There really isnt any legit way to increase dick size permanentely?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Why isnt any billionaire investing in this wtf

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
there ARE effective methods out there, what are you on about ?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, DidntRead, LowTierNormie and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deathrasher42, Hades and 3 others
dickmaxxing is actually one of the most bang for your buck aspects of looksmaxing imo, many of these methods have been proven to work
anyone on this forum with a sub 7incher should definitely start

• +1
Reactions: 000, joeveniro, Deleted member 5385 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
dickmaxxing is actually one of the most bang for your buck aspects of looksmaxing imo, many of these methods have been proven to work
But dont those things ruin your dick? Like sentitivity and shit like that, arent they dangerous? If they are legit why almost no one talks about it? Why isnt there a bigger market? Why arent more people using them? Idk man its hard to believe

ARE THEY PERMANENT????

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Truecel14
But dont those things ruin your dick? Like sentitivity and shit like that, arent they dangerous? If they are legit why almost no one talks about it? Why isnt there a bigger market? Why arent more people using them? Idk man its hard to believe

ARE THEY PERMANENT????
there isn't a bigger market for it because of "motion of the ocean bullshit" and the risk of injury is pretty low unless you're a retard with It

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, RAITEIII and GigaMogger
I mean permanent stuff anything else is kinda useless

Pumps: Bathmate (get this one, air pumps are GARBAGE)
Penis Extenders: (Andropenis, MaleEdge, Phallosan Forte)

@GigaMogger knows this stuff well, thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, dachad, sytyl and 1 other person
Doesn't the growth just relapse after some time though?
Not from extenders, but any growth you get from the bathmate will have to be maintained
I mean permanent stuff anything else is kinda useless
Extenders provide permanent growth OP, it's a method called penile traction and there are studies that support the method - also there's plenty of anecdotal cases and non-frauded before and afters

There's something called Peyronie's Disease that's basically a bent penis that gets shorter over time if left untreated - the only medically certified cure is penile traction, aka doctors recommend extenders for this

It's legit you just need to do some proper research tbh

Most people are skeptial of PE because it's mostly full of scam pills that don't do shit but that doesn't mean anything @personalityinkwell just listed all the products you need

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: egoy, Good_Little_Goy, JihadChad and 10 others
Not from extenders, but any growth you get from the bathmate will have to be maintained

Extenders provide permanent growth OP, it's a method called penile traction and there are studies that support the method - also there's plenty of anecdotal cases and non-frauded before and afters

There's something called Peyronie's Disease that's basically a bent penis that gets shorter over time if untreated - the only medically certified cure is penile traction, aka doctors recommend extenders for this

It's legit you just need to do some proper research tbh

Most people are skeptial of PE because it's mostly full of scam pills that don't do shit but that doesn't mean anything @personalityinkwell just listed all the products you need
gonna max to 8 inch brb

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Too risky for me.

Girls dont give a shit about dick as long as its not small
And if she is willing to see your dick anyways, she will fuck you regardless if you have 6 or 7 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Why isnt any billionaire investing in this wtf
legit, people on this + other sites vouch, as well as studies done on it
not harmful if u follow recommended guides etc. so u wont damage anything just dont do too much too fast its a slow process
same concept goes for those african tribes where the women stretch their neck (no pic cus its gross but u know what i mean)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and SexyMofo
There is no way to increase the size of your dick. And you can tell how low iq the users on this forum are based on how many people think they can.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and TITUS
I have only seen people gaining less than half an inch and complaining about weaker erections and various damages.
The only real penis extension is surgery+extender, and it probably has sides too.

Personally i wouldn't change a hard penis for a half a inch larger penis. But i don't have a small penis so who cares.

I tried using that V-stretch method on my dick and it hurt for days.

Am i doing this correctly?

Go to Mexico or Brazil for a phalloplasty you annoying dickcels fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
There is no way to increase the size of your dick. And you can tell how low iq the users on this forum are based on how many people think they can.
PE Studies:

1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6444402/

“This paper is primarily concerned with traction as a Peyronie's treatment. It overviews several studies on traction devices. Those studies pretty consistently find that using a traction device increases penis length. A few studies found an increase in penis girth, but most either didn't measure girth or found no change.”

2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25809129/

“This study directly looks at using traction devices to enlarge healthy penises. They find that after 6 months of traction their patients had a mean gain of 1.7 ± 0.8, 1.3 ± 0.4, and 1.2 ± 0.4 cm for the flaccid, stretched, and erected penile lengths, respectively.”

3. Sizegenetics Peer Reviewed Clinical Study:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08083.x

"The penile extender provokes a linear and time-dependent gain in length of ≈0.5 cm per month, according to the manufacturer’s leaflet. By contrast, we documented a maximum elongating effect after the first month that progressively decreased in the subsequent intervals"

Note that the subjects gained more than half their gains (0.94 cm) in just the first month and after 5 more months the total gain from the 6 months was just under double that of the first month

Average total gain was 1.76cm.

4. Phallosan Forte Peer Reviewed Clinical Study:

https://www.gethung.co.uk/blogs/enl...t-works-clinical-study-on-the-phallosan-forte

https://www.phallosan.co.uk/clinical-study.html

"All patients experienced growth in both length and girth. The success of the patients depended very much on the daily wearing time. Patients who had worn PHALLOSAN up to 10 hours a day experienced the greatest increase."

Imagine not even looking into something and having the audacity to call others low IQ

• +1
Reactions: egoy, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Jfl o course there are, dickmaxx with jelqinf and pumps and extenders, its hidden knowledgefor normies but we're well aware of it

• +1
if they are legit and permanent, do you think most of rich guys use it?

if they are legit and permanent, do you think most of rich guys use it?
Its like 6 pack abs do you think rich guys have them ? Not necessarily dickmaxxing takes time and is very cheap.

