Thirsty as fuck with age ? Juggernaut Law / Hypergamy

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I notice being way more desperate and thirsty at 21 than when I was for example 18… like my standards are low enough for granny’s / landwhales / drug addict foids do standards keep lowering like this ? That would explain so many tinder experiments.. at first I couldn’t believe it now I’d actually hook up with an obese girl or old lady for a quick fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, justbentbro, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
People in general become less picky with age as they have less and less to choose from. 40+ moms openly cold approach chad men, while 20+ girls are usually very reserved (will not approach outside dating apps, even there, the vast majority wait for a man to approach).
(Older women still do have tons of options - the "wall" is a lie - but the options are generally bad, very few good looking guys want to bang them)

Most older guys will hit on anything that has a pulse as they age since their options become smaller and smaller while their waistline gets bigger and hairline thins more and more.

When you are young you have all kinds of delusions about what you "deserve". Most guys in their teens believe they deserve 'stacies' and top tier instagram models, and will have access to them when they grow up.
Then real life hits you in the face with who you realistically have a chance of fucking, and you gradually drop your standards until you finally get a woman who agrees she is at your level.

(I wish I was attracted to old moms, but I'm not - they are the only group of women who blatantly and openly approach men on vacation, in nightlife, in parties etc., they just don't give a fuck anymore and are not as reserved as prime women - if you do, all you need is low body fat and at least a decent hairline, you will be able to sleep with a different one every few nights)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Oberyn and thereallegend
My standards only got higher with age

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I notice being way more desperate and thirsty at 21 than when I was for example 18… like my standards are low enough for granny’s / landwhales / drug addict foids do standards keep lowering like this ? That would explain so many tinder experiments.. at first I couldn’t believe it now I’d actually hook up with an obese girl or old lady for a quick fuck
Young chadlite has to settle with a low tier becky landwhale in 2022

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Oberyn and Kenickie