There is a giant difference in female and male attractiveness in many countries

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I am a german guy, traveled 25 countries so far and lived a period of time in Latin America. What I realized is, that in many countries male and female attractiveness are completely contrary. Means: if there are tons of attractive women there are only subhuman men (or turned around) . Just go to Thailand for example. There are more attractive girls then in my country by far, but the males are nearly all very bad looking. Same case in whole Latin America. An other example, the average girl from Colombia or Venezuela is a 6.5PSL (no joke), the average man there is a 2.5-3PSL. So if you walk around in these countries, you can see model like 7PSL girls with 3PSL guys all the time. A 5PSL man is a gigachad in many of these countries.
In Germany there are plenty of attractive guys (no homo), but german girls are very ugly in general, same thing for many western countries. You see a high PSL guy with a low PSL girl here.
Why is attractiveness so contrary in many countries?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 1680, Enlil and 7 others
I am a german guy, traveled 25 countries so far and lived a period of time in Latin America. What I realized is, that in many countries male and female attractiveness are completely contrary. Means: if there are tons of attractive women there are only subhuman men (or turned around) . Just go to Thailand for example. There are more attractive girls then in my country by far, but the males are nearly all very bad looking. Same case in whole Latin America. An other example, the average girl from Colombia or Venezuela is a 6.5PSL (no joke), the average man there is a 2.5-3PSL. So if you walk around tin these countries you can see model like 7PSL girls with 3PSL guys all the time. A 5PSL man is a gigachad in many countries.
In Germany are plenty of attractive guys (no homo), but german girls are very ugly in general, same thing for many western countries. You see a high PSL guy with a low PSL girl here.
In germany attractive guy is 1/30 minimum.
Attractive girl Is 1/5 so still no difference from anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Just go to Thailand for example. There are more attractive girls then in my country by far, but the males are nearly all very bad looking. Same case in whole Latin America. An other example, the average girl from Colombia or Venezuela is a 6.5PSL (no joke)

german girls are very ugly in general
i disagree with your examples

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Here in Brazil the JBB or JBM (mulatto) is very real! There are many chads but in smaller proportion than in the USA, Australia, Europe. So in many regions you have JBM and JBB in action many of them with huge dicks or thugmax.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
how can you say thailand has attractive females ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Dicklet.4.3, MammothActuary and 12 others
I am mostly descended from Portuguese and slightly black (which ruined me because it gave me dry hair, not curly but dry), in fact is the swollen face my biggest problem the other nor will I speak so as not to be repeated.

Here in Brazil the JBB or JBM (mulatto) is very real! There are many chads but in smaller proportion than in the USA, Australia, Europe. So in many regions you have JBM and JBB in action many of them with huge dicks or thugmax.
Seriously? Never was in Brazil but in other Latin American countries I was, being black means -2PSL instantly
Banged some

they're just full of make up

nothing compared to vietnam or philippines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Moving to Colombia asap

they're just full of make up

nothing compared to vietnam or philippines
Never was there, but I guess women are fine and men are unattraktive

The biggest example of that is russia. Tons of model tier jbs and prime women and the ugliest dudes on the planet (norwood 3/fat/short/ugly) live there i really want to spend a month there just to fuck prime slavic foids
It kinda does tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, nastynas, toolateforme and 4 others
Seriously? Never was in Brazil but in other Latin American countries I was, being black means -2PSL instantly
Many in general, in many regions are practically non-existent and you have black-and-white Indian-looking men looking like curry (half swollen face) in other almost pure blacks like Bahia, in the South many descendants of Italians and Germans, Portuguese / Spanish ( all over Brazil). In Sao Paulo there are also many young chadlites. Where I live was a gold mining
(Like Potosi, only in my region there was an intense gold rush on all sides in the eighteenth century.), so they brought many slaves, so the presumed mulatto (mostly) and then black is very strong. Most are very ugly but have the advantage of the BBC

Last edited:
The biggest example of that is russia. Tons of model tier jbs a'd prime women and the ugliest dudes on the planet (norwood 3/fat/short/ugly) live there i really want to spend a month there just to fuck prime slavic foids

It kinda does tbh
You are right, I forgot. Whole Eastern Europe and Russia is like this.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You are right, I forgot. Whole Eastern Europe and Russia is like this.
Like i am dead sure if i go there for a month i'd lay at least 15 hot prime bitch i intend to spend 1 month in russia for a vacation and one month in thailand just to drown in pussy easiest places to get laid if you're somehow decent looking

Many in general, in many regions are practically non-existent and you have black-and-white Indian-looking men looking like curry (half swollen face) in other almost pure blacks like Bahia, in the South many descendants of Italians and Germans, Portuguese / Spanish ( all over Brazil). In Sao Paulo there are also many young chadlites. Where I live was a gold mining region, so they brought many slaves, so the presumed mulatto (mostly) and then black is very strong. Most are very ugly but have the advantage of the BBC
Interesting!
I know lots of Peruanos, Chilenos and Venezuelanos personally and they speak very bad about black people. They wouldn't even be friends with them. No racism from my side of cause.

