“There’s So Much More to Life Than Girls Bro”

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
If you’re one of the people who says this, especially to incels, I hope you get acid faced tbh.

Yes, there is more to life than girls:

IF YOU CAN GET GIRLS

There’s more to life than food and water...

IF YOU HAVE FOOD AND WATER

There’s more to life than money...

IF YOU HAVE MONEY

Please shut the fuck up with this crap.

Life is about progression. You have a goal, you achieve that goal, then you make another goal to strive for.

Once you’ve achieved the goal of being successful in dating, then you move onto another goal such as career.

But if you never achieved that first goal, getting girls, you fall behind and watch everyone else move forward with life. And it fucking sucks. And then you have douchebags saying the title of this thread to you.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Roping Subhuman, Arkantos and 10 others
But if you never achieved that first goal, getting girls, you fall behind and watch everyone else move forward with life. And it fucking sucks. And then you have douchebags saying the title of this thread to you.
true
i fucked a couple girls and i dont even give a fuck about them anymore id rather hang out w my buddies and have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 245 and DidntRead
It’s something only chad can say

Only chad can get sick of all the women he gets

That’s because he is above and beyond abundance

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 245
Wrong, winning your oneitis after trying so hard to get her is the best feeling in the world until in inevitably gets boring a few months later. ONS's are always boring.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
0520973ac44a7ad19fc4493564a185289a6297 v5 wm

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: toolateforme, Arkantos, fukmylyf and 3 others
This is actually true because according to Maslow's hierarchy, sexual desire is categorized as 'Deficiency Needs'
you need it when you don't have it. its biologically proven fact so if you try to deny this, you are braindead.
and as more T level as you have, you likely to be lack of it more.
which means you can get better satisfaction when you are in your youth.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
completley agree, thats why female validation in your youth is so essential in order to progress and have a healthly adult brain. Thats why i think relationships>slaying. If youve got an ltr thats that box ticked, your sex and love needs are fullfilled, you can focus your energy elsewhere after this, whereas if youre slaying you will never really be satisfied and always want more.

• +1
Reactions: xit, SHARK and toolateforme
If you’re one of the people who says this, especially to incels, I hope you get acid faced tbh.

Yes, there is more to life than girls:

IF YOU CAN GET GIRLS

There’s more to life than food and water...

IF YOU HAVE FOOD AND WATER

There’s more to life than money...

IF YOU HAVE MONEY

Please shut the fuck up with this crap.

Life is about progression. You have a goal, you achieve that goal, then you make another goal to strive for.

Once you’ve achieved the goal of being successful in dating, then you move onto another goal such as career.

You can probably get girls in your life, but not right now. And it's probably not to do with your looks. I don't know what you look like but I'm sure you don't look repulsive. Three most important things are harmony, congruence and confluence in your life. I hope you get on track and get happier. It'll happen man

i need to fuck a jb to regain my youth

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SHARK
This is actually true because according to Maslow's hierarchy, sexual desire is categorized as 'Deficiency Needs'
you need it when you don't have it. its biologically proven fact so if you try to deny this, you are braindead.
and as more T level as you have, you likely to be lack of it more.
which means you can get better satisfaction when you are in your youth.
Maslovs pyramid is just a theory of psychology but yeah I agree that that part is true.

Maslovs pyramid is just a theory of psychology but yeah I agree that that part is true.
its just theory but widely accepted in modern medicine. cuz its quite accurate.

I'm incel but i still have my passion in cars for example and i can be incel if i could have my dream cars. I'm low t also so i think it helps

its just theory but widely accepted in modern medicine. cuz its quite accurate.
I'll probably never get past love and belonging, it is what it is, I think the rest would be easy to overcome.

I'll probably never get past love and belonging, it is what it is, I think the rest would be easy to overcome.
tbh, yeah.

If I was to take a guess I think I'm high t

I'm incel but i still have my passion in cars for example and i can be incel if i could have my dream cars. I'm low t also so i think it helps
i used to be really high T but my T level is decreasing and now i just barely feel the desire to sex.
because of my depression and serotonin deficiency

its true.
when i say there's more to life than looks. subhumans object and call me bluepilled

Actually I'll probably never leave physiological needs tbh ngl especially that one is reproduction
me too. i stopped all kind of studying and etc since i figured out im subhuman.
its true.
when i say there's more to life than looks. subhumans object and call me bluepilled
ofc it is true but read the OP

me too. i stopped all kind of studying and etc since i figured out im subhuman.

ofc it is true but read the OP
i read it. and i agree with it.
"Once you’ve achieved the goal of being successful in dating, then you move onto another goal such as career"
thats what i was saying in your thread. you should try your best to looksmax and move on.
some users are too low iq tho and accuse me of being blue-pilled

i read it. and i agree with it.
"Once you’ve achieved the goal of being successful in dating, then you move onto another goal such as career"
thats what i was saying in your thread. you should try your best to looksmax and move on.
some users are too low iq tho and accuse me of being blue-pilled
you are not blue-pilled but the guy with negro avi is truely bluepilled.

I don't agree.I find little to no fufillment by the idea of getting a girlfriend,besides getting sex.I think you're just being overly-nihilistic.

fuck i didnt read this thread its over
apparentky somewhere itt the maslow hierachy already gets mentioned according to google

I say cope. If i could i would have sex 24/7. Same with every single male on the world.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK