There comes a time when you have to simply give up.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
There comes a time when you have to just say “okay, I did all I could. I tried as hard as I could. I did everything and took every risk and I still failed. I give up.”

You can’t keep trying forever. Some men are just destined to fail from the start. We can’t all be winners. Some of us have to be losers. We have to simply give up and that’s that. Nothing else to say.

And we shouldn’t feel bad about giving up. No one can say we didn’t try or that we are lazy people expecting the world when we don’t put in the effort. We can rest in knowing that we did everything we could and still failed. We got far. We accomplished a lot. But still failed….

and that’s the brutal reality. That’s why some men end up killing themselves. I don’t blame them. If I didn’t believe in God I would shoot my self in the head asap and die.

So sometimes it truly is over. It’s not a meme or an exaggeration. Nothing funny about it either. We may joke about stuff like saying “it’s over” and whatnot, but sometimes it truly is over and it’s a depressing realization. The body is hardwired to persevere, but deep in your soul you know that there is no reason or purpose.

Just accept it. The game is over now. We did all we could…I know. But, in the end, it didn’t matter.

Just like the Linkin Park song. They were right…

“I tried so hard and got so far….but in the end, it doesn’t even matter”

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Alt Number 3, n0rthface and 1 other person
FAAB38F6 3D58 4D12 914A 5ACCF28632F6

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Everything is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3