thinking abt i foid i used to be smitten over in highschool

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
She was so attractive to me i used to think about her in class the whole period we had together, everytime she spoke my stomach fluttered. Everytime she was alone i tried talking to her and touching her, but she always curved my advances. Eventually i asked her out for a date and told her i like more than anything ever when she rejected me i burst into tears and cried like a baby in front of her. And then she gave me a hug and told me it’ll never work because she’s not attracted. I never spoke to her again

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, PubertyMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Thanks for sharing jamal.

Im tearing up right now thinking about her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and 2 others
She was so attractive to me i used to think about her in class the whole period we had together, everytime she spoke my stomach fluttered. Everytime she was alone i tried talking to her and touching her, but she always curved my advances. Eventually i asked her out for a date and told her i like more than anything ever when she rejected me i burst into tears and cried like a baby in front of her. And then she gave me a hug and told me it’ll never work because she’s not attracted. I never spoke to her again
I can’t believe you’re a bbc, I can’t believe you’re especially Nigerian. I can’t imagine sharing an origin of ancestry with u. Disgusting.

Jamal n tyrone are fucking the prime women that are stuck in your mind years after the fact. I’m gonna make a man out of you, I’m gonna do what your father failed to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, AlwaysHaveQuestions, bad personality and 1 other person
That’s actually really fucking sad bro ngl

Bro you are down bad for real

work on yourself jamal

Mogs me because you got hugged

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jamal2222 and germanlooks
Attests she rejected you with kindness

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
Mogs me because you got hugged
I’ll never forget that hug. She smelled like strawberries and had beautiful black hair. She was Italian and looked similar to charli d amelio

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
mistaking kindness for receptiveness
happens all the time unless you consciously repress it

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222