There is no article online that says the real truth on why average height is increasing

why would you care tho. Everythingmaxx + childrenmaxx. Or rope. Those are the only two options.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes, but they were higher quality calories. Eating more calories in the form of high fructose corn syrup or vegetable oil won't make you taller.
Mostly diets high in protein are whats causing this growth. People back then hardly ate much protein compared today and there was rampant poverty after WW2 in many parts of the world.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah, it is because of sexual selection, but also I am pretty sure because of HGH in milk with is consumed daily in the west.

Also this sexual selection can occur because we are having no shortage of food in our time (for now).

Short men are adapted to famine and lack of food area, like pygmies.

They're shorter. Most zoomers also have weaker grip strength than dad.
What does sentence 1 have to do with sentence 2?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yeah, it is because of sexual selection, but also I am pretty sure because of HGH in milk with is consumed daily in the west.

Human growth hormone is not orally bioavailable.

You could crack open a vial of HGH and drink and you wouldn't have any effect at all from it, you'd just piss it right out.

HGH, steroids, etc have to be injected to work. Unless they methylised like dianabol.l

Kids are getting shorter.

my bro is 6'3 at 15 and the youngest in he's year :ogre:

• +1
Human growth hormone is not orally bioavailable.

You could crack open a vial of HGH and drink and you wouldn't have any effect at all from it, you'd just piss it right out.

HGH, steroids, etc have to be injected to work. Unless they methylised like dianabol.l

Kids are getting shorter.
Sure bro, so I guess xeno and phyto eostrogen too have no impact on feminization of the last generations ? :lul:

If you take a small bit of hormone, each days, since your were born, do you really think any hormone won't change anything at all ?

• Hmm...
What does sentence 1 have to do with sentence 2?

I know you're a mentally retarded subhuman, but grip strength is considered by doctors to be a benchmark of genetic quality and health. It's related to height, genetic load, intelligence, sperm quality, etc.

Sure bro, so I guess xeno and phyto eostrogen too have no impact on feminization of the last generations ? :lul:

Xenoestrogens aren't hormones.

Also it was mostly sexual selection. Jfl @ thinking zoomer cucks would be like their grandfthers if only it weren't for the xenoestrogens.

Major nurture over nature vibes from this bluepilled tard. :feelsuhh: :bluepill:

If you take a small bit of hormone, each days, since your were born, do you really think any hormone won't change anything at all ?

It won't change shit. Read up on steroid oral bioavailability, you medically illiterate femishit. Steroids get destroyed by your liver and pissed right out. Steroids have to be methyl-alkylated to have any oral availability.

Xenoestrogens aren't hormones.

Also it was mostly sexual selection. Jfl @ thinking zoomer cucks would be like their grandfthers if only it weren't for the xenoestrogens.

Major nurture over nature vibes from this bluepilled tard. :feelsuhh: :bluepill:

It won't change shit. Read up on steroid oral bioavailability, you medically illiterate femishit. Steroids get destroyed by your liver and pissed right out. Steroids have to be methyl-alkylated to have any oral availability.
Then link the study showing HGH have no impact taken orally for 20 years starting from birth you room temperature IQ height coper.

New generations are getting taller, leave the fuck out of this forum if you're here to copemaxx. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Then link the study showing HGH have no impact taken orally for 20 years starting from birth you room temperature IQ height coper.

New generations are getting taller, leave the fuck out of this forum if you're here to copemaxx. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Look buddy, you are a femishit and you are stupid.

HGH has no oral bioavailability. There are ways to mane it more orally bioavailable, but even under the best methods, the bioavailability is still just 11% of the injected form.

