There really isnt any legit way to increase dick size permanentely?

lifefuel thread I need an extra 0.5-0.75 inch on girth
You can do it king :chad:
maleedge is so fucking expensive, are their cheaper alternatives that give similar results/risk?
Pumps: Bathmate (get this one, air pumps are GARBAGE)
Penis Extenders: (Andropenis, MaleEdge, Phallosan Forte)
Andropenis (mentioned above) is cheaper than MaleEdge with no sacrifice in quality but I don't know about cheaper alternatives so I can't vouch for their efficacy

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, sytyl and 1 other person
i searched up the thing you said that straightened ur dick, and it was only really for gaining length?

as in, it didn't say this is to straighten ur cock, so do many extenders double as straighteners as well?
Yeah extenders are the primary method for straightening brah :chad:

Shame they can't make @MakinItHappen straight tbh :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, egoy, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger
just put it on for the first time :eek:

^this dude says that its possible that to accidentally apply traction to the skin and not the penis itself. :unsure:

(and i'm using andropenis, not the device he is talking about)

Just watched that, damn it makes it sound so complicated :lul: But yeah it's definitely possible to apply traction to the skin instead of le peen, just gotta mess about with it until you can tell it's pulling your johnson

• +1
Reactions: egoy and JihadChad
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and GigaMogger
dickmaxxing is actually one of the most bang for your buck aspects of looksmaxing imo, many of these methods have been proven to work
anyone on this forum with a sub 7incher should definitely start
you expect me to get penis advice from someone with a epilepsic peter griffin avi?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 2748, malignant and 1 other person
This is the one I use, not under £50 unfortunately (but increasing size is worth it):
@personalityinkwell uses a slightly cheaper but still really good one called andropenis

@DutchPrettyBoy I think you got a cheaper one that you said works well for you? Help a nigga out pls
oh yeah it worked great for like 5 times, then the silicone tube broke (i'm not sure if i did something wrong) because you need to stretch it to get it around your pp you know. So i ordered a new one and this one is too big so and i really don't want to order a new one. i'm tired man :(

• So Sad
MaleEdge has straightened my dick, lifefuel because straightening it alone added an inch to my measurement :lul:

It was mild, it just curved upwards and to the left so basically it appeared to be longer from one side than the other but it's way better straight -

I wanna be clear though the inch was already there, just my dick was bending to the side
So basically if you imagine me measuring my bent dick bonepressed with a straight ruler it basically undermeasured my dick by an inch by not taking the bend into account
I'd bypass that by using a tap measure and measuring the longest side (if your dick is bent one side is longer than the other, or at least appears that way) but that's not actually the correct way to measure even though it did reveal my total size at the time
But now that it's straight I can measure it the 'proper' way and that size is now an inch bigger than when it was bent

Fucking lifefuel. I have a moderate-severe curvature. Measuring along the curve i get 6.5 inches nbp. Need to get an extender asap.

• Love it
Girth is more important, any way to increase that?

Also how much can you increase? Can i go from 7x5 to 12x8? jfl how expensive would that be?

Having gigantic dick is my ultimate goal tbh, cock>>> everything

Is jonah falcon actually 13.5 inches?

There is no way to increase the size of your dick. And you can tell how low iq the users on this forum are based on how many people think they can.
You can lmao I did it myself

Not from extenders, but any growth you get from the bathmate will have to be maintained

Extenders provide permanent growth OP, it's a method called penile traction and there are studies that support the method - also there's plenty of anecdotal cases and non-frauded before and afters

There's something called Peyronie's Disease that's basically a bent penis that gets shorter over time if left untreated - the only medically certified cure is penile traction, aka doctors recommend extenders for this

It's legit you just need to do some proper research tbh

Most people are skeptial of PE because it's mostly full of scam pills that don't do shit but that doesn't mean anything @personalityinkwell just listed all the products you need
How many inches can I expect to increase?