There is no article online that says the real truth on why average height is increasing

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I can not believe people still think countries are getting taller because of better diet and healthcare.

There is not 1 article online that says the blatant obvious truth.

Statistical facts:

- Height is 80% genetic

- Tall men have more children

- Short men are more likely to be single and not have kids - as they get weeded out in the dating market

- Diet hasn't magically getting better. If anything it's getting much worse.

- It's simple. Women select for tall men. So obviously height is going to continue getting taller?

How is this not fucking obvious? Why do articles online not say this?

Do they not want normies to freak out and know the truth?

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Mewton, Lygodactylus and 15 others
its both sexual selection and better nutrition... eating a more higher protein diet and dairy will increase your maximum height potential than eating a low protein low dairy diet

• +1
Reactions: nidus, thereallegend, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
yep. diet has little to no effect on height unless malnourished or obese.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BearBoy, Paroxysm and 2 others
main cause is hypergamy which was controlled through monogamy and patriarchy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The amount of calories available in our diets has clearly increased significantly though. Just look at videos taken during the 1920s - 1950s of people in cities and they were all slim or skinny, compared to now where almost half of all adults are overweight

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I can not believe people still think countries are getting taller because of better diet and healthcare.

There is not 1 article online that says the blatant obvious truth.

Statistical facts:

- Height is 80% genetic

- Tall men have more children

- Short men are more likely to be single and not have kids - as they get weeded out in the dating market

- Diet hasn't magically getting better. If anything it's getting much worse.

- It's simple. Women select for tall men. So obviously height is going to continue getting taller?

How is this not fucking obvious? Why do articles online not say this?

Do they not want normies to freak out and know the truth?

Because you're fucking wrong, idiot. Height isn't increasing, it's decreasing. Look it up, height is declining in America, the Netherlands and Japan.

The reason is because:

Men select for shorter women

Quality of food is declining

Rates of metabolic disorders are increasing

Human genetic quality is decreasing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
Can't wait until the average global height is 6'. Based!

Because you're fucking wrong, idiot. Height isn't increasing, it's decreasing. Look it up, height is declining in America, the Netherlands and Japan.
Every article shows its increasing. Show me the ones that says otherwise

• Hmm...
Every article shows its increasing. Show me the ones that says otherwise

ROFLMAO.

No article ever said people are getting taller in the 21st century.

Height increased from the early 1900s to about 1980. After that, people started getting shorter.

Seriously guy, just look around you. Generation Z? The faggiest generation of curly haired pushovers ever? You think they're taller than people born in the 80s? Oh my God somebody sterilize this fucking guy now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829

Why is the young generation getting so much taller then statistically?

UK avg height 10 years ago was 5'9. Go into schools look for 16 year old kids in UK. 90% of them are 6ft or above. Most about 6'2. Even the ethnics

Go to SEA average height on google says 5'4. But that includes all the old generation and starving outer villages. The men in young generation are 5'7/5'8 there. Statistically theres more 6ft guys than 5'4 guys in the philippines even tho google says there avg height there jfl..

The world is getting taller and its undeniable

• +1
Reactions: nidus and KDA Player
Seriously guy, just look around you. Generation Z? The faggiest generation of curly haired pushovers ever? You think they're taller than people born in the 80s? Oh my God somebody sterilize this fucking guy now.
Yes? Go into any school in the UK. 90% of 16 year olds are 6ft+ usually about 6'2. even the ethnics

Why is the young generation getting so much taller then statistically?

Post these imaginary statistics. They don't exist.

UK avg height 10 years ago was 5'9. Go into schools look for 16 year old kids in UK. 90% of them are 6ft or above. Most about 6'2. Even the ethnics

Go to SEA average height on google says 5'4. But that includes all the old generation and starving outer villages. The men in young generation are 5'7/5'8 there. Statistically theres more 6ft guys than 5'4 guys in the philippines even tho google says there avg height there jfl..

