There are no stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Napoleon de Geso and TsarTsar444
Jordan Barrett mogs every female ever.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and A23ghskung
Make up your mind are there stacies or no? Peak female beauty mogs the shit out of male beauty both facially and body wise. If you believe otherwise you're a homosexual in denial
No compare Sean o pry or Simon neissman to other female supermodels they still are no match, guys like o pry are 1 in a million but Stacy are 1 in 50000

so many khhvs coping
didnt get female attention for so long that became gay

male birds look better because female chooses their partner and evolution made the males better

in humans females before 1970s didnt get to choose their partners so males

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
It’s the idea of being looks mogged, status mogged, and NT mogged by a woman with 0% chance of you pulling that makes her subjectively a stacy

Bro wtf is this rating inflation. Soon even hernan drago is hardcapped as mtn:

Stacies dont really exist. Female attractiveness is capped @ htb. Anything above that is just wider appeal or preference

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, m0ss26 and HarrierDuBois
Make up your mind are there stacies or no? Peak female beauty mogs the shit out of male beauty both facially and body wise. If you believe otherwise you're a homosexual in denial
What women mogs Barrett beauty wise? That is strawman argument.

Ask any woman about this objective fact and they'll tell you how much the female physical form is the most aesthetic. For men it's mostly size and width catching the eye whereas women's beauty is much more delicate and refined so there's no room for the slightest error
Um you can apply delicate and refined to men’s faces too genius

No stacies themselves will say this not some random forgettable becky. Women are the angelic form of humans, men could never. Inb4 you post an androgynous pityful male to prove your point:rolleyes:
what the fuck are you talking about stupid angels are depicted as men in the Bible. Just because you some ugly unasthetic ogre doesn’t mean all men are
CB42CF08 7B1F 42DB 94BE 0F482FE9065F
. No women on the planet more angelic than Barrett

Perhaps u fancy chads instead. Idk

Cope they exist too many copers and closeted Fags in this thread

Post some.
Prime Emma Watson is 6+ PSL.
Gio Scotti Is 6.5 psl
Madison beer and Megan Fox are 7+ psl

Cherry-picking bad pics btw don’t debunk them being stacies

• Love it
Reactions: blackckatt
@HarrierDuBois so u like men

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
@HarrierDuBois so u like men
You have a lot to learn bucko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ElTruecel
Prime Emma Watson is 6+ PSL.
Gio Scotti Is 6.5 psl
Madison beer and Megan Fox are 7+ psl

Cherry-picking bad pics btw don’t debunk them being stacies
Gio scotti 6.5 LMAO, rope time.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Low t af faggot
Troglodyte tier reasoning, @deadmanwalking you were 100% right since every singular counterargument here is an Ad Hominem-argument, completely irrelevant, NO ONE can disprove it.

• +1
Troglodyte tier reasoning, @deadmanwalking you were 100% right since every singular counterargument here is an Ad Hominem-argument, completely irrelevant, NO ONE can disprove it.
I agree with you on the thread, but you called a stacy boring and mid and that makes me feel like you are a faggot bro i would fuck the shit out of that foid and you think she is boring that shows how fucked ur hormones are

• Hmm...
I agree with you on the thread, but you called a stacy boring and mid and that makes me feel like you are a faggot bro i would fuck the shit out of that foid and you think she is boring that shows how fucked ur hormones are
There are no stacies. @deadmanwalking look at this South American reading comprehension.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He doesn’t say she is unfuckable, it’s just that stacies are frauded LTBs blud

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and HarrierDuBois
He doesn’t say she is unfuckable, it’s just that stacies are frauded LTBs blud
still dont agree but i dont give a fuck he is gay af and i masturbate daily due to roids so everyone with its own opinions and shit

• +1
still dont agree but i dont give a fuck he is gay af and i masturbate daily due to roids so everyone with its own opinions and shit
Show me stacy instead of making assumptions

• +1

• Ugh..
Reactions: deadmanwalking and HarrierDuBois
hahahahahhahaha

• JFL
I got brutally blackpilled by @deadmanwalking who said no girls are foggers and as I searched up actresses in order to disprove him I realized none of them were that attractive. Not sure if this is a dopamine fry that will wear off in 24 hours or if girls just are not that attractive. Want to disprove me? Post a stacy. I can guarantee you their faces are mediocre as fuck. Only feminine behaviour is attractive but no woman truly looks great. Most are ugly and some are alright.

This holds true for all species.
When it comes to other species, males appear flamboyant and 'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora'beautiful”, and  females appear drab by comparison. Why do human beings invert that  evolutionary pattern? - Quora
Female vs Male in their species SS - iFunny
View attachment 2529129

Paradox everywhere, sometime i feel all the truth of life are in paradox

• +1
Ni moment shooting through the roof. @blackckatt

Ni dom always find the truth, told you same at your poem sound like shopenhauer (cuz your brain end on same conclusion as him [the saint truth])

• Woah
Ni dom always find the truth, told you same at your poem sound like shopenhauer (cuz your brain end on same conclusion as him [the saint truth])
Enlighten me on the depth of that.

Paradox everywhere, sometime i feel all the truth of life are in paradox
Paradoxes proves God's existance.

Enlighten me on the depth of that.

NI doms are the most objective people, and even worse, NI-TEs are the most objective in the world, don't struggle/suffer with any emotion or internal lie/contradiction, so they always end up finding the truth, or else would have simply ended up Cope, it's more complicated than that but here's a clue

• +1
NI doms are the most objective people, and even worse, NI-TEs are the most objective in the world, don't struggle/suffer with any emotion or internal lie/contradiction, so they always end up finding the truth, or else would have simply ended up Cope, it's more complicated than that but here's a clue
Yes tbh, just search how many times I used the word "objective" in my posts.

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Yes tbh, just search how many times I used the word "objective" in my posts.

Go on insta, i will gave you proof all NI are connected and end in same conclusion >> the truth

Remember your thread actually you tag me (TODAY) and what the book i buy last month :soy: :lul:

• +1
"Stacies" are nothing more then high tier beckies with makeup, fillers, lighting and hourglass shaped bodies.No such thing as a 10/10 person...

• +1