These UK videos always have a bunch of ethnics

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Every video it's the same trashy white women and the FOB darkskins and afghans hanging around them no white men in sight lmao. Absolute state of the United Shitdom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5, WeiWei and 7 others
Shows a video near nightclubs and complains about trashy women. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nigtard and Ricky212
State of the west

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Shows a video near nightclubs and complains about trashy women. Just lol.
I mean yeah but what's with the ethnics 😭 No white men go club anymore in that shithole? @6ft4 @geezcel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
UK is the biggest shithole in Europe, I'm glad they left EU (which is shit in and of itself).

I mean yeah but what's with the ethnics 😭 No white men go club anymore in that shithole? @6ft4 @geezcel
I live in an area in the UK that is like 85 percent white and it was like 95 percent white 5-7 years ago. Immigration is happening everywhere.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma

antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, murdah, horizontallytall and 2 others
all british women are recessed

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I live in an area in the UK that is like 85 percent white and it was like 95 percent white 5-7 years ago. Immigration is happening everywhere.
But why is the night club demographic like half ethnic men half white women

Bludy luv'ly country innit. Great wevur, great food', great lasssies, great police force, nice patient lads innit

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I’m fairly sure it’s like that in most cities europe. But no I doubt they do.

UK is the biggest shithole in Europe, I'm glad they left EU (which is shit in and of itself).
It’s not. Have you seen the state of France? Or basically anywhere in eastern Europe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
It’s not. Have you seen the state of France? Or basically anywhere in eastern Europe
France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Greece are also shitholes. But nothing is worse than the UK, you couldn't even pay me to reside there.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Every video it's the same trashy white women and the FOB darkskins and afghans hanging around them no white men in sight lmao. Absolute state of the United Shitdom

I can’t see quite a few white men you race baiting nigger.

France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Greece are also shitholes. But nothing is worse than the UK, you couldn't even pay me to reside there.
Why?

• +1
I can’t see quite a few white men you race baiting nigger.
Yeah if the white population was as south africa's. Most men are ethnic

The people are INSUFFERABLE, the women are ugly, the weather sucks, everything is grey, and it's filled with Pajeets (Indians are worse than the nigger and sand nigger immigrants in Europe).

lol they laugh at this abdi at 1:14 @Kamui

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
The people are INSUFFERABLE, the women are ugly, the weather sucks, everything is grey, and it's filled with Pajeets (Indians are worse than the nigger and sand nigger immigrants in Europe).
The people are fine LOL. The women we can debate but I wouldn’t know because I don’t leave my house. Indians are roughly 3% if the population so the idea that it’s filled with them is a fallacy. The weather is the same in most Germanic countries jfl and lastly I would reject that claim that they’re worse than blacks and Arabs because they commit less crime, get better jobs, actually want to work, I’ve never seen a hood ‘Indian’ in my life but maybe in Bradford or Yorkshire. They’re also substantially more cucked so easier to manage. I hope that helped you low iq slavic goblin.

• Hmm...
The people are fine LOL. The women we can debate but I wouldn’t know because I don’t leave my house. Indians are roughly 3% if the population so the idea that it’s filled with them is a fallacy. The weather is the same in most Germanic countries jfl and lastly I would reject that claim that they’re worse than blacks and Arabs because they commit less crime, get better jobs, actually want to work, I’ve never seen a hood ‘Indian’ in my life but maybe in Bradford or Yorkshire. They’re also substantially more cucked so easier to manage. I hope that helped you low iq slavic goblin.
It’s 9.3%

When I was out in England it seems that all the ethnics hang out on the street like hungry Hyenas waiting to pounce on a girl the second the guy they're with walks away (almost certain this happened when I walked back into the club after I was talking to some foids)

Ethnics dont really enter the club if they know whats good for them
I challenged 2 ethnics to a fight last time I was in a club jfl

The people are fine LOL.
No, UK blokes are insufferable. Never met a worse group of people.
The women we can debate but I wouldn’t know because I don’t leave my house.
Worst white women on earth, wouldn't touch with a pole.
Indians are roughly 3% if the population so the idea that it’s filled with them is a fallacy.
When I was there they were fucking everywhere, almost threw up.
he weather is the same in most Germanic countries
No, it's worse
jfl and lastly I would reject that claim that they’re worse than blacks and Arabs because they commit less crime, get better jobs, actually want to work, I’ve never seen a hood ‘Indian’ in my life but maybe in Bradford or Yorkshire. They’re also substantially more cucked so easier to manage. I hope that helped you low iq slavic goblin.
Indians commit less crimes, but they are pests. I went to school with about 50% Indians in my class, and they made me have suicidal ideations. They are loud, cannot behave, boring jokes, short, ugly, stink. On the other hand, I've had many black and Arab friends, they are A LOT more tolerable than Indians, despite committing more crimes.