Can some1 link me a penis extended under 50 @GigaMogger @hairyballscel

Idrk what to look for in a traction device

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and GigaMogger

This is the one I use, not under £50 unfortunately (but increasing size is worth it):
@personalityinkwell uses a slightly cheaper but still really good one called andropenis

@DutchPrettyBoy I think you got a cheaper one that you said works well for you? Help a nigga out pls

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
This is the one I use, not under £50 unfortunately (but increasing size is worth it):
@personalityinkwell uses a slightly cheaper but still really good one called andropenis

@DutchPrettyBoy I think you got a cheaper one that you said works well for you? Help a nigga out pls
Thanks for all the high effort replies bro, great poster tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger and hairyballscel

anything under 50 might be bad quality... something that has the potential to fuck up your sex life forever isn't something you want to be cheap with lol

go with the androextender or phallosan forte plus, they're not under 50 but they work the best, you wont regret it

• +1
Reactions: xefo and GigaMogger
anything under 50 might be bad quality... something that has the potential to fuck up your sex life forever isn't something you want to be cheap with lol

go with the androextender or phallosan forte plus, they're not under 50 but they work the best, you wont regret it
I wanna get the phallosan forte plus next brah :chad:

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, xefo and 1 other person
I wanna get the phallosan forte plus next brah :chad:
same tbh, but i need something to straighten my dick first

what are you gonna use for girth?

• +1
Reactions: xefo and GigaMogger
same tbh, but i need something to straighten my dick first

what are you gonna use for girth?
MaleEdge has straightened my dick, lifefuel because straightening it alone added an inch to my measurement :lul:

Bathmate for girth, 3x5 minutes a day

Although extenders do provide some girth gains (not much), contrary to popular opinion

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, xefo and 1 other person
MaleEdge has straightened my dick, lifefuel because straightening it alone added an inch to my measurement :lul:
oh shit how bad was the curve? and how long did it take to completely straighten out?

Although extenders do provide some girth gains (not much), contrary to popular opinion
bathmate is fucking expensive doe, do the different "series" acc make a difference?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
oh shit how bad was the curve? and how long did it take to completely straighten out?

bathmate is fucking expensive doe, do the different "series" acc make a difference?
It was mild, it just curved upwards and to the left so basically it appeared to be longer from one side than the other but it's way better straight - took 6 months of 10+ hours daily wear which is a lot harder than it sounds :lul:

I'm not sure tbh, I've got the hyrdomax which is the 'middle' range in terms of expense but it's worth imo but less is more with the bathmate gotta stick to 3 x 5 minutes a day

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, hairyballscel and 1 other person

Fuckk I need to moneymax more then

Gives me a goal I guess

• +1
fixing your curve added an inch? holy shit that's lifefuel. How long did it take to fix the curve?

• +1
fixing your curve added an inch? holy shit that's lifefuel. How long did it take to fix the curve?
nvm
It was mild, it just curved upwards and to the left so basically it appeared to be longer from one side than the other but it's way better straight - took 6 months of 10+ hours daily wear which is a lot harder than it sounds :lul:

I'm not sure tbh, I've got the hyrdomax which is the 'middle' range in terms of expense but it's worth imo but less is more with the bathmate gotta stick to 3 x 5 minutes a day

• JFL

good shit tbh

any gains with bathmate?

• +1
fixing your curve added an inch? holy shit that's lifefuel
I wanna be clear though the inch was already there, just my dick was bending to the side

So basically if you imagine me measuring my bent dick bonepressed with a straight ruler it basically undermeasured my dick by an inch by not taking the bend into account

I'd bypass that by using a tap measure and measuring the longest side (if your dick is bent one side is longer than the other, or at least appears that way) but that's not actually the correct way to measure even though it did reveal my total size at the time

But now that it's straight I can measure it the 'proper' way and that size is now an inch bigger than when it was bent

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and Deleted member 4612
good shit tbh

any gains with bathmate?
Not actually measuring girth tbh but it's noticeably bigger, I'm just doing it everyday to keep it that way :lul:

But the combination of the extender and bathmate (not including the inch from straightening) has added an inch

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and hairyballscel
I wanna be clear though the inch was already there, just my dick was bending to the side

So basically if you imagine me measuring my bent dick bonepressed with a straight ruler it basically undermeasured my dick by an inch by not taking the bend into account

I'd bypass that by using a tap measure and measuring the longest side (if your dick is bent one side is longer than the other, or at least appears that way) but that's not actually the correct way to measure even though it did reveal my total size at the time

But now that it's straight I can measure it the 'proper' way and that size is now an inch bigger than when it was bent

my dick is curved left, do you recommend stretching it to the right to counteract the curve?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, hairyballscel and 1 other person
lifefuel thread I need an extra 0.5-0.75 inch on girth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and GigaMogger

maleedge is so fucking expensive, are their cheaper alternatives that give similar results/risk?

• +1
Mine was to the left too, I just had it out straight (maybe a little to the right but not much) for 10+ hours a day for 6 months
just put it on for the first time :eek:

^this dude says that its possible that to accidentally apply traction to the skin and not the penis itself. :unsure:

(and i'm using andropenis, not the device he is talking about)

Last edited:
  • Woah
But the combination of the extender and bathmate (not including the inch from straightening) has added an inch
i searched up the thing you said that straightened ur dick, and it was only really for gaining length?

as in, it didn't say this is to straighten ur cock, so do many extenders double as straighteners as well?

• +1