Thinking of oding on heroin to kms

D

Deleted member 24589

Homeless Jobeless Kissless Virgin
Should i boof some heroin (put it up my ass), cant IV since im scared of needles. Im feeling the time will be soon co i cant handle living brain damaged, polish and autistic.

Thinking of just taking 3 grams at once which will defo kill me even with unpure h

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 22124
I want it too, but Idk how to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
being a kissless abused dog virgin is a brutal life. Even my own mother said i should have killed myself sooner when i bring it up.

No 18yo should have such a shit life as I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Was thinking of hanging but would have to make a hole in the ceiling to put a rope around the joist which is just too much work

Was thinking of hanging but would have to make a hole in the ceiling to put a rope around the joist which is just too much work
Attention farmer. If you wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already. Muh cant tie the rope muhh. Fuck off

Damn nigga whats with all these suicide threads lately

Attention farmer. If you wanted to kill yourself you would have done it already. Muh cant tie the rope muhh. Fuck off
If u knew a suicidal person uu would know that planning it out is actually coz i dont wanna fail and be left a vegetable.

I want it too, but Idk how to get it.

plattan , but its like 1000 kr/gram

also heroin is not full proof as a euthanasia method .

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24589
Fentanyl
Pentobarbital (nembutal)

are full proof

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Yh those r verybhard to come across tho

some say pharmacies in Tijuana mexico have nembutal , but that was 10 years ago. not sure about 2022.

//Thomas DOM

@chawaje help out a polish bro