thinking how Robert Pattinson could be Hollywood's biggest gigaslayer if it weren't for his maxilla

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
his frontal harmony is incredibly good, compact midface, positive 9° canthal tilt, excellent ESR, excellent eyebrows, good proportions, good jaw, but he was held back by his maxilla
Images   2023 07 03T102707006 Images   2023 07 03T102738339

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Beastchodecode, normie_joe and 6 others
who cares he mogs 99% of this forum and swims in pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, disheartenedcel, Icon and 16 others
his maxilla is fine, it's his upper lip that's small.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27452 and 3 others
who cares he mogs 99% of this forum and swims in pussy
that's true, but i think he is dicklet, that's the only explanation for kirsten cheating on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, arabcelxxx, Beastchodecode and 5 others
his frontal harmony is incredibly good, compact midface, positive 9° canthal tilt, excellent ESR, excellent eyebrows, good proportions, good jaw, but he was held back by his maxilla
View attachment 2295704View attachment 2295705
Brad Pitt has a worse side profile than him.
Pattinson's only actually issue is that he was inserted in the most random and retarded projects after Twilight.
He was still a heartthrob for millions of teenage girls in Twilight and the only memorable Huffflepuff in Harry Potter (his role was literally being the Chad who's better than Harry and mogs him at every chance)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Icon, arabcelxxx and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, NerdcelThundercok, Interested and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 27452
Before Makeup and Photoshop:
Robert-Pattinson-Without-Makeup.jpg

After Makeup and Photoshop:
5da8a503045a31120e708a92

After he has fed on the blood of a girl with HIV:
eiddclywsamofb9-819x1024.jpeg

:feelshehe:
The girls like him in twilight, see the coments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Artemis
So many things are genetic. You can see bad maxilla but still good lower maxillary projection (upper lip is not flat).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 27452, rand anon and 1 other person
The girls like him in twilight, see the coments

Ofc they do.

I also like my frauded pics, esp. the ones with FaceApp on. Damn i like them. And girls love them too :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27452 and 2 others
Pattinson is one of the few who peaked after his "prime".
Bearded Pattinsoncel in interviews and his Bruce "Battinson" Wayne mog his younger self from Twilight
Twilight is a joke, but him appeal in female gaze is high level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and HeightPilledum
it protrudes past his vestibule, stop smoking crack.
i know your one of the dumbest users here on the forum so ill just provide this example

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WagedandReady, Interested and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27452
I like how your IQ is so low you can't tell the difference between a flat nose and a recessed maxilla.
his maxilla is asian tier wtf are you on bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WagedandReady, Beastchodecode and 6 others
His upper maxilla is trash while lower one mogs. Anyway it's shit cope for men because if it's too much you can look like a fag and also everyone are recessed to some degree. There is no absolute forward growth in nature. He still would ascend with better upper maxilla tho

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Beastchodecode, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27452

Attachments

• SqmStzyt_o.jpg
    SqmStzyt_o.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 0
  • f01b5796ad1541114ebf0a571510fb13.jpg
    f01b5796ad1541114ebf0a571510fb13.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
If his maxilla wasn't recessed, even guys would have liked Twilight.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
If his maxilla wasn't recessed, even guys would have liked Twilight.
On a serious note, he also would benefit a lot from projecting his nose more. It is literally asian-tier, low bridge.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 22540 and Interested
He’s Chad either way. Once you get to Chadlite you don’t need to worry about all these tiny details anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, CuriousGuy and Deleted member 22540
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 22540 and 3 others
Before Makeup and Photoshop:
Robert-Pattinson-Without-Makeup.jpg

After Makeup and Photoshop:
5da8a503045a31120e708a92

After he has fed on the blood of a girl with HIV:
eiddclywsamofb9-819x1024.jpeg

:feelshehe:
comparing pics when he was fking 34 to when he was 22 nice job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, whitegymmax and Artemis
Just post the worst pictures you could find theory. I could post bad photos of PSL gods as well. No one is a walking morph in all lightings and cameras, except maybe Hernan.
Patt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 24789
On a serious note, he also would benefit a lot from projecting his nose more. It is literally asian-tier, low bridge.
He did rhino this is why his nose looks like that. It's bad rhino result

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
these guys are blinded by status like foids. I have the same recessed maxilla and pheno but I don’t have a fraction of his pussy
maybe cuz you lacking eyes/jaw? (no offense i just don't know how you look like)

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and FutureSlayer
He looks weird as fuck in photos imo but looked insane in motion especially in Harry potter

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Interested and Deleted member 22540
He looks weird as fuck in photos imo but looked insane in motion especially in Harry potter
Recessed maxilla usually make you look polarizing/uncanny and even if you're gl when you have mid maxilla there's always will be something off about you in photos. In most cases it's also make you less photogenic while people with more forward growth looks more 'normal' in photos. In his case it's works that way: Irl > motion > pics

maybe cuz you lacking eyes/jaw? (no offense i just don't know how you look like)

I don’t know you tell me bro. Either way i’m having a bimax in 6 months so I hope I’ll look less uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Interested

I don’t know you tell me bro. Either way i’m having a bimax in 6 months so I hope I’ll look less uncanny
If some pics don’t load just click on them to open

jfl you're a slayer looking. only thing i really think that looks weird is your gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
jfl you're a slayer looking. only thing i really think that looks weird is your gonial angle
A lot of ppl pinpointed my mouth area and recessed maxilla as my worst feature. Surgeon confirmed it so i went ahead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
A lot of ppl pinpoited by mouth area and recessed maxilla as my worst feature. Surgeon confirmed it so i went ahead
depends how recessed. if it's not severe and don't cause breathing issues your good. your mouth is small but lips itself are good and compensate it. it still up to you tho fix it or not

• +1
depends how recessed. if it's not severe and don't cause breathing issues your good. your mouth is small but lips itself are good and compensate it. it still up to you tho fix it or not
can’t really go back at this point. I have orthodontics on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
  • +1
then i hope that they won't give you braces or some shit
I have braces to decompensate my bite but not elastics, it‘s bone anchored in my maxilla

I have braces to decompensate my bite but not elastics, it‘s bone anchored in my maxilla
bro there is a high chance that braces will fuck your face up and make you even more recessed

• +1