Daily subcutaneous injection of human growth hormone has been used for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency and growth failure but has led to poor patient compliance and renal toxicity. Thus, it is crucial to develop favorable growth hormone delivery systems to improve patient compliance. In the present study, to increase the oral bioavailability of growth hormone and improve patient compliance, enteric-coated capsules filled with monomethoxyl poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(L-lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles were prepared to facilitate oral growth hormone delivery. The nanoparticles were less than 100 nm in size, exhibited narrow polydispersity indices < 0.3, and showed a zeta potential of -4.87 mV. The highest efficiency of growth hormone encapsulation achieved in this study was nearly 70%. An in vitro release experiment showed that adequate amounts of growth hormone were retained under simulated gastric conditions and significant amounts of growth hormone were released under simulated intestinal conditions. The bioavailability of encapsulated growth hormone relative to subcutaneously injected growth hormone in Sprague-Dawley rats was 11.06%.

There are maybe 10 micrograms of HGH in a gallon of milk, with a bioabsorption rate of maybe 0.5%.
That's 0.05 micrograms of HGH you get from drinking a gallon of milk.

Bodybuilders take 25mg a day and are still discouraged by their lsck of gains. You have to take 100s of mg a day for this shit to work. Average bodybuilder is injected 250mg of testosterone a week.

You've obviously never been around steroids or listened to a thing they tried to teach you in high school chemistry class. You're a prime example of the failure that is modern feminine "civilization". :feelsuhh: :bluepill:

• Hmm...
Look buddy, you are a femishit and you are stupid.

HGH has no oral bioavailability. There are ways to mane it more orally bioavailable, but even under the best methods, the bioavailability is still just 11% of the injected form.

Daily subcutaneous injection of human growth hormone has been used for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency and growth failure but has led to poor patient compliance and renal toxicity. Thus, it is crucial to develop favorable growth hormone delivery systems to improve patient compliance. In the present study, to increase the oral bioavailability of growth hormone and improve patient compliance, enteric-coated capsules filled with monomethoxyl poly(ethylene glycol)-b-poly(L-lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles were prepared to facilitate oral growth hormone delivery. The nanoparticles were less than 100 nm in size, exhibited narrow polydispersity indices < 0.3, and showed a zeta potential of -4.87 mV. The highest efficiency of growth hormone encapsulation achieved in this study was nearly 70%. An in vitro release experiment showed that adequate amounts of growth hormone were retained under simulated gastric conditions and significant amounts of growth hormone were released under simulated intestinal conditions. The bioavailability of encapsulated growth hormone relative to subcutaneously injected growth hormone in Sprague-Dawley rats was 11.06%.

There are maybe 10 micrograms of HGH in a gallon of milk, with a bioabsorption rate of maybe 0.5%.
That's 0.05 micrograms of HGH you get from drinking a gallon of milk.

Bodybuilders take 25mg a day and are still discouraged by their lsck of gains. You have to take 100s of mg a day for this shit to work. Average bodybuilder is injected 250mg of testosterone a week.

You've obviously never been around steroids or listened to a thing they tried to teach you in high school chemistry class. You're a prime example of the failure that is modern feminine "civilization". :feelsuhh: :bluepill:
The study shows that nano particule was orally effective at the rate of 11% vs injected, but nothing about the form of milk, you are taking it out of your ass and trying to make it a fact.

So I will ask again the same thing, "link the study showing HGH have no impact taken orally for 20 years starting from birth you room temperature IQ height coper."

JFL at writing a novel that has no link with what I asked. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
The study shows that nano particule was orally effective at the rate of 11% vs injected, but nothing about the form of milk, you are taking it out of your ass and trying to make it a fact.

So I will ask again the same thing, "link the study showing HGH have no impact taken orally for 20 years starting from birth you room temperature IQ height coper."

JFL at writing a novel that has no link with what I asked. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Ignore the local .org schizo. No amount of panic sperg paragraphs he writes will change reality.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and KDA Player

Yeah stupido, the hgh in milk is even LESS bioavailable. And it's still just 10 micrograms per gallon.

Yeah stupido, the hgh in milk is even LESS bioavailable. And it's still just 10 micrograms per gallon.
Sure, but how much ? You're the one claiming 0.5%, not the study.

