This body (and my height) is what is getting me dates now that my loose skin is gone

You look soft, do you think its possible to get more hard? Also how do you look on shirts... on shirts proportions are all that matters
Yeh I think now it looks much harder at 15%: but in clothers it looks very good

does fatman mog me?

body of a ftm tranny

over

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Chadelite
body of a ftm tranny

over
Its ok doesent bother women, I understand if it bothers you tho
really you're not man. trust me you 20%+
if you're having trouble losing fat you're just not counting calories.
eat 2000-2500 cals a day (2500ish if you work out a good bit) and eat around 100-150g of protein a day.
you should lose about a pound a week & the vast majority of it will be fat once you workout a decent amount & eat plenty protein & after about 15 weeks you'll be shredded while also keeping most of your muscle (1000-1500 cal diets cause you to lose a fuck ton of muscle and feel like shit)
I am losing weight but only been losing for past 3 weeks, I need 3-6 more o3o this 3 weeks I lost 6lbs and I definitly notice it
really you're not man. trust me you 20%+
if you're having trouble losing fat you're just not counting calories.
eat 2000-2500 cals a day (2500ish if you work out a good bit) and eat around 100-150g of protein a day.
you should lose about a pound a week & the vast majority of it will be fat once you workout a decent amount & eat plenty protein & after about 15 weeks you'll be shredded while also keeping most of your muscle (1000-1500 cal diets cause you to lose a fuck ton of muscle and feel like shit)
but why is my face so lean at 20%+, I dont understand

even zyzz and jeff seid have kinda wide hips they are just really good at hiding it but look at ANY picture of them from the front NON FRAUDED and you will see what I mean

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
even zyzz and jeff seid have kinda wide hips they are just really good at hiding it but look at ANY picture of them from the front NON FRAUDED and you will see what I mean

View attachment 222919
View attachment 222924
Dude this is the thruth, only people complaing about wide hips are looksmaxxers. Ever saw a girl who just had a slight flaw in her body like not total hourglass and decided you werent attracted to her? JFL

Dude this is the thruth, only people complaing about wide hips are looksmaxxers. Ever saw a girl who just had a slight flaw in her body like not total hourglass and decided you werent attracted to her? JFL

No one has hips as wide as his waist lol, zyzz liked to give you the illusion but he was frauding hard as FUCK

everyone has small hips when you rotate them like that and put your legs a bit wider

No one has hips as wide as his waist lol,
Are you talking about zyzz?

I mean a lot of guys have wide hips, its normal and some bodybuilder models too

Are you talking about zyzz?

I mean a lot of guys have wide hips, its normal and some bodybuilder models too

Yes zyzz brah he frauds, so does jeff seid

Yes zyzz brah he frauds, so does jeff seid
People here hate wide hips but they are coping hard because they look for reasons to demotivate others

People here hate wide hips but they are coping hard because they look for reasons to demotivate others

Even zyzz and jeff seid have it but they fkn made it brah

Even zyzz and jeff seid have it but they fkn made it brah
are srsly drawing a indirect-parallel between fatmann and jeff seid?

what sort of drugs are you on rn? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
are srsly drawing a indirect-parallel between fatmann and jeff seid?

what sort of drugs are you on rn? :lul:

Jeff seid mogs him into oblivion ofc but still has wide hips

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Has OP even gained a single KG of muscle with all his gymcelling?
Seems like all his "gains" are fat

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
Did your loose skin around your belly detract by itself or did you have to work your abdominal muscles to make them cover the gap between them and the skin?

Has OP even gained a single KG of muscle with all his gymcelling?
Seems like all his "gains" are fat

giphy.gif
100% he's doing some obscure 5x5 program with belt, straps etc. and bad form following the midget alphadestiny's tips and tricks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jesus how many accounts does this man need
its not undisputed accounts. they're all primarily lookism users who have lookism accounts and post there so i tagged them in case they'd make a thread or smth

its not undisputed accounts. they're all primarily lookism users who have lookism accounts and post there so i tagged them in case they'd make a thread or smth
Good tbh

Wide hips aren't an issue if your lats and shoulders are even wider

100% he's doing some obscure 5x5 program with belt, straps etc. and bad form following the midget alphadestiny's tips and tricks
his bench PR is 40kg + 2 metre chains + extra strong resistance band