Theory: Vitro babies will discriminated against by natural born babies as time progresses

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Title

Us humans always find something to hate and blame shit for (not paralleling to racism since racism is genuine and based but yeah)

I think eventually instead of lookism ageism or whatever it will transcend to whether ur a natural born or a vitroborn

I myself am natural thankfully, but I think this will be a conflict in the future

• Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and Gonthar
I think it will be the other way around - the natural ones will be seen as poor and lower class, while the upper classes will afford to have designer babies made in vitro...

Vitro babies will come out looking deformed and that'll be the end of all that

They’re already picking the strongest, genetically healthy embryos with IVF so this is just wrong. You can also now select your gender with it as well.

They’re already picking the strongest, generically healthy with IVF so this is just wrong. You can also now select your gender with it as well.
FUCK VITRO BABIES Natural only tbh.
Fucking not even human genetically modified cucks. kill em all tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
FUCK VITRO BABIES Natural only tbh.
Fucking not even human genetically modified cucks. kill em all tbh
The Jewish has been doing this shit for over 50 years. It’s nothing new.

Title

Us humans always find something to hate and blame shit for (not paralleling to racism since racism is genuine and based but yeah)

I think eventually instead of lookism ageism or whatever it will transcend to whether ur a natural born or a vitroborn

I myself am natural thankfully, but I think this will be a conflict in the future
It will only get more and more popular cause nobody on the West aint ready to fix the fuckery what is going with women and men nowadays. It is too far gone to reverse it. :feelswhy:

That’s some Gundam Seed type shit. "Natural Borns" and "artificially created" humans even wage war in that show.
But thankfully we won‘t ever see this in the world considering how close in the end times we are.