The world is getting taller and its undeniable

No.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
was about to link this exact article. however most people still believe in the "better nutrition" bullshit

the only driving force behind increasing height is sexual selection. as long as your country isn't going through a literal famine people will grow to their normal predisposed height

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend, eduardkoopman and 1 other person

america and the netherlands are getting slightly shorter on average because of the massive influx of ethnics. japan is the only country where your argument holds, in most of europe the native population is getting noticeably taller with every generation

• +1
was about to link this exact article. however most people still believe in the "better nutrition" bullshit

the only driving force behind increasing height is sexual selection. as long as your country isn't going through a literal famine people will grow to their normal predisposed height

Imagine how much food has been wasted by incels thinking they're going to cheat genetics and "grow taller" by drinking a bunch of milk or eating a lot of chicken.

I shudder to think about this waste of animal products and energy.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17829
europe the native population is getting noticeably taller with every generation
NOTICABLY TALLER

WITH EVERY FUCKING GENERATION

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Sexual selection of course. Nothing new

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Just wait until we see the big spike in height of the children conceived in the 2010s and 2020s (social media and dating app era). It's going to be insane. I'm predicting +6 cm of average height minimum for children conceived in the 2010s compared to those in 1990. Minimum

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity, thereallegend and 1 other person
Rope yourself if you actually believe this.
They actually are getting taller,even my friends in india told me it's not rare to see 6'3+ guys around 10-20 times a day if u walk outside,it's more in the bigger and richer cities.
Average height of India is shown as 5'5 but in reality the average height is 5'10 in bigger cities for the younger generation and 5'8-5'9 in the smaller cities for younger generation as my friend thinks.

U must be a fool to trust every statistic and (((studies))),half of them which are wrong and their authors or others debunk them later.

Imagine looking for a study to explain everything that's happening in the world

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, KDA Player and 1 other person
I can see it and saw it with my own eyes. Keep coping

No, you saw it with your heart. See this article:

Why do so many British and European posters make this common mistake? I thought you guys were all aboilut Western civilization, rationality, nland empirical evidence. Most of you "Western" kids are no better than a third world witch doctor.

It’s both, but even in developing countries this phenomenon is observed and it’s very obviously diet related. People back then ate significantly less calories.

Just wait until we see the big spike in height of the children conceived in the 2010s and 2020s (social media and dating app era). It's going to be insane. I'm predicting +6 cm of average height minimum for children conceived in the 2010s compared to those in 1990. Minimum
It won't happen,more than half of their mothers are femlets and femlets bring the height down.
Disgusting femlets think that marrying a tall man will make their children tall,it's only right half of the time,there are so many short children with tall father but short mother.

I hate short women so much....
Short women are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 2729
They actually are getting taller,even my friends in india told me it's not rare to see 6'3+ guys around 10-20 times a day if u walk outside,it's more in the bigger and richer cities.
Average height of India is shown as 5'5 but in reality the average height is 5'10 in bigger cities for the younger generation and 5'8-5'9 in the smaller cities for younger generation as my friend thinks.

U must be a fool to trust every statistic and (((studies))),half of them which are wrong and their authors or others debunk them later.

Imagine looking for a study to explain everything that's happening in the world

Keep taking the :bluepill: and staying in wonderland

It’s both, but even in developing countries this phenomenon is observed and it’s very obviously diet related. People back then ate significantly less calories

Yes, but they were higher quality calories. Eating more calories in the form of high fructose corn syrup or vegetable oil won't make you taller.

america and the netherlands are getting slightly shorter on average because of the massive influx of ethnics. japan is the only country where your argument holds, in most of europe the native population is getting noticeably taller with every generation

Nah, read the Dutch article. They discounted the ethnic theory. Ethnic Dutch are getting shorter.

Oh, and almost all white Americans are "ethnics" or ethnic admixed. They were long before Latinos started moving in.

Last edited:
it is mostly due to nutrition and better health care

If it would be only genetic selection, then how do you explain that most zoomers are taller than their parents?

Height is 80% genetic. Women weed out manlets and only date tall guys. How can you be so retarded to say its mostly diet?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Paroxysm
Ignore @Detona he is the resident autist who lacks common sense and spends his entire day scouring the internet for fake articles on obscure websites to prove his moot points

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17829
Ignore @Detona he is the resident autists who doesn't have commen sense and scours through the internet to find fake articles from obscure websites to prove his moot points
@Detona over for you resident autist

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
It won't happen,more than half of their mothers are femlets and femlets bring the height down.
Disgusting femlets think that marrying a tall man will make their children tall,it's only right half of the time,there are so many short children with tall father but short mother.

