There is no good or evil. There are only victorious excuse seekers, and the victims of it. Everyone is selfish.

Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
We convene our own morality selfishly.
We only care to be "good" so we don't stand out. We camouflage.
Women are the ultimate excuse seekers who want their chad to win, and anything not in their fantasy world to be "evil".

Excuse seekers are those who play on the perceptions of others, and try to be the heroes, and looking for excuses constantly to be selfish safely. Without failo or reputation harm.
Normal people are just sociopaths who want to have narcissistic enjoyment instead of being completely alone with power which is dangerous. The human race wants too much narcy security to be completely recklessly ambitious.

Sociopaths just have reckless ambition. To be NT is just to wait until you are secure to do the sociopathic status/ power gaining thing anyway.

Last edited:
disagreed, selfless people exist but its very rare. if you said "most people (99.9%)" then i would have agreed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
disagreed, selfless people exist but its very rare. if you said "most people (99.9%)" then i would have agreed
duh most people. outliers aren't worthy of note.

Victorious excuse seekers = sjws
Losers = "dah wacist"

duh most people. outliers aren't worthy of note.
they most definitely are. dont you know how fucking special someone is if they are selfless? they deserve to be mentioned. but alas can you find anyone? i doubt you can.

they most definitely are. dont you know how fucking special someone is if they are selfless? they deserve to be mentioned. but alas can you find anyone? i doubt you can.
shut the fuck up.

its better to wire your mind with virtue signalling. but ultimately be a selfish cynic as well.

shut the fuck up.

its better to wire your mind with virtue signalling. but ultimately be a selfish cynic as well.
no i wont shut up because i want you to realize how special those people are

whats the point of being a cynic? i prefer to be nihilistic

no i wont shut up because i want you to realize how special those people are

whats the point of being a cynic? i prefer to be nihilistic
you fags all think I care about knowledge for knowledge's sake. Only the right mentality, and being a cynic gives power.

you fags all think I care about knowledge for knowledge's sake. Only the right mentality, and being a cynic gives power.
how does it give you power