This article is absolute undeniable proof that being fat MASCULINIZES women, while instantly CASTRATING AND FEMINIZING men.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Basically obesity is associated with anti social personality disorders and adult anti social behaviours in women, but not in men. If that doesnt prove being fat masculinizes women, then I don't know what does.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14160, noodlelover and 2 others
Correlation doesn't equal causation. This just proves that being overweight during childhood can develop antisocial behavior, which would make sense. Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them. Women do.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Kmscurry, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
Basically obesity is associated with anti social personality disorders and adult anti social behaviours in women, but not in men. If that doesnt prove being fat masculinizes women, then I don't know what does.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. This just proves that being overweight during childhood can develop antisocial behavior, which would make sense. Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them. Women do.
You missed the point. Being fat masculinizes women. Ask yourself a question which lesbian is more rude and unlady like, a slim petite one, or a fat one.

You missed the point. Being fat masculinizes women. Ask yourself a question which lesbian is more rude and unlady like, a slim petite one, or a fat one.
I doubt ngl. Too many factors to make that conclusion. Also, if anything, high body fat percentage correlates more with estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and noodlelover
I doubt ngl. Too many factors to make that conclusion. Also, if anything, high body fat percentage correlates more with estrogen.
In women excess estrogen converts to T, which lowers their estrogen heavily combined with all the xenoestrogens, BPA, baby pill in the environment.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
I don't think "femininity" when I think of overly lean women. When I think "hyperfeminine" I think of cartoonishly overdeveloped plump tits and wide hips ballooning out to round asses. Squeezable, jiggling flesh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I don't think "femininity" when I think of overly lean women. When I think "hyperfeminine" I think of cartoonishly overdeveloped plump tits and wide hips ballooning out to round asses. Squeezable, jiggling flesh.

I'm talking about being overweight and obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Men don't really put their fat friends down, or exclude them.
Fat boys get bullied a lot, but they can still be relevant to the group if they have positive attributes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back