This AlphaDesitny parody

You should send these to her lol

I don't think she would even know who sent them or even care about them. She hates me because I tried to bed her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don't think she would even know who sent them or even care about them. She hates me because I tried to bed her.
Yeah I never understood this about women. She flirted and then when you tried to make a move she got mad like wtf

• +1
Yeah I never understood this about women. She flirted and then when you tried to make a move she got mad like wtf

Exactly, if it's anyone's fault, it's hers and fuck what she and my mother said. My friend congratulated me on talking her into making out. Even girls on reddit said she led me on.

I mean, we mad out, she literally asked me if I like her afterwards, I'm 21, did she not expect me to want sex?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1

And funny thing, she told me she knew him, but I asked him if he knew her and he said he never heard of her

• +1
Same bro. The coping manlet vs the 13 year old chad
Lol ik so many kids my age who could destroy him. My one bud is 6'2 200lbs mildly chunky

• +1
Lol ik so many kids my age who could destroy him. My one bud is 6'2 200lbs mildly chunky
I'd like to see how many kids your age a gym manlet could take on at once

• +1
I was like 5'8 when I was 13
yes you said that so I was wondering if you maybe where small during earlier years of childhood this would explain your height

• +1
yes you said that so I was wondering if you maybe where small during earlier years of childhood this would explain your height
somehow we've all managed to make two pages of this nonsense and not actually discuss anything important lol

• +1
somehow we've all managed to make two pages of this nonsense and not actually discuss anything important lol
wow this is great

• +1
I turned 5'11 when I was 13. My parents are both 5'7 tho

• +1

Not that small

• +1
But you went up in height percentile though. Maybe you where 5'8 because you where closer to being done growth

I was actually the tallest kind in my class during that year

• +1
I was actually the tallest kind in my class during that year
yeah my class the biggest is 5'10 but I play a kid in hockey named tank and he is 6'5 and 13

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
wow this is rare

i wonder how he did it

• +1