Things i saw in my vision abt this forum 6 years agoExtreme dejavu.

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Read my other threads aboutt predestinny spirituality to understand. I saw visions ar age 9 now 15about multiple people, pictures, videos of things on this forum, not only this but also other irl life aspect unrelated to Looksmax. These memories are very vague, doctors wiuld call it dejavu but i have a extreme version of it. I literally feel like i have experienced everything before in the past, i never did lsd drugs. For me it was different
I wasnt doing anything and the visions appeared. I can t remmeber everything and tell u my future but whenever shit happens it feels like ive alreaddy experienced it and already seen it. I don't believe scientists that say dejavu is a glitxh in brain. I think i somehow saw the future that already is predestined. Even me having that experience id predestined.

Dude has same experience as me but he is 24 and did lsd and only after taking lsd he experienced dejavu.

Things i saw: . 1. @ChaddeusPeuterschmit, i saw his name so clearly.
2. i saw @PrettyBoyMaxxing s avi. I watched monster and deathnote.
3. I saw chico images.

4. I saw jeremt meeks the famous mug shot.

5. I saw this unknown prisoner 5be6c856e9c850eb51a30535777f7209

6. I saw a very known looksmaxxer here adding me, his name was brah on discord. And he said hey bro. This felr very similar as if i had alrdy experienced it.

7. When tay k got arrested i ssw him crying in court.
8. Johan liebert. 2846

Ill admit not everything in my life i get dejavu about but a big part is extreme dejavu. This is why i keep talking abt predestiny. It implies 0 freewill.

U can see future = future has already predestined. And u have no free will as it is set in stone. Yes the difficult part is how to see future? Imo i dont know. The closest thing i did when i saw rhose visions was meditation but even that was predestined. All is predestined imo.

Sry bout autism typing. Im on phone
No i dont believe in spiritusl powers. U cant have them on ur own. Destiny has given them to u and u will usually lose those powers. For example my visions did i have the power to purposely intentionally enter the vision no ididnt.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Chadeep and 1 other person
Destiny is Be Chad or Die Trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Destiny is Be Chad or Die Trying
Yes even this mindset would be predestined and tje actions after thst would be aswell. Prededtiny is not about ldar and do notbing whole day. Predestiny is predestiny at highest point of view even when u do believe in the illusionary freewill which we all have to. I will get surgery in maybe 2 year

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Why didn't you see the Coronavirus pandemic?
None of the major gurus, astrologers, psychics and mediums have predicted it...

• +1
Yes even this mindset would be predestined and tje actions after thst would be aswell. Prededtiny is not about ldar and do notbing whole day. Predestiny is predestiny at highest point of view even when u do believe in the illusionary freewill which we all have to. I will get surgery in maybe 2 year
Is the foid still crying feeling ulgy after you cut her hair off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is the foid still crying feeling ulgy after you cut her hair off.
Bro i dont mind her anymore im trying to just fix my life idk tbh she doesnt est dinner together anymore we live at clinic so prob

• +1
Peak autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Madhate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
There was a medium old lady that predicted it. I dont know bro. I dont have memory or dejavu about corona virus. Google it the old lady wrote
Syilvia browne was it
https://www.silive.com › 2020/03
Did psychic Sylvia Browne predict the coronavirus 12 years ago? - silive.com
Peak autism
Low iq for not understand and open mind

• +1
Biggest larper on looksmax

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel and sloopnoob
  • +1
Damn this nigga done summoned the spirit of satan and is possessed and shit :lul:

• WTF
  • +1
read every word 3x, very delightful thread OP

• +1
Time to take your meds OP

• +1