They fucked up Percy Jackson once again

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Percy Jackson was one of my favorite book series back then.

When the two movies came out I was excited at first but disappointed at the inaccuracy of the story in comparison to the books. They were entertaining but really bad adoptions of the books.

Now since some time it’s official that there is going to be a Percy Jackson TV show on Disney+ in 2023.
The author of the books Rick Riordan said he was disappointed of the movies as well and wanted to make sure that the new tv show will be as accurate to the books as possible.

Jfl

They made one of the three main characters, Annabeth (described as white with blonde hair and light grey eyes in the books) black.

Joe Biden Lol GIF

And the worst part is that the author of the books is an utter cuck who agreed with this and even called his fans who critique his decision racist.

I just can’t live in this retarded woke sjw cuck low IQ degenerate society anymore
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 40761 and 26 others
meanwhile still no ethnic percy jeckson

Atleast The movies had a good looking and accurate annabeth

Meanwhile the tv show:
9292295E ED66 4CD8 8E4E 395F1FC30EAF

You can’t make this shit up
25229F64 BC22 4F98 8E25 B8E693D20121

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Deleted member 43403, horizontallytall and 16 others
It still migh be good

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It still migh be good
Nah it destroys everything right away.
My mind always imagined her as she got described in the books and now seeing her as Black just feels wrong and makes it not look like the Percy Jackson series anymorw

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Nah it destroys everything right away.
My mind always imagined her as she got described in the books and now seeing her as Black just feels wrong and makes it not look like the Percy Jackson series anymorw
Just small part obviously bad part but it can still look like and feel like Jackson series

Resident Evil can relate tbh

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You already know they’re going to put something about black oppression in the show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Growth Plate and germanlooks
unspoken reason why going woke goes broke because everyone, even the minorities being represented wants to watch the pinnacle of beauty and ability represented on screen, they don't want fucking nigger frogs bumbling their way into their fiction and fantasy

I don't really care about how grover looks tbh, I never really pictured him as anything but annabeth being black is completely retarded
Yea I think grovers looks never even got described much at all.
But annabeths appearance got described often. People are so retarded to call us racist for pointing this shit out. I would also be upset if they would let a white actor play a black character

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Lmao
Post this on lipstickalley

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lmao, datboijj and 2 others

When the two movies came out I was excited at first but disappointed at the inaccuracy of the story in comparison to the books. They were entertaining but really bad adoptions of the books.

Now since some time it’s official that there is going to be a Percy Jackson TV show on Disney+ in 2023.
The author of the books Rick Riordan said he was disappointed of the movies as well and wanted to make sure that the new tv show will be as accurate to the books as possible.

Jfl

They made one of the three main characters, Annabeth (described as white with blonde hair and light grey eyes in the books) black.
View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

And the worst part is that the author of the books is an utter cuck who agreed with this and even called his fans who critique his decision racist.

I just can’t live in this retarded woke sjw cuck low IQ degenerate society anymore
If the author is ok with the change then I mean well it is what it is. Yeah it’s silly but oh well.

I complain about dragon ball supers shit plot and retcons from low IQ toriyama but I know there nothing I can do if the author decides he wants to ruin his work

If the author is ok with the change then I mean well it is what it is. Yeah it’s silly but oh well.

I complain about dragon ball supers shit plot and retcons from low IQ toriyama but I know there nothing I can do if the author decides he wants to ruin his work
The author is a cuck who probably got pressured by Disney to do this for more diversity

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and datboijj
if only they made her a GL black girl lol, even she is ugly

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Just dont' get excited for things anymore. That's my perspective.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
don't wanna think about eragon either.

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

YO MY NIGGA SAME I HAVE LOTS OF PERCY JACKSON BOOKS I
STOPPED READING THAT SHIT THE MOMENT THEY TURNED MY BOY NICO INTO A FAGGOT GAY ASS NIGGER!! YES THEY TURNED HIM GAY IN THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES!

Who's ur favorite percy jackson character my nigger? Mine used to be Leo back then when i bougjt every book like 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and germanlooks
They are going to fuck up Amazon Rings of Power as well. They are going to ruin Tolkiens legacy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, germanlooks, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
They are going to fuck up Amazon Rings of Power as well. They are going to ruin Tolkiens legacy
Makes me very very very mad, I love Tolkiens work my favourite books and movies will all be ruined

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

did you jerk of to daddario
9a473a70bc5c5b5e70fe2f80c812da44.jpg

:feelsohh:

• Love it
cope
you cant destroy his legacy
its just a bad adaptation of his legacy

Just your speculation or did they already reveal bad cast or other shit like with Percy Jackson here?

Who's ur favorite percy jackson character my nigger? Mine used to be Leo back then when i bougjt every book like 2 years ago
Just Percy tbh. Always liked Greek mythology and specially Poseidon so Percy also was my favorite character

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20618
Just Percy tbh. Always liked Greek mythology and specially Poseidon so Percy also was my favorite character
nice did u read the heroes of olympus series too? How did u react when they turned Nico gay for no reason?

• +1
I read this series as a kid.

Sad that the author is a greedy cuck that values money more than the legacy of his work he dedicated much time creating.

I would understand if he would have money struggles, but he should be rich enough by now.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20618 and germanlooks
nice did u read the heroes of olympus series too? How did u react when they turned Nico gay for no reason?
Yes I read it. Was relatively young back then so I didn’t really register this gay topic. But looking at it now also in addition to this bullshit with the new cast just shows me how all this shit just happens because of the woke brainwash in our society

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20618

Imagine if they made Grover white. SJW's would have called the show racist. 🤡 society

• +1
Imagine if they made Grover white. SJW's would have called the show racist. 🤡 society
Yea the double standards are brutal in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yea the double standards are brutal in this day and age
Wonder if they'll change Annabeth's name to avoid triggering certain black people. It's a very "white trash" name.

• +1
@tyronelite @Blackgymmax
thoughts

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Everything you love and hold dear to your heart the jew will corrupt

who the fuck watches or read percy jackson lmao

Wonder if they'll change Annabeth's name to avoid triggering certain black people. It's a very "white trash" name.
Nah this would be too much. But still I am heavily disappointed that they let a black girl play Annabeth when in the books it’s clearly described that Annabeth is a typical blond California girl with light grey eyes like all the kids of Athen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and LooksOrDeath
Now they can’t complain if white women start taking black roles :feelshmm:
do black people, not you, get happy that they're represented in media by replacing white people

idk I wouldn't give af if my ethnicity colonized a cumskin's role ngl

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
do black people, not you, get happy that they're represented in media by replacing white people

idk I wouldn't give af if my ethnicity colonized a cumskin's role ngl
Hmm good question.

Not too sure tbh I rarely talk to American blacks since most of them have a victim mentality

If they were to replace Captain American as a black guy I think very few wouldn’t care but if they replaced Blade as a white guy there would be an uproar lol

• JFL

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Like personally my idea for these character looked something like this

Percy Jackson

Annabeth Chase

Poseidon
2643747 young drago insane gif insane coloring insane everything omegachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, incel194012940 and Deleted member 39140

Jfl

View attachment 1822932
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Fucking kikes destroying all my copes. What the FUCK is that ape thing doing in the show? She was supposed to be HQNP Blonde JB fapfuel, not a fucking sheboon. And that disgusting shitskin Dalit

The Percy actor isn’t bad although they should have dyed his hair dark.
But what they did with Annabeth is brutal
The thing is I know he’s still a boy going through puberty put I don’t think he would grow up looking like robust demigod fighting monsters