These are the ONLY people you should take advice from on this site

face is important but not as important as ppl make it out to be. having slightly above average face (4.5psl), 6’, lean and muscular and very NT will slay so so much jfl.
That's just cope man, someone with 5.5+ psl face is in a different league than the person you mentioned provided similar nt levels

If you are on this list, you are either an agreeable cuck

a pseudo-intellectual who gets conformed by other pseudos if you speak against the popular opinion, mainly coined in this forum

or an aspie who makes unreasonable but innovative things and reaps the recognition by it (but took the ideas from someone else)
Or someone who has actual life experience that’s just trying to help people and knows how it feels to be subhuman before losing weight etc.

Or someone who has actual life experience that’s just trying to help people and knows how it feels to be subhuman before losing weight etc.
denying my argument because you are on the list

denying my argument because you are on the list
All I read was your opinion there is no argument.

But whatever Do what you want man.

I try to help you guys and look where it gets me jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Cretinous has some good life advices & drops more blackpills than any other user. I think he stopped posting though.
cretinous is my favorite poster of all time on the site btw

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
If you are on this list, you are either an agreeable cuck

a pseudo-intellectual who gets conformed by other pseudos if you speak against the popular opinion, mainly coined in this forum

or an aspie who makes unreasonable but innovative things and reaps the recognition by it (but took the ideas from someone else)
did not make the list megacoper spotted

Bobu flay rates me as GL so he doesnt seem to be to blackpilled. If you want the truth on advice and rating ask cocainecowboy, and Owlgod
Fuck you owlgod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back