There is a special convo group dedicated to antiwhite hatred started by some ethnics

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Not gonna tell who I got this information from but basically there's 1 big group convo here on looksmax.me dedicated to ethnics only and JBW.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 7 others
@TRUE_CEL's me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
imagine if we were all in our own countries and globalism hadnt pozzed everyones culture up

all the ethnics would be happily married to their ethnic looksmatches and all the white would be happily married to virgin churchgoing stacies and veronicas

i honestly feel bad for the less attractive on average phenotype ethnics being constantly exposed to sexualized images of gigachad and gigastacies in westernized media

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
care i do not.

I know a similar group

Tenor 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, SikKunt, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
yeah. got any problem?

Deathniks have been crying for whites since the dawn of time

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SikKunt, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
jfl
Not gonna tell who I got this information from but basically there's 1 big group convo here on looksmax.me dedicated to ethnics only and JBW.
why would ethnics hate white skin?

Welcome to Afric.... euh Europe!

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Arkantos and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Fuark you think they would let me in? I like to play both sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2227, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Hit me up in PMs, inform me boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Can i join I'm actually Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and LordNorwood
White man bad

Bet they don’t hate on white girls

i was called out for this, fuck haters, success, power, confidence, luxury and lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Still coping with the fact you're a shitskin?

Gudru exposed altijd smfh

Sorry to hear bro
I'm not shitskin. i've already told you. I've already showed you . the only person who is coping is by default YOU

I'm not shitskin. i've already told you. I've already showed you . the only person who is coping is by default YOU
i dont remember any pics you dumb shit. repost + timestamp.

Wish I could join.

Jk Idc man all lives are equal

at least you have your name written on there. but that is not "white skin," as you claimed you have, lol
white is the only hue you can see on my skin in most lighting especially outside so what else is it
color*

it doesnt matter dude. white skin is like legit pale af. you have light brown skin thats all.
well I am not pale af. light brown is not shitskin then or do you still think that?

well I am not pale af. light brown is not shitskin then or do you still think that?
i thought you claimed you were pale af jfl. to stormfront people, if you are light brown you are still shitskin. i agree with them.

i thought you claimed you were pale af jfl. to stormfront people, if you are light brown you are still shitskin. i agree with them.
jfl at calling someone shitskin if they are not albino .

jfl at calling someone shitskin if they are not albino .
if youre not white like europeans are then you are shitskin. and you are not white like europeans are, therefore you are a shitskin

if youre not white like europeans are then you are shitskin. and you are not white like europeans are, therefore you are a shitskin

so meds are shitskin? if you wan't to use europeans as an anchor then call my skintone shitskin then all meds are shitskin

so meds are shitskin? if you wan't to use europeans as an anchor then call my skintone shitskin then all meds are shitskin
post examples of these meds

post examples of these meds
the von luschan scale mate. he says from his studies that the average range for the med skintone is similiar to mine.