They beat the shit out of me

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Yoo whats up gng how yall doing my nigga im good im good thanks yeah my boy yeah yeah yeah

So the other day I was walkin down the street you know what im sayin doin my daily 10k steps n shit because cardio is important to live a long and fulfilling life you know what im saying gng and in the hood obviously there are people that are ungood in the head you know what im saying gng they not fine in the head a group of niggas come up to me and tryna do their niggactivities and tryna run my pockets and shit they said..

so i resist and punch one of the mfs in their left jaw with a right hook you know its actually self defense then theres like 4 of them i take one of them down with the hook as i said and the others attack me n shit i manage to beat another one up now its 2 of them they beat the shit out of me they stab me in my liver n shit

and then they run away, im in the hospital rn gng, what do i do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, lucifer6969, Chadeep and 7 others
dnr good intro tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, Mr2chef and asdvek
Yoo whats up gng how yall doing my nigga im good im good thanks yeah my boy yeah yeah yeah

So the other day I was walkin down the street you know what im sayin doin my daily 10k steps n shit because cardio is important to live a long and fulfilling life you know what im saying gng and in the hood obviously there are people that are ungood in the head you know what im saying gng they not fine in the head a group of niggas come up to me and tryna do their niggactivities and tryna run my pockets and shit they said..

so i resist and punch one of the mfs in their left jaw with a right hook you know its actually self defense then theres like 4 of them i take one of them down with the hook as i said and the others attack me n shit i manage to beat another one up now its 2 of them they beat the shit out of me they stab me in my liver n shit

That's why you were pissed off

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

i fucked 'them' in the ass

• JFL
Good thread

• Love it
i fucked 'them' in the ass

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
No pics shitty larp kys

Brutal,and retards keep on defending niggers like this

• +1
on gang nigga u shud have bolted ass from dem shady ass niggas, dem niggas finna rob you and dey pants be down to their ankles n shiet, why u ain't tryna run my nigga on gang fr fr no cap

dey gud bois jus out for 4 an stroll n I'm sure u called one of them a racist term so u deserved it we need mo money for dem programs