Interesting!
I know lots of Peruanos, Chilenos and Venezuelanos personally and they speak very bad about black people. They wouldn't even be friends with them. No racism from my side of cause.
Blacks generally mogs some bolivian or peruvian neighbors where there is greater Indian presence. Argentina practically wiped out the blacks, they are almost nonexistent there.
This is more or less where I live, a pity that more women appear in the picture and not many men to compare.
APAGAR 3

Last edited:
Blacks generally mogs some bolivian or peruvian neighbors where there is greater Indian presence. Argentina practically wiped out the blacks, they are almost nonexistent there.
Sure they mog, but they have a very low value there, so no one would date them (Chile/Perú). Latin America in general is a very racist place.

Sure they mog, but they have a very low value there, so no one would date them (Chile/Perú). Latin America in general is a very racist place.
In Brazil there is currently a black acceptance movement and there are "black"(mulattos in the majority)people with blackpower everywhere.
In germany attractive guy is 1/30 minimum.
Attractive girl Is 1/5 so still no difference from anywhere else
The demand for beauty in men is higher, except for black men who need less facial beauty because they are very charismatic or outgoing (and/or BBC/thugmax), but in general too many women are attractive in body and face are not so much and if we changed sex would become men incels.

Last edited:
Tbh I see more attractive girls in Germany than I see attractive guys.

Btw how did you manage to travel so many countries? I'm mirin.
Also I guess German girls were still the hardest for you. Ugly German girls are harder to fuck than beautiful Asian girls, would you agree with that statement?

Tbh I see more attractive girls in Germany than I see attractive guys.
German girls or ethnic german girls?

Btw how did you manage to travel so many countries? I'm mirin.
I am already am 29

Also I guess German girls were still the hardest for you. Ugly German girls are harder to fuck than beautiful Asian girls, would you agree with that statement?
Depends, beautiful asian girls which are living in Germany or in Asia?

sweden has good looking people of both genders, same with netherlands. they are probably the two countries with the best looking people on the planet though, good aryan masterrace genes.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
I talked about this on lookism in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Not sure about Latin America, but Asia speaks for itself. Asian genes = soft round feminine faces. Great for women, death for men. That's also why Slavic men are significantly less attractive than Slavic women. Because of the Mongol blood.

• +1
I am a german guy, traveled 25 countries so far and lived a period of time in Latin America. What I realized is, that in many countries male and female attractiveness are completely contrary. Means: if there are tons of attractive women there are only subhuman men (or turned around) . Just go to Thailand for example. There are more attractive girls then in my country by far, but the males are nearly all very bad looking. Same case in whole Latin America. An other example, the average girl from Colombia or Venezuela is a 6.5PSL (no joke), the average man there is a 2.5-3PSL. So if you walk around in these countries, you can see model like 7PSL girls with 3PSL guys all the time. A 5PSL man is a gigachad in many of these countries.
In Germany there are plenty of attractive guys (no homo), but german girls are very ugly in general, same thing for many western countries. You see a high PSL guy with a low PSL girl here.
this is why psl is somehow fucked up

I am going to have to go to Columbia this winter. I have been to Panama and Aruba and the local women were mostly subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
If you go north men tend to be more physically apealing but higher inhib, while if you go south you'll experience the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You forgot to add that women from underdeveloped countries are attracted to masculine faces and women from developed countries are attractive to feminine faces.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, nastynas, Rasputin and 1 other person
You forgot to add that women from underdeveloped countries are attracted to masculine faces and women from developed countries are attractive to feminine faces.

Curious, why do you believe this is true?

Agree about germany

I am American, but my parents are from India. Indian women are extremely ugly, but in many cases the men are actually decent looking. Not great, but at least Indian men are better looking than Indian women. In Africa, the women are ass ugly, but the men look decent at least.

• JFL
Agreed. But the average man here is ugly. Finding a guy who’s 5PSL here is actually hard. Chads can be find, but depends in the City, you can find them in the region SUL mostly.

