There aren't any good podcasts anymore

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I used to be able to listen to them but all of them are low T simpletons who aren't having fun and joking around and are just depressing and take like too seriously. Just complaining about the same exact things. Nelk boys and impaulsive are the only people who don't take life seriously but they're unfunny and have bad social skills. Joe Rogan is a really good interviewer and has really good social skills but he only interviews boomers I've never heard of. Misfits was good when they were younger and had more energy and did drugs and before Toby became mentally ill.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Happy hour podcast is the only one I like actually

Yeah that's why I don't listen to American podcasts, I listen to only one occasionally and it's in Russian about psychology

Try Joey Diaz's podcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Tons of stand up comics have good podcasts that sound more like what you're looking for. Cum town is a very popular one

Ok bro :feelswah:enjoy being low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax
I used to be able to listen to them but all of them are low T simpletons who aren't having fun and joking around and are just depressing and take like too seriously. Just complaining about the same exact things. Nelk boys and impaulsive are the only people who don't take life seriously but they're unfunny and have bad social skills. Joe Rogan is a really good interviewer and has really good social skills but he only interviews boomers I've never heard of. Misfits was good when they were younger and had more energy and did drugs and before Toby became mentally ill.
Try PKA

I like this podcast

Podcasts are a garbage format

Listen to dbdr

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
alex jones podcast was the only good one