You act very low IQ, either you have no proof or you are truly idiot.

why would you care tho. Everythingmaxx + childrenmaxx. Or rope. Those are the only two options.
everythingmaxxing isnt fun and waiting on loan for LL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
People shrunk by like 2.5 inches over hundreds of years during the middle ages. Height didn't start increasing again until the 18th century.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829
Then why are they lowering the requirements for POLICE RECRUITS, idiot?

Police recruits are typically ~21 years old.

This data is for kids. It's comparing 18-21 year olds to 45 year olds.

A nation can't be getting shorter without younger generations being shorter.

British national average IQ = :feelsuhh:

I wouldn't be wrong in saying that women have preferred tall men since the beginning of time, despite the dating app explosion, people aren't marrying from dating apps, they are fucking and then a women settles for a taller guy later on (its still over for manlets even if a women wants beta bucks, the woman will still choose a tall guy). But them lowering height requirements for police recruits probably doesn't mean that people are getting short, its because they need more police recruits. Please use some degree of critical thinking, especially when taking into consideration the fact that the government of the Philippines has a strict anti drug policy and desperately needs more police.

• +1
I can not believe people still think countries are getting taller because of better diet and healthcare.

There is not 1 article online that says the blatant obvious truth.

Statistical facts:

- Height is 80% genetic

- Tall men have more children

- Short men are more likely to be single and not have kids - as they get weeded out in the dating market

- Diet hasn't magically getting better. If anything it's getting much worse.

- It's simple. Women select for tall men. So obviously height is going to continue getting taller?

How is this not fucking obvious? Why do articles online not say this?

Do they not want normies to freak out and know the truth?
Because it’s not important. Go touch some grass :soy:

• JFL
I wouldn't be wrong in saying that women have preferred tall men since the beginning of time, despite the dating app explosion, people aren't marrying from dating apps, they are fucking and then a women settles for a taller guy later on (its still over for manlets even if a women wants beta bucks, the woman will still choose a tall guy). But them lowering height requirements for police recruits probably doesn't mean that people are getting short, its because they need more police recruits. Please use some degree of critical thinking, especially when taking into consideration the fact that the government of the Philippines has a strict anti drug policy and desperately needs more police.

Police recruits are from the younger generations, you facking idiote. If Filipinos weren't getting shorter there would be no need to lower the height requirement. The newer generations should at least be able to meet the older standard. Don't tell me to "use critical thinking", read what the actual politicians in the fucking source are saying, you subhuman Jesus worshipping piece of animal shit.

Let me quote another link for your bitch ass...

"A recent announcement on the reduction of the required height for Police and military applicants in the country could mean that health programs being pursued by government have remained ineffective and could even cause stunted growth among Filipinos"

Police recruits are from the younger generations, you facking idiote. If Filipinos weren't getting shorter there would be no need to lower the height requirement. The newer generations should at least be able to meet the older standard. Don't tell me to "use critical thinking", read what the actual politicians in the fucking source are saying, you subhuman Jesus worshipping piece of animal shit.

"A recent announcement on the reduction of the required height for Police and military applicants in the country could mean that health programs being pursued by government have remained ineffective and could even cause stunted growth among Filipinos"
Holy shit, breathe, its just a couple words on a screen. Also, you missed my entire point, my point was that they were lowering the requirement as they needed more recruits because of their war on drugs needing more man power. Also your source that you cited said that the health program could have stunted growth among Filipinos. Also why should I trust a statement made by a government known for: graft, bribery, favoritism, nepotism, impunity, embezzlement, extortion, racketeering, fraud, tax evasion, lack of transparency, lack of sufficient enforcement of laws and government policies, and consistent lack of support for human rights.

Also, I do not worship Jesus, lol.

They're not getting shorter though.

If they were getting shorter than what it says on google (avg 5'4.) then all the young gen would be that height. but its ocmpletely wrong

the young generation are 5'8 on average. so trust me, theyre definitely not getting shorter lmao. the average girl is 5'3/5'4 its insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066