There are so few chads and stacies in the world

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
Whenever I see a hot foid in the corner of my eye and I get a glance at her face 9 times out of 10 she’s just a becky, real chads/stacies are in yachts and frats/sororities of elite universities not normie places like the beach

True chads and stacies are a rarity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, poopoohead and 3 others
IMG 9386

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Nah chads and stacies are fantasies. I guarantee you if chico wasn't famous and posting selfies like this on .org he would be rated HTN.

As a non-famous and non-statusmaxxed person, being HTN is really the limit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: unknown.jpg151, Chadeep, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
Nah chads and stacies are fantasies. I guarantee you if chico wasn't famous and posting selfies like this on .org he would be rated HTN.

View attachment 2988632

Chad means attractive white male. I don't know who decided to attribute the chad category to the 0,1% of the 0,1%

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, poopoohead and SecularIslamist

View attachment 2988632

you literally did him dirty with this shitty ass no light at all ass photo man, have same respect for the man the myth the legend himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Delons, LegitUser and 2 others
Chad means attractive white male. I don't know who decided to attribute the chad category to the 0,1% of the 0,1%
Agreed. When I first joined this forum I was rating HTN's as top 20%, and chadlites as top 10% and chads as top 5%. But now in line with everyone else I do those retarded percetiles.

you literally did him dirty with this shitty ass no light at all ass photo man, have same respect for the man the myth the legend himself.
Most of his pics on google are heavily edited, has make up, professional shoots etc. Most people don't have this luxury.

Anyone who has this kind of treatment they would ascend 1+ PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unknown.jpg151, Chadeep, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Agreed. When I first joined this forum I was rating HTN's as top 20%, and chadlites as top 10% and chads as top 5%. But now in line with everyone else I do those retarded percetiles.

Most of his pics on google are heavily edited, has make up, professional shoots etc. Most people don't have this luxury.

View attachment 2988641

yeah, not because he is 6'4 supermodel and taking photos with better light quality then your shitphone does, it makes sense!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I also notice how blacks or any other non-"whites" get called "Chad" instead of being called Tyrone, Chadriguez, Chang etc. and that fogs get called "mogs" by lots of people here and on social media "blackpill". It's funny

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

View attachment 2988632

Failo’d by camera lens distortion

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I also notice how blacks or any other non-"whites" get called "Chad" instead of being called Tyrone, Chadriguez, Chang etc. and that fogs get called "mogs" by lots of people here and on social media "blackpill". It's funny
Chad is a European name maybe that’s why

View attachment 2988641

Cope if you watch videos of him he mogs hard in those too

Cope frats are mtns/htns

View attachment 2988632

biggest cope and delusion on this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, LegitUser and Indracelly
Whenever I see a hot foid in the corner of my eye and I get a glance at her face 9 times out of 10 she’s just a becky, real chads/stacies are in yachts and frats/sororities of elite universities not normie places like the beach

Real, I never saw a single stacy in my entire life

Cope frats are mtns/htns

Frats slaying is a giant cope, they have to rape foids or get them drunk to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser
HTN is still one out of a thousand

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and nword49
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LegitUser
this is about black people being retarded not them needing to rape her or get her drunk to get laid
thats baically what athletes are, a bunch of niggers

Cope frats are mtns/htns

na the top ones def have alot of chads, but you'll never be able to join

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Korea
na the top ones def have alot of chads, but you'll never be able to join
Ya he's just never been to one and is equating "frat boys" to a random group of niggas he seen on campus.

Me and my friends have been going to frat parties all week and u will not find a sub lite lol.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ya he's just never been to one and is equating "frat boys" to a random group of niggas he seen on campus.

Me and my friends have been going to frat parties all week and u will not find a sub lite lol.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:holy copium

Totally bro, u ever been to a real party?

Probably not.
frat bros aren't attractive, they just put 10x more effort into sex than everyone else when everyones trying to study

throwing parties, engineering female-biased sex ratios, getting foids drunk to rape them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 2988632

Yeah all the glorified tiktokcel male model “PSL Gods” are normies irl tbh

when are you leaving this forum
Barely use it anymore so there's no point in a set date.
frat bros aren't attractive, they just put 10x more effort into sex than everyone else when everyones trying to study
Post what you think is a frat bro.

Frats are not just some random group of guys in a college lmfao.
throwing parties, engineering female-biased sex ratios, getting foids drunk to rape them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
If a girl goes to a frat party she knows for an absolute fact she's getting fucked, no rape involved u basement caged faggot.

I see you on here everyday :feelsuhh:
posting like 1 liner shitposts aren't what I consider using the site, esp compared to what I used to do.

posting like 1 liner shitposts aren't what I consider using the site, esp compared to what I used to do.
I’m not even going to ask. U fucking renowned forum femcel I’m ashamed of you

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
I’m not even going to ask. U fucking renowned forum femcel I’m ashamed of you
All Black Brabus Truck lookin' like my soul just went out.

• +1
Post what you think is a frat bro.

jfl normie central

If a girl goes to a frat party she knows for an absolute fact she's getting fucked, no rape involved u basement caged faggot.

:feelshaha: thats what rape is retard, you're assuming the foids are sexually available to you

:feelshaha: thats what rape is retard, you're assuming the foids are sexually available to you
Like, it's been obvious this entire time, but you've never been in a frat or known anyone in a frat or been to a frat party.

dnr that other shit

Like, it's been obvious this entire time, but you've never been in a frat or known anyone in a frat or been to a frat party.

dnr that other shit

thanks for proving my point frat bros can only get laid through rape :feelshaha:

Stacies would be in the yachts with billionaires
Haven't seen chads

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
All the women in my country are beckies

I think I've only seen a stacy once and I couldn't contain myself and even then I think only her body was stacy level

All the women in my country are beckies

I think I've only seen a stacy once and I couldn't contain myself and even then I think only her body was stacy level

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_000716_821.jpg
    IMG_20240626_000716_821.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_000716_821.jpg
    IMG_20240626_000716_821.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49 and SecularIslamist