Blackpill This article is absolute undeniable proof that being fat MASCULINIZES women, while instantly CASTRATING AND FEMINIZING men.

Rush

Rush

🗡️🩸
Time online
48d 7h 2m
Correlation doesn't equal causation. This just proves that being overweight during childhood can develop antisocial behavior, which would make sense. Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them. Women do.

BoosterShotEnjoyer

BoosterShotEnjoyer

Banned
Time online
5d 1h 36m
VeryFuglyNiyguhs said:
Basically obesity is associated with anti social personality disorders and adult anti social behaviours in women, but not in men. If that doesnt prove being fat masculinizes women, then I don't know what does.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Wizard
Time online
42d 9h 19m
Rush said:
Correlation doesn't equal causation. This just proves that being overweight during childhood can develop antisocial behavior, which would make sense. Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them. Women do.
You missed the point. Being fat masculinizes women. Ask yourself a question which lesbian is more rude and unlady like, a slim petite one, or a fat one.

Rush

Rush

🗡️🩸
Time online
48d 7h 2m
VeryFuglyNiyguhs said:
You missed the point. Being fat masculinizes women. Ask yourself a question which lesbian is more rude and unlady like, a slim petite one, or a fat one.
I doubt ngl. Too many factors to make that conclusion. Also, if anything, high body fat percentage correlates more with estrogen.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Wizard
Time online
42d 9h 19m
Rush said:
I doubt ngl. Too many factors to make that conclusion. Also, if anything, high body fat percentage correlates more with estrogen.
In women excess estrogen converts to T, which lowers their estrogen heavily combined with all the xenoestrogens, BPA, baby pill in the environment.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Time online
28d 4h 42m
I don't think "femininity" when I think of overly lean women. When I think "hyperfeminine" I think of cartoonishly overdeveloped plump tits and wide hips ballooning out to round asses. Squeezable, jiggling flesh.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Wizard
Time online
42d 9h 19m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't think "femininity" when I think of overly lean women. When I think "hyperfeminine" I think of cartoonishly overdeveloped plump tits and wide hips ballooning out to round asses. Squeezable, jiggling flesh.

I'm talking about being overweight and obese.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Time online
28d 4h 42m
VeryFuglyNiyguhs said:
I'm talking about being overweight and obese.

Obesity is closer to femininity than diced up supermodels.

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Time online
65d 3h 3m
Rush said:
Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them.
Fat boys get bullied a lot, but they can still be relevant to the group if they have positive attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread