There’s something genuinely wrong with you if you can’t pull white girls

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
The game has been far too easy in recent years for ethnicels to ascend from the chambers of their subhuman genetics by race mixing with whites.

Take a look around. Once you notice even brown, Mexican, turbomanlets (not even the Ramirez phenos) getting with blonde HTBs, you’ll come to realize there’s literally no excuse for you as an ethnic to rot or even settle for your looksmatch.

It’s all part of the Grand Plan. Save yourself, save the world.

Autism if you can’t get a slice of the pie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, tombradylover, liberiangrimreaper and 18 others
gonna start hitting up clubs again hunting for snow bunnies wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and nathan
mulattocel

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
There’s something wrong with me

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@GabachoCopium do u get white women or just Marias?

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, emo, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Its 2024 mate , white women dont go for white chads anymore
They go for tyrones and latinocels

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, noodlelover, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, emo, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
There’s something wrong with me
I would say skill issue but “skill” isn’t even a factor when it comes to vanilla cream anymore.

They will fuck ANYBODY for the thrill

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Ur not wrong tbh. The amount of 5’6 charcoal black Dravidians I see with snow bunnies taller than them is crazy. Makes me really wonder if game is everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, emo, saiya_online and 2 others
Ur not wrong tbh. The amount of 5’6 charcoal black Dravidians I see with snow bunnies taller than them is crazy. Makes me really wonder if game is everything.
Just Be Ethnic is law in 2024 and onwards.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Accelerator
ethnics have no right to spread there genes imo, if you have subhuman genes regardless of race you should not procreate, i cant think of anything worse than my son going through the same shit i did and becoming incel.

I dont think you have the right perspective, I can pull white girls but thats not the point - i want to pull girls with the knowledge that my failos are not looks or else you feel unworthy and are just an insecure dude with imposter syndrome. I rejected a girl because she was too good for me, I told the girl i took on a date that im nothing special and she shouldnt bother.

Recognising the truth is not something you can simply ignore, just ons and nothing else tbh

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, emo, murdah and 4 others
ethnics have no right to spread there genes imo, if you have subhuman genes regardless of race you should not procreate, i cant think of anything worse than my son going through the same shit i did and becoming incel.

I dont think you have the right perspective, I can pull white girls but thats not the point - i want to pull girls with the knowledge that my failos are not looks or else you feel unworthy and are just an insecure dude with imposter syndrome. I rejected a girl because she was too good for me, I told the girl i took on a date that im nothing special and she shouldnt bother.

Recognising the truth is not something you can simply ignore, just ons and nothing else tbh
Insane cope. MTB+ white women are Chad factories bro. This is the only way

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and saiya_online

This guy is too blackpilled
If you don't want children ask her to adopt that's it

This guy is too blackpilled
If you don't want children ask her to adopt that's it
im not a cuck and LTRs are just biased betabuxxing disguised because normies deem it socially acceptable. Name one benefit or marriage,

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Insane cope. MTB+ white women are Chad factories bro. This is the only way
that doesnt remove your shitty genes out of the equation retard

that doesnt remove your shitty genes out of the equation retard
It does for future generations autist. Think bigger picture

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Bonecel01
I think for any above average IQ ethnic this is legit tbh for upgrading your bloodline and being half white alone is huge boost to your pheno base and height. Just be MTN with no hideous recession as brown lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and ElTruecel
White women Love ugly swamp niggers.

How are you doing with white girls yourself?

I think for any above average IQ ethnic this is legit tbh for upgrading your bloodline and being half white alone is huge boost to your pheno base and height. Just be MTN with no hideous recession as brown lol
Game is game as long as you have a little bones and a smidgeon of NT

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
this forum is some sort of twilight zone lmao yall are living in a world of your own:LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, TechnoBoss, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Do you know Snapple from discord?

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and saiya_online
this forum is some sort of twilight zone lmao yall are living in a world of your own:LOL:
When was the last time you saw the sun?

• +1
  • Woah
why not just remove subhumans genetics completely out of the picture its far more efficient

Im half white and see no merit to it

Im half white and see no merit to it
Ain’t no way you think like that as a mutt unless truly deformed or a Hapa

irl if you were to go outside that's acc not super uncommon

Damn Adolf you okay? :lul:
you dont need to be aryan to be able to procreate in my eyes just not subhuman, although id probably agree with his views for the wrong reasons in this sense

you dont need to be aryan to be able to procreate in my eyes just not subhuman, although id probably agree with his views for the wrong reasons in this sense
Again, there’s no way you’re half white and subhuman unless something went deathly wrong

Again, there’s no way you’re half white and subhuman unless something went deathly wrong
I’m not actually subhuman, anything below htn is subhuman in the eyes of the average woman, htn+ or subhuman