There is no point in doing cardio for weight loss when your body just adjusts for a lower metabolic state

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Seriously, i do 300 calories worth of running every day but noticed how i sleep 9 hours every night now, while it would be 7:30 in the past. My body is desperately trying to slow me down to overcome the caloric loss. So its more like 150 calories rather then 300

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6403
This post:
Look at me i work out

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, pizza, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Legit I’ve been staying 6 pack for lean with just a bit of lifting and walking my dog like 10 miles/week. Kinobody is the shit for getting lean

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Legit I’ve been staying 6 pack for lean with just a bit of lifting and walking my dog like 10 miles/week. Kinobody is the shit for getting lean
I mostly do cardio for sleeping early, if i don't do any cardio i completely fuck up my sleep schedule

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and OOGABOOGA
I honestly dont think it matters. Even MPMD said he recommends to do some cardio so you can eat more calories and thus more micronutrients.

Doing no cardio and eating next to nothing will fuck your metabolism even more

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I sit on my ass, drink soda and eat Haagen Dazs instead

so whats the best way to get shredded? i never had six packs

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah , but it's not like it adjusts to the caloric deficit that fast , if somehow after couple of months your body burns 100-200 calories less in it's normal state , than just eat 100-200 less of these calories or burn 100-200 calories more ,. problem solved

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Then take T3 T4