there are 2 kind of people who deny the importance of height

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
1. narcissistic manlets with an inferior complex

think about it: even accomplished 6'1 (not even short but tall) billionaire and superstar cr7 is still insecure about his height:

ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg

why? because he is a narcissistic who cant endure the fact that they are men outthere who mog him and are genetical superior to him

how high is the chance our local narcissistic manlets here are really comfortable with their height and dont cry themself to sleep at night (while claiming at the same time height doesnt matter or creating false dichotomies that good looking face/frame and height excludes each other while literally people like hemsworth exist and can be found on tinder easily). they just cant deal with it so they pretend they dont exist so they are not reminded of their genetical inferiority.

on a positive side: if manlet rage gets directed in a positive direction manlets can achieve great things

2. selfhating lanklets with ugly face/and or klinefelter/marfan frame like @LooksOverAll (there is a high chance he is larping and falls under catogery nr.1 though)

2669620_2669615_1640943413438.png

they blame their height when in reality its their weak jaw or they fucked up frame is their problem. shrink this guy to 5ft9 and he still would be incel with these proportions (lmichael cera is below 6ft and has the exact same proportions) and the jaw that seems to blend in right with the neck.

its like as if danny devito claiming he is ugly because of his eyebrows (and not because of his height and lack of hair)

19667149.jpg

and of course this people will also project hard and come up with the same false dichotomy that literally all tall people are build like them and that all the chad celebs like dolph, hemsworth, squint bateman dont exist.

there might be a slight correlation such as that white people are more prone of getting bald. does this mean being of lighter skin and european facial features doesnt come with advantage? no, ofc not, nobody would say that because it would be retarded

another good example are coping baldcels who say fullheads have lower t-levels, same school of coping

REMINDER 1: you need everything to be a gigachad. and that includes height. stop with that face vs height debate when you simply need both

REMINDER 2: if you go on tinder outside lf bolivia every 2 in10 swipes is a good looking guy with a height in the at least 6ft range, there are not rare at all

REMINDER 3: people like chris hemsworth will always be GENETICAL SUPERIOR TO YOU. NEVER FORGET THIS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, thecel, DarkLooks and 15 others

think about it: even accomplished 6'1 (not even short but tall) billionaire and superstar cr7 is still insecure about his height:

ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg

why? because he is a narcissistic who cant endure the fact that they are men outthere who mog him and are genetical superior to him

how high is the chance our local narcissistic manlets here are really comfortable with their height and dont cry themself to sleep at night (while claiming at the same time height doesnt matter or creating false dichotomies that good looking face/frame and height excludes each other while literally people like hemsworth exist and can be found on tinder easily). they just cant deal with it so they pretend they dont exist so they are not reminded of their genetical inferiority.

on a positive side: if manlet rage gets directed in a positive direction manlets can achieve great things

2. selfhating lanklets with ugly face/and or klinefelter/marfan frame like @LooksOverAll (there is a high chance he is larping and falls under catogery nr.1 though)

they blame their height when in reality its their weak jaw or they fucked up frame is their problem. shrink this guy to 5ft9 and he still would be incel with these proportions and the jaw that seems to blend in right with the neck.

its like as if danny devito claiming he is ugly because of his eyebrows (and not because of his height and lack of hair)

19667149.jpg

and of course this people will also project hard and come up with the same false dichotomy that literally all tall people are build like them and that all the chad celebs like dolph, hemsworth, squint bateman dont exist.

there might be a slight correlation such as that white people are more prone of getting bald. does this mean being of lighter skin and european facial features doesnt come with advantage? no, ofc not, nobody would say that because it would be retarded

another good example are coping baldcels who say fullheads have lower t-levels, same school of coping

REMINDER 1: you need everything to be a gigachad. and that includes height. stop with that face vs height debate when you simply need both

REMINDER 2: if you go on tinder outside lf bolivia every 2 in10 swipes is a good looking guy with a height in the at least 6ft range, there are not rare at all

REMINDER 3: people like chris hemsworth will always be GENETICAL SUPERIOR TO YOU. NEVER FORGET THIS

Muh height this muh height that, stop coping you utter subhumans, you need everything irl that includes height, face, frame and body dick etc, fucking coping twinks, what has this forum fucking come to​

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, Mateusz74 and 10 others
Wrong two types of people deny the importance of height

Coping manlets

Tall unaware lanklets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
I like how @LooksOverAll gradually became more obvious with his larp

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CANI, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others

Muh height this muh height that, stop coping you utter subhumans, you need everything irl that includes height, face, frame and body dick etc, fucking coping twinks, what has this forum fucking come to​

exactly, womem want all. they dont want a compromise, they want the best, height and face and frame and hair and…

everything matters, and if you dont have it you are out.

umpire-baseball.gif

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and RoundHouse
can confirm, my ex gf only dated me cause i was tall

Another ops projection

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
If I was 5'9" I wouldn't have those proportions or a bad face you fucking retard. If I was 5'9" with the proportions and long recessed face of a 6'7" guy I would rope on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Failed thread becasue no one ever questioned importance of height

ITs just face>heigth anyone claim opposite is retarded

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
You forgot 3 and arguably the most important group because quite frankly, height wouldn't be an issue if they didn't put so much weight to it.

Woman.

Failed thread becasue no one ever questioned importance of height

ITs just face>heigth anyone claim opposite is retarded
and then guy above you literally question the importance of height everyday, just lol at you

also there is no point in creating an illusion of dichotomy between face and height. many guys who have both good looking face and height and they always will be superior to a short guy with good looking face.

a guy who spams "face>height" in every thread related to height is just like a coping baldcel who spams "b-but jason statham" or "face>hair“ in every thread about balding. it just comes across as deep coping. i mean whats the point of this? whats the psychology of a balding person who spams "jason statham" or "face>hair" in a thread about balding?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell
If I was 5'9" I wouldn't have those proportions or a bad face you fucking retard. If I was 5'9" with the proportions and long recessed face of a 6'7" guy I would rope on the spot.

i already wrote:

"and of course this people will also project hard and come up with the same false dichotomy that literally all tall people are build like them and that all the chad celebs like dolph, hemsworth, squint bateman dont exist.

another good example are coping baldcels who say fullheads have lower t-levels, same school of coping"

i already wrote:

"and of course this people will also project hard and come up with the same false dichotomy that literally all tall people are build like them and that all the chad celebs like dolph, hemsworth, squint bateman dont exist.

another good example are coping baldcels who say fullheads have lower t-levels, same school of coping"
Dolph, Hemsworth, and Bateman would all be better looking if they had shorter faces. They all have long faces and flatter maxillas as a result. They are still Chads at their height (which are all < 6'4"), but would be GigaChads at 5'9"-5'10".

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Dolph, Hemsworth, and Bateman would all be better looking if they had shorter faces. They all have long faces and flatter maxillas as a result. They are still Chads at their height (which are all < 6'4"), but would be GigaChads at 5'9"-5'10".

:lul::lul::lul:

MV5BMjEyNjc3MjM5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY4ODQ2NA@@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack

ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg

they blame their height when in reality its their weak jaw or they fucked up frame is their problem. shrink this guy to 5ft9 and he still would be incel with these proportions (lmichael cera is below 6ft and has the exact same proportions) and the jaw that seems to blend in right with the neck.

19667149.jpg

The second type of coper is the only one relevant in these spaces

Am I seeing stuff or is the keeper next to Cristiano also on his toes?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Constantin Denis
Am I seeing stuff or is the keeper next to Cristiano also on his toes?
yes the goalkeeper too,rui patricio, height 6ft2 or 6ft3 - blackpilled af

Obviously it matters women themselves talk about height all the time

If you're tall then small women are easier. Their genes are subconscioualy telling them to procreate with a tall man (above 6ft) and I've seen this with my own personal experience. It simply triggers this primal instinct. It goes with muscle and frame. If those 3 are top tier and you are socially very good then u can make up for a 5-6/10 face and get higher tier women interested. Just be confident:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I am number 2

Beautifully said.

Also reminder @LooksOverAll u suck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786