There are too many tall niggas

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
I should have gone to UCLA or some shit where the average height is manlet tier. One out of 7 here guys I’d say are over 6’2. I’d know it cause I’m 6’1 with 2 inch insoles.

Worse thing is that I see these tall niggas dating LTB or subhuman beckies. Like, nigga your tall and you still only get subhuman gfs? Tis ovER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, datboijj, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
:feelsokman: 6’0 is the new 5’7 in 2024 lil nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disheartenedcel, silencio, Shade91 and 7 others
do they have shit faces?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and liberiangrimreaper
IMG 1025

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: disheartenedcel, silencio, tombradylover and 4 others
I should have gone to UCLA or some shit where the average height is manlet tier. One out of 7 here guys I’d say are over 6’2. I’d know it cause I’m 6’1 with 2 inch insoles.

Worse thing is that I see these tall niggas dating LTB or subhuman beckies. Like, nigga you’re tall and you still only get subhuman gfs? Tis ovER
Was accepted to UCLA but am brokecel. Now I’m at a currysbro tech school. It’s not too bad since there’s a lot of minorities at my school which averages the height down considerably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and NoseProphecy
@N8verBegan never react with ugh and wtf it doesn’t give me rep 😡

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, datboijj, Deleted member 61895 and 2 others
I'm 6'2 barefoot and 6'4 with lifts. I still feel short in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and N8verBegan
Was accepted to UCLA but am brokecel. Now I’m at a currysbro tech school. It’s not too bad since there’s a lot of minorities at my school which averages the height down considerably.
Currybro tech is brutal. Whats the gender ratio

I feel decently tall in the high school halls at 6'1 but then I go to the gym which is full of people at their adult height and I feel barely average, maybe even below average

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Worse thing is that I see these tall niggas dating LTB or subhuman beckies. Like, nigga your tall and you still only get subhuman gfs? Tis ovER
Which school?

I'm 6'2 barefoot and 6'4 with lifts. I still feel short in 2024
I'm 6'4 barefoot and six six in lifts on the dot. I actually feel a bit tall in lifts but when i wear sliders or very thin shoes i start to feel normal again, avrg zoomer 6'2-4

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
i hope these guys are being ironic hate to see sub 80 IQ when I see it "erm muh uh average zoomah 6'3"

i hope these guys are being ironic hate to see sub 80 IQ when I see it "erm muh uh average zoomah 6'3"
life starts at 6'9 anyway