I hate short women so much....
Short women are disgusting
nah nigga there isn't any sexual selection on female height. tall or short girl, men will fuck it all the same. but it's a given that since height requirements for men have become so ridiculous then average height in children will increase a lot.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Mewton, Deleted member 19066 and 4 others
ROFLMAO.

No article ever said people are getting taller in the 21st century.

Height increased from the early 1900s to about 1980. After that, people started getting shorter.

You are the definition of a basement dweller, legit. Seems like you haven't gone outside to see actual zoomers' height, or you live in a country like brazil where people are 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Paroxysm, thereallegend and 3 others

If it would be only genetic selection, then how do you explain that most zoomers are taller than their parents?

They're shorter. Most zoomers also have weaker grip strength than dad.

You are the definition of a basement dweller, legit. Seems like you haven't gone outside to see actual zoomers' height, or you live in a country like brazil where people are 5'6

Or maybe the data is right and zoomers are the shortest, faggiest, weakest and lowest T generation since the Black Death.

even brazil isnt that short. Even in phillipines (one of the shortest countries in the world) zoomers are 5'7/5'8 on avg. statistically there's more 6ft guys there than 5'4 guys. its over

even brazil isnt that short. Even in phillipines (one of the shortest countries in the world) zoomers are 5'7/5'8 on avg. statistically there's more 6ft guys there than 5'4 guys. its over

Zoomer-tier low T post.
Average zoomer has the same quantity of testosterone in their body as a flea.

Zoomer-tier low T post.
Average zoomer has the circulating testosterone levels of a gnat.
No amount of panic coping replies will change reality

You can't make this shit up.

CEBU CITY – This was the question that the founder of a national political party wanted answered as he tried to find an explanation why there are moves to reduce the height requirement for new recruits in the Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), and Bureau of Corrections (BuCOR).

Buklod, a national political party is alarmed on the recent announcement of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to reduce the height requirements for new recruits to 5’2” (157.48 cm) from 5’4” (162.56 cm) for men and to 5’0” (152.4 cm) from 5’2” (157.48 cm for women.

Buklod chaiman and founder Benjamin Punongbayan said that this could obviously mean the police and the military do not have enough recruits due to the previous taller height requirements, or this could also mean that health programs being pursued by the government has remained ineffective and could even cause stunted growth among Filipinos

Stop the confirmation bias, height isn’t increasing dramatically

You can't make this shit up.

CEBU CITY – This was the question that the founder of a national political party wanted answered as he tried to find an explanation why there are moves to reduce the height requirement for new recruits in the Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), and Bureau of Corrections (BuCOR).

Buklod, a national political party is alarmed on the recent announcement of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to reduce the height requirements for new recruits to 5’2” (157.48 cm) from 5’4” (162.56 cm) for men and to 5’0” (152.4 cm) from 5’2” (157.48 cm for women.

Buklod chaiman and founder Benjamin Punongbayan said that this could obviously mean the police and the military do not have enough recruits due to the previous taller height requirements, or this could also mean that health programs being pursued by the government has remained ineffective and could even cause stunted growth among Filipinos
I already told you. The avg height on google includes all the older generations and malnourished outer cities.

21yo filipino guys in main cities are 5'7/5'8 on average. and the women are 5'3

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, thereallegend and 1 other person
Stop the confirmation bias, height isn’t increasing dramatically
I wish it was confrmation bias but look at my other replies on this thread

I already told you. The avg height on google includes all the older generations and malnourished outer cities.

21yo filipino guys in main cities are 5'7/5'8 on average. and the women are 5'3

Then why are they lowering the requirements for POLICE RECRUITS, idiot?

Police recruits are typically ~21 years old.

This data is for kids. It's comparing 18-21 year olds to 45 year olds.

A nation can't be getting shorter without younger generations being shorter.

British national average IQ = :feelsuhh:

Then why are they lowering the requirements for POLICE RECRUITS, idiot?

Police recruits are typically ~21 years old.

This data is for kids. It's comparing 18-21 year olds to 45 year olds.

A nation can't be getting shorter without younger generations being shorter.

British national average IQ = :feelsuhh:

dude stop talking about police recruits that completely irrelevant