think i got psoriasis (medical experts gtfih)

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
redness in my elbow crease that has spread down my arms, it can be itchy and it looks sort of shiny in some lights

i tried sudocrem and savlon and they didn't do anything, i tried scrubbing with a brush in the bath now i'm using canesten hydrocortisone for a couple of days but no luck so far

what shit do i need if its psoriasis? are there any particular creams i need. apparently its an autoimmune thing and can be alleviated by vitamin d/sun exposure, which would explain why i have it because i have been entirely indoors for 3 months

tagging my doctors @Bewusst and @TubOfLard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Pietrosiek and Chintuck22
Drink more water bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, lepo2317, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
take some pics

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1476
might as well tag TubOfLdar because it is indeed over for you
just because i spent the last three months eating cheese and wanking it doesnt mean i wont come back swinging in the months ahead

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
if it is psoriasis or eczema I had it for years and it ruined my life, the only way I got rid of it was gluten free diet + supplementation of fish oil, antioxidants and a strong multivitamin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1476
if it is psoriasis or eczema I had it for years and it ruined my life, the only way I got rid of it was gluten free diet + supplementation of fish oil, antioxidants and a strong multivitamin
Dont take fish oil lul

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Amnesia
it seems to have got worse since i stopped taking my multivitamin, i'll get some more

• +1
Dont take fish oil lul

• +1
Idk what it is man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
- stop drinking alcohol
- get topical steroids
- read the psoriasis subreddit tips
- hope it doesnt get worst

it's serious shitty, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1476
I just googled it, sad shit. Is it bad in ur case?

• So Sad
@TubOfLard @Bewusst it kind of looks like these pics from google

• +1
@TubOfLard @Bewusst it kind of looks like these pics from google

View attachment 1067144View attachment 1067145
psoriasis then, or some allergic reaction

The good news is that if its psoriasis, it should improve in the summer, do you have some stress or something like that lately, it can also make it worse.
The bad news is, fish oil won't help you with this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1476
psoriasis then, or some allergic reaction

The good news is that if its psoriasis, it should improve in the summer, do you have some stress or something like that lately, it can also make it worse.
The bad news is, fish oil won't help you with this
i have been indoors for three months but sunbathed today

• +1
i have been indoors for three months but sunbathed today
when it gets warmer, expose the affected area to sun more. Also, if you have severe stress or depression, you should start doing something about. And also try to limit the salty, sweet things like processed foods.

I have seborrheic dermatitis and eczema for last 6 years so I know a few things on this subject

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1476
when it gets warmer, expose the affected area to sun more. Also, if you have severe stress or depression, you should start doing something about. And also try to limit the salty, sweet things like processed foods.

I have seborrheic dermatitis and eczema for last 6 years so I know a few things on this subject
i take antidepressants but have been inconsistent with them lately, plus a couple of bouts of insomnia, maybe that has contributed to it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4430
It looks weird. I know person who has psoriasis and your case doesn't look the same, but as far as I know, there are different kinds of psoriasis. Go to derm and you will get professional opinion. By the way, steroid creams are good for short time, then psoriasis comes 10x stronger. Don't use steroid creams for psoriasis, even tho derm will give you prescription for it for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Pietrosiek
take the COVID vaccine bro

stress and shit diet catched up finally , it s over your immune system .
i'm using canesten hydrocortisone
also this can worsen it jfl

• +1
Is it bad in ur case?

i have very mild psoriasis been that way for years. i use topical steroids on scalp. typically gets worse in winter.

it's just kinda unpredictable how bad it will get, that uncertainty under stress sucks.