These Stacies are fully available in Mexico for pennies .. $15 an hour. I fail to see why more people aren’t going after them.

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
IMG 1798

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ, Shkreliii, gigell and 3 others
Stacy from tranny town

• +1
Reactions: med
I don't want to get robbed or get caught in the middle of a cartel shootout.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and albe.ORG
I don't want to get robbed or get caught in the middle of a cartel shootout.

That’s why you go into the brothel via Uber, do your caveman thing, then leave

Back to the hotel via Uber and order taco delivery

Mmmmmm

Lol, they aren't Stacies...
Also, a trip to Mexico can quickly transform into a nightmare, where you end up on your knees in front of a camera, with a cartel behind you holding machetes and yapping something in Mexican, before they chop you to pieces and then post the footage on the gore tubes.

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34, High Cortisol Chad, Shkreliii and 1 other person
If thats stacy im chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Lol, they aren't Stacies...
Also, a trip to Mexico can quickly transform into a nightmare, where you end up on your knees in front of a camera, with a cartel behind you holding machetes and yapping something in Mexican, before they chop you to pieces and then post the footage on the gore tubes.

That’s why you stay in your hotel, Uber to the well known luxury brothel (Hong Kong brothel), then Uber back to the hotel

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
middle one is somewhat acceptable, the rest are hideous

middle one is somewhat acceptable, the rest are hideous

Don’t forget

If she’s sitting on your face and you’re not struggling to breathe, she’s too small

That’s why you stay in your hotel, Uber to the well known luxury brothel (Hong Kong brothel), then Uber back to the hotel
Lol, the Uber drivers or the hotel receptionists could work for the cartels and sell your ass to them...

Lol, the Uber drivers or the hotel receptionists could work for the cartels and sell your ass to them...

It is unlikely but not impossible

I would advise against anyone going to Mexico to hook up with them. It's the Wild Fucking West down there. Motherfuckers are lawless. And news from THE WIRE, motherfuckers are roofieing Americans with fentanyl and Xanax. I heard about this 19-year-old guy who went down there for pussy and steroids. They roofied him. He awoke with his pants down to his ankles and a sore ass. His money and phone was gone.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I would advise against anyone going to Mexico to hook up with them. It's the Wild Fucking West down there. Motherfuckers are lawless. And news from THE WIRE, motherfuckers are roofieing Americans with fentanyl and Xanax. I heard about this 19-year-old guy who went down there for pussy and steroids. They roofied him. He awoke with his pants down to his ankles and a sore ass. His money and phone was gone.

Well known brothel with a good reputation only

Skunk pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back