• Total voters
@thirdworldcel defend yourself, you cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
She cute, not gigastacy but i would smash her tbh

so how much you rate her stalkercel (op)?

edit: thanks for reputation I can finally access gigacels forums

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, HowAmIAlive123, turkproducer and 3 others
I don't think it's a woman based on that, there are other users with much stranger behaviors

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, HowAmIAlive123 and TsarTsar444
so how much you rate her stalkercel (op)?

edit: thanks for reputation I can finally access gigacels forums
Rateb

Who is she?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
You posted this photo, where did you find this photo? Are you a friend of yours?
wont say but its someone I wanna try my luck with

also stalkercels cry me a river

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Hotter the girl is , less chance she’d date an average looking guy
Not every man is hypergamous like incels here who think lima is their looksmatch
only high iq poster in this thread the rest are retarded copers, its literally over for all of you just for replying to this effortmax stalkercel islamcoper, also this is why your mother doesn't love you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7580
you posted her photo on an incel site, it started bad.
How old are you?
nigga no shit, wont say age but my dick is 5.9inches, almost 6 so go figure

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, sandcelmuttcel, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
She's Zaynpilled so she can stay :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Patient A
nigga no shit, wont say age but my dick is 5.9inches, almost 6 so go figure
Why not say your age? This is not something that can compromise you in any way.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
so you can do dickmaths
Okay, it's definitely a woman, her answers are very forced, it looks like someone trying to pass for incel.
In theory you should be around 20 - 25, but your responses are very stupid.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, N1c, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
Okay, it's definitely a woman, her answers are very forced, it looks like someone trying to pass for incel.
In theory you should be around 20 - 25, but your responses are very stupid.
no shit nigga you can join conspiracytheoristcels

• Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
@Monk defend yourself.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11053
@thirdworldcel
hello there
Joket

• JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 8576 and 4 others
Could be interesting
for what? jfl throw a bone between two dogs and they start fighting. This user is definitly female. Who did you ever see using the word 'stalker' here to mock someone. This place is packed with crypto simps like @IncelsBraincels said. Rules are rules, she needs to be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and IncelsBraincels

"us men" JFLLLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1c, turkproducer, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
only high iq poster in this thread the rest are retarded copers, its literally over for all of you just for replying to this effortmax stalkercel islamcoper, also this is why your mother doesn't love you
How tf a woman can master PSL vocab so damn well?

@thirdworldcel how dare u corrupt our holy place of masculinity with your filthy presence femoid
Die die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, turkproducer, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, turkproducer and ItsOver.com
The ugly low self-esteem self-conscious wet hole, in question
View attachment 1082762

@thirdworldcel is a female that is larping as an incel, here is the proof that I could be bothered to grab, it was too obvious just from reading her content.

her rate me:

because all her past threads type like a girl and she awkwardly asked to rate "some girl"

Serious Who is more suitable for a long term relationship?

---------------------

you could easily change a few gender words and this post would read like something a foid would write:

Ok so here's some story time, when I was in 11th grade there was a particular boy who looks similarly like him and all the virgin teen girls from my highschool wanted to secure him, like 7 or 9 girls competing for his attention, circling him and shit while i sit with a bunch of other losers envying the fucker, but we were bluepilled to understand what was going on back then tbh lmao, >imaging thinking this world was equal to begin with, god i feel such low iq remembering my bluepilled days, anyways, he got into smoking cigs and shit and he made out with almost the top stacies of the highschool, every month or so, he'd swip through them. ITS OVER buddy boyos.

------------------

and again:

Ok, so for you guys who just moneymax and pussy rent and don't give a shit about dating because it takes a lot from us men, whats the cheapest pussy you ever bought before, also do hookers make discounts for chad in terms of looks?

--------------

you get the point, im not quote anymore posts from this female;

------------------------
asking the forum about whether ugly females are datable ( which she is an ugly wet hole btw - SPOILER REMINDER )

---------------------
And finally, asking the forum what a woman should do:

@Julian and @africancel have both picked up on this user being a female.​

I doubt it is a girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why tf would a woman talk like this, room temperature iq thread ngl

• didn't read your shit fucking thread, kill yourself immediately
  • didn't read your shit fucking thread, kill yourself immediately, + @sergant banish this filthy whore
People actually voting for this option ...

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, N1c, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
The ugly low self-esteem self-conscious wet hole, in question
View attachment 1082762

@thirdworldcel is a female that is larping as an incel, here is the proof that I could be bothered to grab, it was too obvious just from reading her content.

her rate me:

because all her past threads type like a girl and she awkwardly asked to rate "some girl"

Serious Who is more suitable for a long term relationship?

---------------------

you could easily change a few gender words and this post would read like something a foid would write:

Ok so here's some story time, when I was in 11th grade there was a particular boy who looks similarly like him and all the virgin teen girls from my highschool wanted to secure him, like 7 or 9 girls competing for his attention, circling him and shit while i sit with a bunch of other losers envying the fucker, but we were bluepilled to understand what was going on back then tbh lmao, >imaging thinking this world was equal to begin with, god i feel such low iq remembering my bluepilled days, anyways, he got into smoking cigs and shit and he made out with almost the top stacies of the highschool, every month or so, he'd swip through them. ITS OVER buddy boyos.

------------------

and again:

Ok, so for you guys who just moneymax and pussy rent and don't give a shit about dating because it takes a lot from us men, whats the cheapest pussy you ever bought before, also do hookers make discounts for chad in terms of looks?

--------------

you get the point, im not quote anymore posts from this female;

------------------------
asking the forum about whether ugly females are datable ( which she is an ugly wet hole btw - SPOILER REMINDER )

---------------------
And finally, asking the forum what a woman should do:

@Julian and @africancel have both picked up on this user being a female.​

I remain somewhat convinced. Go on