These albino curries look like drawings from German propaganda posters

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
A proud aryan master race family as written in ancient propaganda tales from Germany:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/07/article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KhznUQt.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, turkproducer and fukmylyf
Shitskin Hindu cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Bengt, xit and 4 others
Nah, albinoes just look almost always weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
we need to stop the albino curryposting

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, currymax, Deleted member 1680 and 9 others
Can't wait for global warming to turn everyone curry

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
miring their lower third

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SayNoToRotting
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and DidntRead
What's this obsession with albino curries lately?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
the guy on far right in second pic is a slayer
only if he had normal coloring

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
no harmony
weird how you call these guy disharmonious but claim that one asian guy in @toolateforme's thread to be good looking, even though both are equally unconventional looking.

Coping gook much?

weird how you call these guy disharmonious but claim that one asian guy in @toolateforme's thread to be good looking, even though both are equally unconventional looking.

Coping gook much?

you got me bro. 5'8" panfaced gook reporting in

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
you got me bro. 5'8" panfaced gook reporting in
It's already obvious that you are insecure evident by your awkward brags and copes, and also your transparent, petty negativity-bombs.
But if you truly are a gook on top of that, that would mean that almost everything you say is a form of overcompensation. A whole life of misery and insecurity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2486
It's already obvious that you are insecure evident by your awkward brags and copes, but if you truly are a gook on top of that, that would mean that almost everything you say is a form of overcompensation.
i already said everything i said here is a larp

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/o/1/1889.jpg?1571269493

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Indo Aryan masterrace. You mirin op?

It's already obvious that you are insecure evident by your awkward brags and copes, and also your transparent, petty negativity-bombs.
But if you truly are a gook on top of that, that would mean that almost everything you say is a form of overcompensation. A whole life of misery and insecurity
Bro hes not gook. Probably people sympathize me that's why people dont criticize me that much. Cuz I'm really suicidal guy

If India wasn't raped by cumskins in the 1800s we'd be in such a better place rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If India wasn't raped by cumskins in the 1800s we'd be in such a better place rn
you can blame some random general in the sikh empire for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
and you would still be posting on forums, you twat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
so you're telling me that curries would be top tier if it wasn't for shitskin...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
its a good thing Indians have shitskin i would rope if there were 1.4 billion more slayers on the planet
you wait until genetic modification every indian mom and their dad will make their kid white

Fuark his eyebrows hide his upper eyelid exposure

JFL if indian shit shovelers get access to genetic engineering within the next 500 years

Insane coloring tbh

JFL if indian shit shovelers get access to genetic engineering within the next 500 years
the other option is if I fuck an albino Indian woman then my slayer son fucks every single Indian woman

the other option is if I fuck an albino Indian woman then my slayer son fucks every single Indian woman
shitskin genes are more dominant so wouldn't work

Rare picture of Hitler Youth in its first stages-Berlin,1939, colourized.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
shitskin genes are more dominant so wouldn't work
this is not true. albinos are super white.

an albino with black hairs child with even a black south Indian would probably result in a color similiar to white

A proud aryan master race family as written in ancient propaganda tales from Germany:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/07/article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KhznUQt.jpg
ultimate proof that any indian can ascend with some hidroquinone cream

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2227
this is not true. albinos are super white.

an albino with black hairs child with even a black south Indian would probably result in a color similiar to white
thats not how genetics work albinism is caused by a defective gene where you're skin doesn't produce a pigment a healthy gene would be dominant and the baby would be brown

thats not how genetics work albinism is caused by a defective gene where you're skin doesn't produce a pigment a healthy gene would be dominant and the baby would be brown
fair enough. a finnish woman will do good enough they look like albinos in the north anyway

albinism requires both parents to carry the same recessive gene, you can have non-albinos with any skin colour having children who are albino.

then the son will have albino coloring + slayer genes
albinism requires both parents to carry the same recessive gene, you can have non-albinos with any skin colour having children who are albino.
I see what you mean

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo