This 2 Minute A Day Stretch Ascended Me ~1 Inch in Height

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Fuarkkk, no cap Boiz, when I woke up today, the first thing I did was make another thread about Vito Basso after I dreamt about him. Afterwards I went to check my morning height, and damn, I've grown from 6'1.25 to 6'2 in 3 months by doing this easy stretch, no equipment needed.

----> Every one of you reading this are most likely developing this defect to some extent, unless you work in construction or some shit, called the Dowager's Hump. I noticed this in my new home that has a wierd mirror setup that allows you to look at your side profile straight on in the reflections. Sitting in a chair looking at a computer screen for hours on end enourages this kind of spinal structure formation:

Fuark, no matter how much you adjust your posture or bring your head back, you can't make it right unless you do these stretches and straighten out your spine again. Do it boiz, it makes you look like a warrior chad while standing too.

tagging niggaz who could use an inch :what: @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @RoundHouse @gigaxzeruclet @Thompsonz @curlyheadjames

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, AsGoodAsItGets, Agendum and 25 others
fr?
i think my posture lacks a bit cause i never emptied my bag in school and it had all books from all classes (my mother couldnt lift my bag, it was heavy)
i need one inch ye nigga, id take it..

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14160
Fuarkkk, no cap Boiz, when I woke up today, the first thing I did was make another thread about Vito Basso after I dreamt about him. Afterwards I went to check my morning height, and damn, I've grown from 6'1.25 to 6'2 in 3 months by doing this easy stretch, no equipment needed.

----> Every one of you reading this are most likely developing this defect to some extent, unless you work in construction or some shit, called the Dowager's Hump. I noticed this in my new home that has a wierd mirror setup that allows you to look at your side profile straight on in the reflections. Sitting in a chair looking at a computer screen for hours on end enourages this kind of spinal structure formation:
View attachment 1479354View attachment 1479355

Fuark, no matter how much you adjust your posture or bring your head back, you can't make it right unless you do these stretches and straighten out your spine again. Do it boiz, it makes you look like a warrior chad while standing too.

tagging niggaz who could use an inch :what: @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @RoundHouse @gigaxzeruclet @Thompsonz @curlyheadjames

ive lost 2 inches due to shit posture and 1 inch due to knock knees

im getting knock knee surgery soon and might get surgery in the spine to straighten it

if my posture wasnt fucked i wouldve been 6'1 natively.

at least hopefuel

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero, Constantin Denis and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 7224 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Holy fuck man. Did you really got 1 inch of height? IM 175CM and my fucking back is hurting a lot and I have very shit ass posture.. If I can get 3cm extra height.. Thats is like getting LL for free without any pain. Then I can fraud my height to 183cm.. That would be wild dream.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 14160
Lifefuel for my 6'1 ass that has shit posture:love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Have you stopped growing yet? Wondering if this may be effective in teens than in full grown adults.

Holy fuck man. Did you really got 1 inch of height? IM 175CM and my fucking back is hurting a lot and I have very shit ass posture.. If I can get 3cm extra height.. Thats is like getting LL for free without any pain. Then I can fraud my height to 183cm.. That would be wild dream.
it depends i guess, but I didn't know how bad my posture really was till i saw it in a reflection. And no matter how much i moved my bad or shoulders back the hump wouldnt go away till i started doing the wall chin tuck. It looks straight and good now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 16989
5'2" to 5'3" would help man thank u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 14160
it depends i guess, but I didn't know how bad my posture really was till i saw it in a reflection. And no matter how much i moved my bad or shoulders back the hump wouldnt go away till i started doing the wall chin tuck. It looks straight and good now
What you think?. This is best what I CAN stretch.

Ill rape you with my 20x20 square inch balkan construction building 2 headed cock you muslim faggot​

So much shit talking for a person that has never posted pictures of face and body

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
ive lost 2 inches due to shit posture and 1 inch due to knock knees

im getting knock knee surgery soon and might get surgery in the spine to straighten it

if my posture wasnt fucked i wouldve been 6'1 natively.

at least hopefuel
I doubt it,post them

Should good posture be like this?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
:lul:

fucking faggot not posting my legs

but theyre legit deformed

lifefuel anyway

my whole body is deformed
Ur severely mentally ill u dont have knock knees you autistic version of patrick bateman :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ur severely mentally ill u dont have knock knees you autistic version of patrick bateman :hnghn:
jfl

i got compared to nozcka or something, cox and now bateman

but all i wanted to look like was gigabone mogger hyperfag barret

jfl

i got compared to nozcka or something, cox and now bateman

but all i wanted to look like was gigabone mogger hyperfag barret
Your behavior is like patrick batemans and just as deluded get help surgeries wont fix your mental state

• JFL
Your behavior is like patrick batemans and just as deluded get help surgeries wont fix your mental state
nigga i descended now

i need HT legit

and LL

and bimax to elongate my jaw and wraparound jaw to improve my lower third and zygomatic arch + infraorbittal rim saddled implants to fix my cheekbone projection and supra fillers and a rhino to make my jaw smaller + forehead implants to increase the widht of my upper third so nothing looks too uncanny

nigga i descended now

i need HT legit

and LL

and bimax to elongate my jaw and wraparound jaw to improve my lower third and zygomatic arch + infraorbittal rim saddled implants to fix my cheekbone projection and supra fillers and a rhino to make my jaw smaller + forehead implants to increase the widht of my upper third so nothing looks too uncanny
Ur trolling? :lul:

Ur trolling? :lul:
no im serious

around $200k

nigga i have nothing left but to become a male model

i hate wageslaves and am a massive narcy

ITS OVER FOR ME

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
no im serious

around $200k

nigga i have nothing left but to become a male model

i hate wageslaves and am a massive narcy

ITS OVER FOR ME
Oh you are a massive narcy alright nigga but all of that shit combined will make you look like a gay alien ur htn at least just get a few minor surgeries and ur good to go anyone can become a fucking model nowadays jfl and no matter how many surgeries you get you wont be one of the top models u need to be born gigachad thats not possible :lul: just look at this fucking nigga he has vitiligo and even hes modeling ur one crazy bastard
Images

• JFL
Oh you are a massive narcy alright nigga but all of that shit combined will make you look like a gay alien ur htn at least just get a few minor surgeries and ur good to go anyone can become a fucking model nowadays jfl and no matter how many surgeries you get you wont be one of the top models u need to be born gigachad thats not possible :lul: just look at this fucking nigga he has vitiligo and even hes modeling ur one crazy bastard
View attachment 1479471
HTN means incel for me

Weak Chad is the least i need (appeal wise so 6'9 in lifts should do after double LL and knock kneee surgery and spine fusion)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
HTN means incel for me

Weak Chad is the least i need (appeal wise so 6'9 in lifts should do after double LL and knock kneee surgery and spine fusion)
Ur gonna go through all that shit for 0.8 psl increase :hnghn: i thought i was mentally ill til i saw your posts holy shit

Ur gonna go through all that shit for 0.8 psl increase :hnghn: i thought i was mentally ill til i saw your posts holy shit

keep barking for me dog

LL from 5'10 to 6'1 then spine and knock knee surgery to 6'3 an lifts to 6'6 is legit

less than $50k and less than 1 year recovery

im a genius you mutt

1 year of rotting to slay asian girls

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15516 and 1 other person
keep barking for me dog

LL from 5'10 to 6'1 then spine and knock knee surgery to 6'3 an lifts to 6'6 is legit

im a genius you mutt

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

keep barking for me dog

im a genius you mutt

1-2 years of rotting to make ER :lul:

• +1
HTN means incel for me

HTN can be chad for many women. Chad literally means you have world wide appeal.

• JFL
1-2 years of rotting to make ER :lul:
im fucking incel i cant evenr un JBW and get laid in asia

i dont know how to approach anyone or have a normal conversation

but thats too hard to fix

so ill just get LL to tower over everyone sothey have no chance but to approach me since im the only one within their line of sight once they look up

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Nice that would get me to 6'7 then

• +1
HTN can be chad for many women. Chad literally means you have world wide appeal.
i had a 2 week breakdown during finals because a girl thought i was approaching her while i wasnt and rejected me

keep barking dog

world wide appeal or rotting in my basement

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
keep barking for me dog

im a genius you mutt

lucky bastard. I would kill for 5.10 height..

i had a 2 week breakdown during finals because a girl thought i was approaching her while i wasnt and rejected me

keep barking dog

world wide appeal or rotting in my basement
Are you the super man looking dude some posted here before? How you can have problem.

lucky bastard. I would kill for 5.10 height..
im severly deformed at 5'10 too

i have anterior pelvic tilt, forward head, knock knees, spinal ketosis and scoleosis

if i fix that i get 3' at least

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Are you the super man looking dude some posted here before? How you can have problem

but i peaked at 6 PSL and was incel (because of 5'10 height and i started losing hair so i shut myself in)

I made a height maxing guide on how this works. But I am the most hated user here, so people didn't read the post, as what happens with most of my posts.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, DivineBeing and Deleted member 14160
but i peaked at 6 PSL and was incel (because of 5'10 height and i started losing hair so i shut myself in)
bro 5.10 is fucking good height.. You can fraud 182-183cm.. That is very acceptable height.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I made a height maxing guide on how this works. But I am the most hated user here, so people didn't read the post, as what happens with most of my posts.
brutal. My avi halo carries me tbh :feelshah:

bro 5.10 is fucking good height.. You can fraud 182-183cm.. That is very acceptable height.
i got called short at 185cm in lfits while doing JBW in asia

since then ive been a shut in my room

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
get LL as well

you will be a divine being like me too at 6'10
I might add it but first of all there is still trimax and lefort 4 for me next week

• +1
i got called short at 185cm in lfits while doing JBW in asia

since then ive been a shut in my room
How is that even possible lol. You must have bad body proportion.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
im severly deformed at 5'10 too

i have anterior pelvic tilt, forward head, knock knees, spinal ketosis and scoleosis

if i fix that i get 3' at least
Get them fixed and get a hair transplant u dont need to become gay alien