Agree with your thesis but not the example with German foids. They definitely mog Belgian, French and British foids (even if I absolutely hate German women)

• +1
Ok cool, do u have any idea why this could be yourself? :)
Yes. Different priorities and needs in underdeveloped and developed countries. Underdeveloped: women need men that can protect them so the more masculine you look facially, the better as you look more capable of providing them what they seek.
Developed: women don't need to be protected the same way, they can take care of themselves, so they don't look for the most masculine men since it's not about primal needs anymore, but rather aesthetic men, mostly these are men with pretty-looking facial features that we consider feminine -> prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Sweboy
Yes. Different priorities and needs in underdeveloped and developed countries. Underdeveloped: women need men that can protect them so the more masculine you look facially, the better as you look more capable of providing them what they seek.
Developed: women don't need to be protected the same way, they can take care of themselves, so they don't look for the most masculine men since it's not about primal needs anymore, but rather aesthetic men, mostly these are men with pretty-looking facial features that we consider feminine -> prettyboys.

Do you believe or know if birth-control pills can have any effects on female sexuality?

Banged some
Confirm this, Im black, from Colombia, I live in a white-mestizo area. you are low value to these girls, even that I mog a lot of guys(height and frame, not sure about face), girls (that are not from my social circle) never want to dance or be seen with me in the disco, it’s like Im low status for them and their friends will make jokes to her for been dancing with a black male, for some girls we are nichegame as we are overrepresented in sports. this in the upper-middle class area.

I am mostly descended from Portuguese and slightly black (which ruined me because it gave me dry hair, not curly but dry), in fact is the swollen face my biggest problem the other nor will I speak so as not to be repeated.
do you speak portuguese??

I am South American and can confirm this (to a degree). What you seem to not be understanding is the importance of status and wealth in South America. South American high class girls would not date anyone that is below their class, so instead of going with a Chad/Chadlite they decide to go with someone below that but with more status and money.

Do you believe or know if birth-control pills can have any effects on female sexuality?
Yes. They encourage pre-marital sex and hook-up culture especially among young people. Young girls in the west (15-24) have a fear of getting pregnant especially if they do not have their life in order. So with the existence of birth-control pills they have a free reign in their degeneracy.

Curious, why do you believe this is true?
Ita not true
Yes. They encourage pre-marital sex and hook-up culture especially among young people. Young girls in the west (15-24) have a fear of getting pregnant especially if they do not have their life in order. So with the existence of birth-control pills they have a free reign in their degeneracy.
Ok bra
I am South American and can confirm this (to a degree). What you seem to not be understanding is the importance of status and wealth in South America. South American high class girls would not date anyone that is below their class, so instead of going with a Chad/Chadlite they decide to go with someone below that but with more status and money.
What the fuck is lower than low class😂😂😂

location theory is pretty legit. More like "average male" theory.

I would as far as classify countries (that are kot pure shitholes or at war) quality of life directly based on being inversely proportional to the average male rating

location theory is pretty legit. More like "average male" theory.

I would as far as classify countries (that are kot pure shitholes or at war) quality of life directly based on being inversely proportional to the average male rating
what does that means ?

what does that means ?
Your quality of life in a non shithole country will be based om how the average male looks in there.

The worse males look, the better you will live because you will look better in thst environment. The better they look, the worse life tou will have. Stay away from countries like scandinavia, norway, germany or australia in ehich both average male looks and height are very high

• +1
man i wanna go to latin america but dont want to end up on a liveleak video lol southamericancels give me tips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 3043
nigcel cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, verZYownZZun and shimada
Confirm this, Im black, from Colombia, I live in a white-mestizo area. you are low value to these girls, even that I mog a lot of guys(height and frame, not sure about face), girls (that are not from my social circle) never want to dance or be seen with me in the disco, it’s like Im low status for them and their friends will make jokes to her for been dancing with a black male, for some girls we are nichegame as we are overrepresented in sports. this in the upper-middle class area.
Que pena amigo, lo siento :trepidation:
In Peru and Chile an average or slightly below average blond guy has higher SMV as a male model tier black guy, dead srs. Same in Colombia?

Higher SMV
117515094-blond-guy-dressed-in-a-white-t-shirt-stands-on-the-white-background-in-the-studio-holding-his-hand-o.jpg

Lower SMV
tumblr_n215zmwtJH1qh6y6po1_500.jpg

My girlfriend is from Latin America, she isn't even black or inidigenious. She only has spanish roots and she got harassed as a child in school for being to dark skinned. Don't want to know how it is for people who are really dark skinned. Cunts!
In Peru, product advertisements are almost exclusively with white people. wtf? You do not see such people on the street the whole day, they almost do not exist in Peru.
British foids
british women are the most ugly white women in the world and in addition, they behave very badly.
it does, there are tons of articles about it: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080812213824.htm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz