AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
Than high prenatal T pheno + tall face. Executive Pheno

You are in CHARGE

187884864.0.jpg

clement-giraudet(2).jpg

Ed%20Bastian_1.jpg

listen here mate tall face is worse compared to short + wide in terms of attracting women and also practicality + health .

these niggas forgot to mew that doesn't make them any better than niggas who did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shakmax, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2205
listen here mate tall face is worse compared to short + wide in terms of attracting women and also practicality + health .

these niggas forgot to mew that doesn't make them any better than niggas who did.
Low IQ.

Tall face is ideal. Narrow face is bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, HSM1 and Deleted member 2205
Low IQ.

tall face is useless. tall face is because of not mewing and your midface becoming longer instead of you being more flanged. prove me wrong because you can't
Low IQ.

the only tall face I have seen that makes sense in proper development is tall plus flanged. if you are tall face without flanged you grew wrong.

also tall face + flanged is only possible if tall and or large skulled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, shakmax and Deleted member 656
tall face is useless. tall face is because of not mewing and your midface becoming longer instead of you being more flanged. prove me wrong because you can't
Tall face is nothing to do with midface. Ideal midface ratio is 1. That's slightly more compact than average.

It's mostly to do with a tall chin and tall forehead.

Nobody is going around saying long midface is ideal. Midface ratio below like 0.97 is RIP tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tall face is nothing to do with midface. Ideal midface ratio is 1. That's slightly more compact than average.

Nobody is going around saying long midface is ideal. Midface ratio below like 0.97 is RIP tier
tall forehead is also useless. mewing reduces forehead height
tall chin can work alright but like I said if the person is not grown right its useless
tyler maher is probably the only guy that can get away with it and even he doesn't have a tall forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Two words, Tyson Ballou.
Cope over.

• +1
tall forehead is also useless. mewing reduces forehead height
tall chin can work alright but like I said if the person is not grown right its useless
Mewing doesn't do anything. Growing right is a meme. This place has descended hard jfl.

@dotacel you were meant to take care of this place for me

mewing reduces forehead height

KindheartedNervousCornsnake poster

Two words, Tyson Ballou.
Cope over.
Extremely good looking. Doesn't have a long midface and everything else is top tier.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Mewing doesn't do anything. Growing right is a meme. This place has descended hard jfl.

View attachment 91772

Extremely good looking. Doesn't have a long midface and everything else is top tier.
He thinks mewing can cure everything so leave him be. Sea level iq

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656

View attachment 91772

Just deny the science bro. This place has not descended jfl what else can you even do brb surgery is cope gymcelling and everything else is normie shit and there is proof of mewing.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 656
Just deny the science bro. This place has not descended jfl what else can you even do brb surgery is cope gymcelling and everything else is normie shit and there is proof of mewing.
Mewing is a meme

Mewing is a meme
He most cope of all copes is denying mewing. Because then you have to admit you or someone else prevented your face from being better

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 656
He most cope of all copes is denying mewing. Because then you have to admit you or someone else prevented your face from being better
If my face were more compact I'd look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
That pussy is community

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙
autism was getting too much bro I had to take a break

also @ the coping in this thread keep crying for my tall skull

If my face were more compact I'd look worse.
can't recall who it was but back in October when I first posted a pic of my face someone morphed it with a more compact midface or something like that, legit looked retarded lmao

• +1
useless thread
harmony is everything
and also your chin should ideally be 2 to 3 times longer than your philtrum. Anymore than that could look retarded as fuck. Tall face isn't ideal either, and neither is a short fsce. Just have a normal height face thats wide (not too wide ofcourse) and a slightly compact midface

• WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Jfl at round mongoloid face. Literally as ugly as it can get. Tall face is ideal.

Neotonus tal skull beta niggas ancient humans were forward grown as fuck while you sit here as foolish and ugly claiming you have a superior skull

• +1
Reactions: v123q43 and Deleted member 656
Neotonus tal skull beta niggas ancient humans were forward grown as fuck while you sit here as foolish and ugly claiming you have a superior skull
Tall skull is as dimorphic as wide skull. Short skulls are neotonous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tall skull is as dimorphic as wide skull. Short skulls are neotonous.
Short wide and forward grown is ideal for the face. Anyways a tall skull is possible despite being grown right if you have a sagital keel

• +1
Short wide and forward grown is ideal for the face. Anyways a tall skull is possible despite being grown right if you have a sagital keel
Define forward grown

Define forward grown
Almosy negro tier but enough to be attractive. Maxilla this way is also up too making eye area better

• +1
As in with pictures.
Sure . Taking a shit rn so ill do it in a bit. Tall face is almost never coupled with hunter eyes for that reason. Under eye support is crucial.

• +1
Than high prenatal T pheno + tall face. Executive Pheno

You are in CHARGE

187884864.0.jpg

clement-giraudet(2).jpg

Ed%20Bastian_1.jpg
Legit

People here cope whenever I bring up prenatal T cause it's so fucking important and I was a low prenatal T cuck and because of my single mom i became even more feminized. She raised me so feminine and beta it hurts looking back at it