These fuckboys with perms should be executed

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I fucking hate them they dont even have naturally curly hair they're the equivalent of leeches sucking on a pile of shit. Their fucking tick tok videos are ragefuel as well looking at the comments of naive horny little girls. God I'm asking you this please end this fucking world.
Giphy 3

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Adam666
they're the only males actually looksmaxing hard ngl, and they don't even need this site

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and stuckneworleans
yeah, and all of them have have hollow cheeks some how..

Curly hair is not ideal, why r u jealous of their looksminning

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Aesthetic
fuck chads

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Makes me rage tbh jfl need those tiktok girls to love me

• +1
Curly hair is not ideal, why r u jealous of their looksminning
Because naive jbs want to fuck them I will ascend and turn the tables

Curly hair sucks.

Hard to take care of.

JFL If you think they slay IRL. Their only safespace is TikTok where they can hide their manletism. IRL they get ultramogged by 6'3 jock chad. It's over for "prettyboy" manletcels. They are 100% coping on this forum.

• +1
they're the only males actually looksmaxing hard ngl, and they don't even need this site
Looksmaxing hard? Most of them are bloated boneless pretty boys haloing their subpar face with e boy haircut, hollow cheek frauding, lighting and sexualized dances JFL. They fraud more than girls tbh
Curly hair sucks.

Hard to take care of.
They just get a perm every few months or a cream I believe not to sure

At least they're gonna be bald by 25

• JFL
Looksmaxing hard? Most of them are bloated boneless pretty boys haloing their subpar face with e boy haircut, hollow cheek frauding, lighting and sexualized dances JFL. They fraud more than girls tbh

They just get a perm every few months or a cream I believe not to sure
yes exactly, frauding is what's needed to attract females nowadays. They're doing everything they can to be attractive to females which I respect. ngl I don't give a fuck if a guy is using makeup, doing weird shit, wearing some weird ass clothing, at the end of the day if he's fucking hot girls because of it then fair enough

yeah, and all of them have have hollow cheeks some how..
Hollow cheeks=high set zygos (or medium set high bonemass) and leanness.

No most of them just keep their jaw open and cheek suck
I dont believe this, if you have decent zygos at all its not crazy to get hollow cheeks

indeed i hate pretty boys

they are 5'6 yet the biggest jb slayers

I will continue shoulder checking them in the halls to mask my pain and my jealousy

• +1