein neger?

I put it in my shampoo. :lul:
0 read.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
why do all of u always blame the jews ?:feelsuhh:

its not the jews fault ur balding mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Prettyboy, Sens and 1 other person
Meanwhile Chad drinks 10 cups of coffee a day and has the best hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Rasputin and Deleted member 14543
complete cope

Give it 10 years. Look at a models diet consisting of 90% coffee. What does their hair look like after their career?

I'm sure chico has good hair nowadays.
Chico's father is bald as fuck.

Agreed, amphetamine is much better stimulant

@TsarTsar444

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Totally shit theory. Didn't read, but I've taken insane amounts of caffeine daily since I was 14. I'm 26 and my hairline hasn't budged

There's shampoo with caffeine to stimulate hair growth, I use it occasionally and makes the scalp tingly, but I don't know how effective it is...
res_5301e65983ab604315ac12df4c25834d.jpg
men-ultra-anti-hair-fall-with-caffeine-shampoo-225-ml-054208.jpg
471b85cb2ed6e15957d69fa41bbdc053