There is no point in asking for rating

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
It's okay to send pictures and ask for suggestions for improvement but I've seen people posting pics and when they say you're a 4/5 they get angry and they say no I'm atleast 7+ etc jfl. Women have already rated you and there's no use getting good psl points by forum users. All that matters is getting women effortlessly and slaying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Kosidius, TylerDurden and 7 others
Justbeconfidentsrs

Looks like my cousin.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Einon, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
143301 130347171b012e600902f4adb42ee149

Rate me in this unfrauded pic, am i 5psl?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
Roping Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Those are the cope minority, they need to swallow the blackpill slowly.

• +1
Id like to use this thread an opportunity to tell kids to stop fucking pming me asking me to rate them. Fuck off n all

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 1751
Id like to use this thread an opportunity to tell kids to stop fucking pming me asking me to rate them. Fuck off n all
Haha but I don't see a problem asking for suggestions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Einon
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1751 and Einon
It's okay to send pictures and ask for suggestions for improvement but I've seen people posting pics and when they say you're a 4/5 they get angry and they say no I'm atleast 7+ etc jfl. Women have already rated you and there's no use getting good psl points by forum users. All that matters is getting women effortlessly and slaying

True... and if you're rated a one but banging stacies left and right would you really care? lol

• +1
true. im prolly never gonna upload my face pics to here, all that matters is for me to like what i see when i look in the mirror

• +1
Yes bro

• +1