No, it's worse

Indians commit less crimes, but they are pests. I went to school with about 50% Indians in my class, and they made me have suicidal ideations. They are loud, cannot behave, boring jokes, short, ugly, stink. On the other hand, I've had many black and Arab friends, they are A LOT more tolerable than Indians, despite committing more crimes.
Where did you live in the uk? My classes was 99% white.

Never understood how can they dress like this in public.

It's like straight begging for attention.

The reason there aren’t white men clubbing is that there aren’t white men at all; only two-thirds of British zoomers are actually British, if you look at only southern England this number drops to only about half. It’s honestly really sad, England should be a beautiful country filled with beautiful civilized white people not a bunch of ugly fat brown mutts listening to mumble rap and twerking.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

No, it's worse

Uk blokes are maybe 0.05% of the uk. This is all made up jfl. Show me some stats.

• Hmm...
Where did you live in the uk? My classes was 99% white.
Never lived there thank god. Just been forced there on "vacation" more like hellcation.

england is the worst combination you can get putting a bunch of ethnicites together

put together anglo degeneracy, jeet filthiness, mudslime and nigger lack of sentience, thats what u get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and dimorphism
Uk blokes are maybe 0.05% of the uk. This is all made up jfl. Show me some stats.
A bloke just refers to a male. UK lingo, thought you would get it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
I’m fairly sure it’s like that in most cities europe. But no I doubt they do.
JFL The times I've been in Miami it's the same. You'd think it's a shit ton of white people but there's sooo many ethnics, even shorter than me. I know it's a Hispanic city but sometimes it truly felt like where I'm from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51781
Theyre already in the club drinking and asking eachother “where are the birds, lad?”

A bloke just refers to a male. UK lingo, thought you would get it.
Uk ‘blokes’ Are all different depending on how they grew up. A bloke is like cockney geezer but is used generally. I assumed you were referring to geezers.

• +1
Uk ‘blokes’ Are all different depending on how they grew up. A bloke is like cockney geezer but is used generally. I assumed you were referring to geezers.
The UK teens I've spoke with when I was a teen were all insufferable. No manners what so ever. Like wild fucking animals, screaming and behaving like niggers.

The reason there aren’t white men clubbing is that there aren’t white men at all; only two-thirds of British zoomers are actually British, if you look at only southern England this number drops to only about half. It’s honestly really sad, England should be a beautiful country filled with beautiful civilized white people not a bunch of ugly fat brown mutts listening to mumble rap and twerking.
Hmm it's interesting you know. In London for instance there's way more South East Asians than white Brits

Indians are nice people in my experience

• +1
Uk chavs are subhuman as fuck.. I feel bad for any users here who end up having to marry one

Indians are nice people in my experience
Only middle-class adult Indians. Indian teenagers are insufferable. Indians with doctorates are stuck up, and thus also insufferable.

Hmm it's interesting you know. In London for instance there's way more South East Asians than white Brits
@AlexBrown84 why go to thailand when you can geomaxx in london?

JFL I made mistake actually. I looked it up right now and whites are still the majority but it's obviously decreasing

i would actually live in london tbh

plenty of orientals when i visited

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
night-life for women is getting railed by some chad.

night-life for men is standing around with your mates, drinking beers.

• +1
People cope with supremacy on this forum but ethnics raised in the west with good nutrition are like 5"10 on average. Rich area= moggers

• +1
i would actually live in london tbh

plenty of orientals when i visited
It's still one of the best cities even though in recent years it has gotten worse.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
night-life for women is getting railed by some chad.

night-life for men is standing around with your mates, drinking beers.
Night-life for you is watching both while high on ecstasy at some rave

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston