I see how it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and TheMewingBBC

Caca tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Im always in every list of this forum.

That's a nice progress from being in every list of sex offenders of my city.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, CopingCel, Deleted member 1100 and 7 others
Im always in every list of this forum.

That's a nice progress from being in every list of sex offenders of my city.
Jfl you make me laugh everytime :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and CopeAndRope
it is what it is

don’t like this list, i think @noped was the guy who larped as some good looking chad who got sex through tinder and turned out to be someone else.

i see some pseudo intellectuals and retarded old cells too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Gebirgscel and Deleted member 685
i nominate @medialcanthuscel

Shit thread kill yourself

for not including me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Short Ugly and Brown and CopeAndRope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464, Petsmart and 4 others
circle jerk thread rope yourself

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Wtf bro @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
sht thrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
"@MicroPenis"

Why are there so many micropenisescels on this forum?? :what:

If you are on this list, you are either an agreeable cuck

a pseudo-intellectual who gets conformed by other pseudos if you speak against the popular opinion, mainly coined in this forum

or an aspie who makes unreasonable but innovative things and reaps the recognition by it (but took the ideas from someone else)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and wellthatsucks
Bobu flay rates me as GL so he doesnt seem to be to blackpilled. If you want the truth on advice and rating ask cocainecowboy, and Owlgod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
Cretinous has some good life advices & drops more blackpills than any other user. I think he stopped posting though.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and TheMewingBBC
Listen to @toolateforme

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
If you are on this list, you are either an agreeable cuck

a pseudo-intellectual who gets conformed by other pseudos if you speak against the popular opinion, mainly coined in this forum

or an aspie who makes unreasonable but innovative things and reaps the recognition by it (but took the ideas from someone else)
Or someone who has a general interest in plastic surgery, not fueled soley out a desire to attract the first women ever in his entire pathetic life, participates in other surgery forums that aren't pua/incel shitholes, and has had several procedures himself and countless other consultations.

In other words, not some 19 year old moron whose only knowledge is lurking here and on lookism.

However, in what I presume is in the spirit of the original post, I understand that the main point is that some users have more practical advice than others and it wasn't intended to be a literal and authorative whitelist, but the fact remains that there are a lot of morons here . They are usually pretty easy to spot. However, even so, you can sometimes glean nuggets of wisdom from even the lowliest dregs of this forum, so I still think their input is worth reading since it is usually one all lowercase sentence anyways. Thus, if my assumption is correct, I fully endorse this post.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, Deleted member 2581, Kade and 1 other person
Im loling hard at these dick sucking lists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2933 and 2 others
I only take advice from @Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Or someone who has a general interest in plastic surgery, not fueled soley out a desire to attract the first women ever in his entire pathetic life, participates in other surgery forums that aren't pua/incel shitholes, and has had several procedures himself and countless other consultations.

In other words, not some 19 year old moron whose only knowledge is lurking here and on lookism.

However, in what I presume is in the spirit of the original post, I understand that the main point is that some users have more practical advice than others and it wasn't intended to be a literal and authorative whitelist, but the fact remains that there are a lot of morons here . They are usually pretty easy to spot. However, even so, you can sometimes glean nuggets of wisdom from even the lowliest dregs of this forum, so I still think their input is worth reading since it is usually one all lowercase sentence anyways. Thus, if my assumption is correct, I fully endorse this post.
the point of this post was to show that users are wise/helpful constantly and also aren’t basement dwelling PSL autists who think face= ALL.

the point of this post was to show that users are wise/helpful constantly and also aren’t basement dwelling PSL autists who think face= ALL.
Face >>>>>>>>>>> everything else

How can you even think anything else being on this site is beyond me, of course other stuff matters but not even close to as much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i only take advices from @Ritalincel

Face >>>>>>>>>>> everything else

How can you even think anything else being on this site is beyond me, of course other stuff matters but not even close to as much.
face is important but not as important as ppl make it out to be. having slightly above average face (4.5psl), 6’, lean and muscular and very NT will slay so so much jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Kade

First time I visited Lookism, it was so overwhelming but now it is just repitition and the bad thing is, that each repitition alters a bit from the former, then after some time you have an unreasonable idea ingrained in most lurkers and newcels

I also visited other websites and I know what to get and can not really reap beneficial information of certain forums anymore

I am still active on this forum because of addiction and out of desperation to find a new thread about something new (which actually makes an impact.

But now I am at a time, where I can not even get pleasure from videogames but like to start playing instrument even more.

Finally I have some reason to quit this time-consuming site (which actually decreases in (valuable or funny) activity)

@blackoutwhitein

First time I visited Lookism, it was so overwhelming but now it is just repitition and the bad thing is, that each repitition alters a bit from the former, then after some time you have an unreasonable idea ingrained in most lurkers and newcels

I also visited other websites and I know what to get and can not really reap beneficial information of certain forums anymore

I am still active on this forum because of addiction and out of desperation to find a new thread about something new (which actually makes an impact.

But now I am at a time, where I can not even get pleasure from videogames but like to start playing instrument even more.

Finally I have some reason to quit this time-consuming site (which actually decreases in (valuable or funny) activity)
Cool story bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back