This body (and my height) is what is getting me dates now that my loose skin is gone

Hard do believe because Slovenia average is like 180-182cm. Im you exact height and i regularly get height mogged suprisingly mostly by people between 40 and 70
op doesnt go out much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, DidntRead, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
40 and 70? You mean age 40 and 70?

I dont like that research about dinaric alps, because serbians are tall as fuark and it skews with odds. That research was skewed for sure because someone in Črna gora is probably 190cm on average

If you are Slovenian let me know.

just wear lifts ez 1 inch
Yeah serbs are maybe the tallest people in the world but Slovenians are tall too

Hard do believe because Slovenia average is like 180-182cm. Im you exact height and i regularly get height mogged suprisingly mostly by people between 40 and 70
I very much doubt u "regularly" get height mogged here at 186. You just don't notice the ones you mog. Isn't your college full of manlets anyway?
Yeah serbs are maybe the tallest people in the world but Slovenians are tall too
wait I thought u were Macedonian jfl

I very much doubt u "regularly" get height mogged here at 186. You just don't notice the ones you mog. Isn't your college full of manlets anyway?

Not in college, im taller then 85-90% of guys there, but on the streets especially when i am at the city square i am taller then 70% maybe, rest are taller and the majority for some reason are older guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yeh but I think avg is still about 5'11'' only guys who are tall in lso are serbs
I'm dead, even I mog this non gymcelled
post body
Not in college, im taller then 85-90% of guys there, but on the streets especially when i am at the city square i am taller then 70% maybe, rest are taller and the majority for some reason are older guys
how tall are you?

yeh but I think avg is still about 5'11'' only guys who are tall in lso are serbs

post body

how tall are you?
Like you

Ohnonononononononono. Ononononoonononnononono oonono o AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA OH NONONONNONONO LOOK AT HIM HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatmanO
You are serbian, if Im not mistaken or croatian, so your expereinces might be diffrent. And as you said you mog 85-90% guys in college.
Ohnonononononononono. Ononononoonononnononono oonono o AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA OH NONONONNONONO LOOK AT HIM HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are serbian, if Im not mistaken or croatian, so your expereinces might be diffrent. And as you said you mog 85-90% guys in college.

Macedonia

Serbia is entirly diffrent country, it has tall guys all over prob more than netherlands
Macedonia
Well you probably just notice they are old

Took 2 years but my loose skin is finnaly gone!
The hips might appear a bit wider due to camera angle, but I hope this motivated people to workout hard.

Muscle and being outgoing is what gets intrest and standing out, legit

It’s over op you are above 20% body fat

jokes aside, good job, very good transformation from when you used to be built like this
kazuya-matsumura-kazuya-matsumura-lament-ss-05-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
jokes aside, good job, very good transformation from when you used to be built like this
kazuya-matsumura-kazuya-matsumura-lament-ss-05-1.jpg
Hhahaha made me chuckle a bit.

I actually thought about you commenting just 3 min before this, when I was making my salad but I thought youd make sort of a rude comment. But thanks man, you frame mog me tho as you can stand up upside down with arms, mogs me
It’s over op you are above 20% body fat
If only there was some way to lose bodyfat??

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
I never looked that fat even at the peak of my dreamer bulk.

Nice build though

Just don't tell anyone that you lift tbh.

Nice build though

What do I tell women if they ask me where I got my frame from hthen?

Nice build though

and thanks for the kind words

5-9% looks like it is actually 12% ish

dumb chart tbh
I know it's wrong. The 5-9% is actually 12 but you get the point op is fat.

What do I tell women if they ask me where I got my frame from hthen?

and thanks for the kind words
Let them think it's just your genetics. if they ask if you lift directly just downplay it and say you do pull ups sometimes IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Let them think it's just your genetics. if they ask if you lift directly just downplay it and say you do pull ups sometimes IMO.
Haha yeah exactly . btw im higher bodyfat but I think some of it is loose skin too
I know it's wrong. The 5-9% is actually 12 but you get the point op is fat.
meh, fat is vague. Also my pecs and belly has some loose skin left. I am higher bodyfat but ''fat'' is very vague

Shake those titties boi

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

Took 2 years but my loose skin is finnaly gone!
The hips might appear a bit wider due to camera angle, but I hope this motivated people to workout hard.

Muscle and being outgoing is what gets intrest and standing out, legit

Congrats, on the results. rewards for efforts (y)

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Skinny fat genes like me. It truly is a curse.

Skinny fat genes like me. It truly is a curse.
Nah man I can assure you under ashirt it looks nothing like skinnyfat :) Unless you mean wide hips which you shoudnt berate yourself over or the loose skin

Nah man I can assure you under ashirt it looks nothing like skinnyfat :) Unless you mean wide hips which you shoudnt berate yourself over or the loose skin

No I know - but it's what's under the shirt that's also important....

I am honestly leaving this forum if this is considered a good body and frame. All this time i thought most active users here were at least average to Chadlites like on PSL...
hips are such a fail tbh
ruins this guys frame.

also op you're 100% above 15%bf
I'd guess 20-22%ish. you just don't have that much abdominal fat which makes you think you're leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
hips are such a fail tbh
ruins this guys frame.

also op you're 100% above 15%bf
I'd guess 20-22%ish. you just don't have that much abdominal fat which makes you think you're leaner.
Yeah im 100 percent not 15

Id say 18 really cause I was 20 2 weeks ago

Its just the camera angle, Id say hips dont just ruin aestehtics as I have a lot of other good bone proportions to back it up. If I didnt have a good waist and bideltoid id be over tho

op doesnt go out much

Wtf is this?

He is such a shut in that making a vid about going outside is an EVENT?

Holy fuck if this is what most people here are like I'm a GIGA NT Extrovertcel chad
I mean cmon bro

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Yeah im 100 percent not 15

Id say 18 really cause I was 20 2 weeks ago

Its just the camera angle, Id say hips dont just ruin aestehtics as I have a lot of other good bone proportions to back it up. If I didnt have a good waist and bideltoid id be over tho
really you're not man. trust me you 20%+
if you're having trouble losing fat you're just not counting calories.
eat 2000-2500 cals a day (2500ish if you work out a good bit) and eat around 100-150g of protein a day.
you should lose about a pound a week & the vast majority of it will be fat once you workout a decent amount & eat plenty protein & after about 15 weeks you'll be shredded while also keeping most of your muscle (1000-1500 cal diets cause you to lose a fuck ton of muscle and feel like shit)

bro are u recording from inside a chemistry lab

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
Yeh I checked now, Im like 18-20% :/

its just a average Eastern European home
Told you so man. I wasn't picking on you i was merely stating facts.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Told you so man. I wasn't picking on you i was merely stating facts.
Yeh, sorry about that. Just everyone is so hostile I never know when people are hostile or not. Gonna keep cutting.

I am 188 and I was 67kg. I lost couple but now it is 92. I wish I could keep going but circumstance is not suitable rn. Keep it !
Dude, I'm 65kg and 1cm lower than you. What age were you that skinny? I'm 20.

How long have you been working out?

BF is like 16-19% but I didnt do any dexa so Im purely speculating, but id say most likely to 15%

Thats fat on the hips, I store most fat there.
Youre like 20% mayve a bit over

Youre like 20% mayve a bit over
Yeh I agree, 20% sounds a bout right Id say
Brutal. Do you eat quite frequently and a lot? Or it's rather genetics?
Nah man, just genetics, I was always ogre than any guy my size. I am just bones and barrel chested. Not even sure what weight so much,probably bones.
How long have you been working out?
1 year and 7months, but I started with a terrible body. My muscle building is below average too, or I havent been doing something right like programming, but I have a big frame to support it. I put 100% effort in it tho.

Why you asking, you looking into lifting too?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeh I agree, 20% sounds a bout right Id say

Nah man, just genetics, I was always ogre than any guy my size. I am just bones and barrel chested. Not even sure what weight so much,probably bones.

1 year and 7months, but I started with a terrible body. My muscle building is below average too, or I havent been doing something right like programming, but I have a big frame to support it. I put 100% effort in it tho.

Why you asking, you looking into lifting too?
What's your age?

If you're 15% body fat, I'm 5%. There's no way you're 15% with those manboobs and love handles, sorry. I'd guess 18-22%.

If you're 15% body fat, I'm 5%. There's no way you're 15% with those manboobs and love handles, sorry. I'd guess 18-22%.
No Im not. Thats loose skin by the way, I made the mistake, look at othet comments. Im 18-20 percent regardless

You look soft, do you think its possible to get more hard? Also how do you look on shirts... on shirts proportions are all that matters

You look soft, do you think its possible to get more hard? Also how do you look on shirts... on shirts proportions are all that matters
Hey man, yeah I can get more hard, bodyfat prob

I look better in shirts/pullovers