There are no stacies.

Damn fogger women that arent whores are quite rare
She graduated last week. She's in a LTR, but is going to a different college than her bf. I should go to her college and sweep her up...

"aesthetics" are subjective

• +1
Reactions: jessepinkman
This used to be my oneitis in high school. She kinda aged a lil bit, but still wifey material.
View attachment 2529148
IMG 0082

I got brutally blackpilled by @deadmanwalking who said no girls are foggers and as I searched up actresses in order to disprove him I realized none of them were that attractive. Not sure if this is a dopamine fry that will wear off in 24 hours or if girls just are not that attractive. Want to disprove me? Post a stacy. I can guarantee you their faces are mediocre as fuck. Only feminine behaviour is attractive but no woman truly looks great. Most are ugly and some are alright.

This holds true for all species.
When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
Female vs Male in their species SS - iFunny
View attachment 2529129
This might genuinely be some of the most IQ-deficient shit I have ever read, like holy shit I could bonesmash enough to develop severe traumatic brain injury and I’d still think you’re retarded

This might genuinely be some of the most IQ-deficient shit I have ever read, like holy shit I could bonesmash enough to develop severe traumatic brain injury and I’d still think you’re retarded
Good counter, unfortunately lacks substance and goes into Ad Hominem folder.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I think it depends.
But a large appeal for women is their body and hairstyle also.

Stacy is a feeling, whereas Chad can be a measurement if you have a rule and protractor. This is because of the colossal imbalance in sex-drive between each sex.

All women are Stacys is the policy I have adopted, because all women are treated like Stacy. The difference in treatment between a plain looking woman and a woman who is more feminine is nowhere near as gigantic a difference as an average looking man and Chad.

When I hear woman / women / girl /girls it means Stacy. Personally I don't even picture any certain woman in my head because they are all so close in attractiveness that even the idea of a woman is Stacy.

I suggested that there could be a distinction between the words good looking and attractive where good looking referred to how closely a human's bone structure (or form of face and body to be more encompassing) conforms to an ideal or set of ideal bone structures and size, and where attractive means strictly the feeling. Like then you would know if I say, Tess Holiday is not good looking, but I am attracted to her, the meaning would be clear. @HarrierDuBois This distinction allows me to state that
Most women are not good looking. All women are attractive regardless.
This I believe is what you're trying to assert. But it's hard to do so without first making this crucial distinction.

Further statements can be made too like
Most men are not good looking. The men who are good looking are the few attractive men.
Which is deductively saying that women are attracted to a very narrow set of features.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Cope, it's not about sexual attraction. I'm straight but no women are attractive. It's only my reproduction calling but aesthetically they are mid.
Far in the closet

"Stacies" are nothing more then high tier beckies with makeup, fillers, lighting and hourglass shaped bodies.No such thing as a 10/10 person...

Stacy is a feeling, whereas Chad can be a measurement if you have a rule and protractor. This is because of the colossal imbalance in sex-drive between each sex.

All women are Stacys is the policy I have adopted, because all women are treated like Stacy. The difference in treatment between a plain looking woman and a woman who is more feminine is nowhere near as gigantic a difference as an average looking man and Chad.

When I hear woman / women / girl /girls it means Stacy. Personally I don't even picture any certain woman in my head because they are all so close in attractiveness that even the idea of a woman is Stacy.

I suggested that there could be a distinction between the words good looking and attractive where good looking referred to how closely a human's bone structure (or form of face and body to be more encompassing) conforms to an ideal or set of ideal bone structures and size, and where attractive means strictly the feeling. Like then you would know if I say, Tess Holiday is not good looking, but I am attracted to her, the meaning would be clear. @HarrierDuBois This distinction allows me to state that
Most women are not good looking. All women are attractive regardless.
This I believe is what you're trying to assert. But it's hard to do so without first making this crucial distinction.

Further statements can be made too like
Most men are not good looking. The men who are good looking are the few attractive men.
Which is deductively saying that women are attracted to a very narrow set of features.
Everyday I come on here to let myself know there are people doing worse than me

Attachments

• IMG_2122.jpeg
    IMG_2122.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2121.jpeg
    IMG_2121.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2120.jpeg
    IMG_2120.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2119.jpeg
    IMG_2119.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 0
In prehistoric times bigger and stronger men with hypermasculine face would be attractive to women and they would be shorter and weaker than they are now. Just remember gorillas and roosters.

When females are more dominant in societies, they tend to look at colorful and flashy males, apart of stronger and taller. Just remember peacocks, baboons and bonobos.

But when males choose the females they would look like goddesses, that's why chimpanzees and humans have bigger tits and bigger hips women.

I got brutally blackpilled by @deadmanwalking who said no girls are foggers and as I searched up actresses in order to disprove him I realized none of them were that attractive. Not sure if this is a dopamine fry that will wear off in 24 hours or if girls just are not that attractive. Want to disprove me? Post a stacy. I can guarantee you their faces are mediocre as fuck. Only feminine behaviour is attractive but no woman truly looks great. Most are ugly and some are alright.

This holds true for all species.
When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
Female vs Male in their species SS - iFunny
View attachment 2529129
dnrd faggot

Lot of girls are beautiful like her

RussianAryanFogger

But more are ugly sadly, but 3000 years ago average girl had giga forward maxilla and high estrogen

In face i agree its more rare to see a beautiful girl in modern times, but if we look at body most are rapefuel still

Lot of girls are beautiful like her

View attachment 3023551

But more are ugly sadly, but 3000 years ago average girl had giga forward maxilla and high estrogen

In face i agree its more rare to see a beautiful girl in modern times, but if we look at body most are rapefuel still
women are far less masculine than they were in the primal times

actually women in the primal times were far more masculine than in civilization

also women's skulls have not changed as dramatically as mens

women relatively have similar sized skulls as they did in the past

Last edited:
Idk man but some women literally fog

Thoughts?
  2024 07 10  233028

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
humans are actually birds theory

I would argue therr are more stacies than chads