This body (and my height) is what is getting me dates now that my loose skin is gone

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Took 2 years but my loose skin is finnaly gone!
The hips might appear a bit wider due to camera angle, but I hope this motivated people to workout hard.

Muscle and being outgoing is what gets intrest and standing out, legit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, goat2x, nastynas and 21 others
Is that still loose skin on your hips or is it just fat?

Also what is your bf%?

Is that still loose skin on your hips or is it just fat?

Also what is your bf%?
BF is like 16-19% but I didnt do any dexa so Im purely speculating, but id say most likely to 15%

Thats fat on the hips, I store most fat there.

I am honestly leaving this forum if this is considered a good body and frame. All this time i thought most active users here were at least average to Chadlites like on PSL...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Dogs, DidntRead and 17 others
BF is like 16-19% but I didnt do any dexa so Im purely speculating, but id say most likely to 15%

Thats fat on the hips, I store most fat there.
Honestly, get under 10% and you'll be getting laid easier.

How tall are you?

I am honestly leaving this forum if this is considered a good body and frame. All this time i thought most active users here were at least average to Chadlites like on PSL...
It might not be good for bodybuilders, but the women in my college appreacite it for sure.

How tall are you?
Im 6'1'' barefoot.

I think 10% is really hard as my body likes to retain fat, I mean my face won't get much better at 10% Id say

How tall are you?
You think 10% bodyfat would help? I presume its just a measure to tell beginners or skinny guys for their bones to reveal
I sent you a PM, hopefully you take time to read it.

Last edited:
It might not be good for bodybuilders, but the women in my college appreacite it for sure.

Im 6'1'' barefoot.

I think 10% is really hard as my body likes to retain fat, I mean my face won't get much better at 10% Id say
Height is okay and same as mine.

I suggest you change your diet for a while and experiment. But you must stay between 10 to 15 % at least to look aesthetic imo.

Keep crying for his mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1347, Heirio and 12 others
Height is okay and same as mine.

I suggest you change your diet for a while and experiment. But you must stay between 10 to 15 % at least to look aesthetic imo.
Are you between 10-15%?

height weight?

Those hips are ready to deliver some babies into this world :lul: I have the same problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, TheMewingBBC and 9 others
Those hips are ready to deliver some babies into this world :lul: I have the same problem.
Ah its alright, as an old ex-mod here said. Also camera angles make it appear bigger

''They aren't end of it all...''

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
89 kg

185cm barefoot (so like 188cm with shoes)

I am 188 and I was 67kg. I lost couple but now it is 92. I wish I could keep going but circumstance is not suitable rn. Keep it !

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Are you between 10-15%?
Yeah, i'm actually a twink. The lowest i ever went was probably 10-11% back when i was gymcelling.

I am 188 and I was 67kg. I lost couple but now it is 92. I wish I could keep going but circumstance is not suitable rn. Keep it !
Is it 92 of fat? thanks!
Yeah, i'm actually a twink. The lowest i ever went was probably 10-11% back when i was gymcelling.
That would be a lot harder for me than for you, my hormones are made for bit higher bodyfat, but I have frame to back it up

Is it 92 of fat? thanks!
I was skinny as hell so had no fat at all. I did not applied diet or something while gaining mass but my bf is %14.9 rn

You need to lose at least 10 kgs of fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
That would be a lot harder for me than for you, my hormones are made for bit higher bodyfat, but I have frame to back it up
Bro have you measured you bideltoid width (frame)?

What is it if you don't mind telling?
Mine is around 18.5 to 19 inches (my deltoids are not worked out yet, i am twink).

oh no. oh no

your gna get roasted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Bro have you measured you bideltoid width (frame)?

What is it if you don't mind telling?
Mine is around 18.5 to 19 inches (my deltoids are not worked out yet, i am twink).
I havent for a long time, but a year ago it was 20, now its 20.5-21 for sure no doubt. I already had big bideltoid before lifting, but height mogs most anyway

More like 2-3. I just started training abs so thats why my core is pretty weak :feelskek:
You must be delusional if you think 2/3 in all brutal honesty you're over 20% bf aka fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Titbot, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
UNDISPUTED NEEDS TO SEE THIS

@KEy21 @TheMewingBBC @Dante1 @Slayer @currymax @onnysk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, KEy21, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Nah for sure not man, for sure
You are over 20% bf and that's a fact. Jfl at thinking training abs will make them show. It's about bf stop coping.

this is a good body and frame for a natural lifter ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
this is a good body and frame for a natural lifter ded srs
Most people here are taking sarms so people expect people to look like sarms. And im only 1year 7months in so I have a lot of time for improvemnt I think
UNDISPUTED NEEDS TO SEE THIS

@KEy21 @TheMewingBBC @Dante1 @Slayer @currymax @onnysk
he would be proud of my accomplishemnt and ancension
You must be delusional if you think 2/3 in all brutal honesty you're over 20% bf aka fat
Actually I might, but if I am thats very good cause my face would stay like that

Nah for sure not man, for sure
BF Male

@FatmanO you are over 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Good bro

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
I am not wasting my data on that video, but from the first frame I can see that you're sucking in your stomach and pulling your shoulders back to hide your fat tits

Basically, you look like me when I get lazy and out of shape, only this is as good as it gets for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
8/10 body wise

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and FatmanO
how did you get rid of the loose skin?

How tall are you in Slovenia with your height?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gazzamogga
I am not wasting my data on that video, but from the first frame I can see that you're sucking in your stomach and pulling your shoulders back to hide your fat tits

Basically, you look like me when I get lazy and out of shape, only this is as good as it gets for you
Not really, I have scoliosis bro. If you look at frame its not true
how did you get rid of the loose skin?
Only time helps and clean food

You honestly don't look THAT bad, but oh boy you have ZERO glutes, that's so weird.

How tall are you in Slovenia with your height?
just above avg, nothing special but 75th percentile...

So 5'11'' is average, Im 6'1'' barefoot.

Its still pretty good, altrough Im just ideal height for women but not to be considered tall. Most tall guys I know are skinny as fuark too with acne. But some are pretty gl
You honestly don't look THAT bad, but oh boy you have ZERO glutes, that's so weird.
Really? I started working them out so it might take some time. Ill give it a month or two and ill get them back, also the pants dont favour it.
8/10 body wise
body is actually the only thing women notice on me or consider dating me (if I show intrest) and height ofcourse.

I doubt its face cause its nothing out of ordinary.

Being social to other people if they notice is nice too.

chad

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
just above avg, nothing special but 75th percentile...

So 5'11'' is average, Im 6'1'' barefoot.

Its still pretty good, altrough Im just ideal height for women but not to be considered tall. Most tall guys I know are skinny as fuark too with acne. But some are pretty gl

Really? I started working them out so it might take some time. Ill give it a month or two and ill get them back, also the pants dont favour it.

body is actually the only thing women notice on me or consider dating me (if I show intrest) and height ofcourse.

I doubt its face cause its nothing out of ordinary.

Being social to other people if they notice is nice too.
What matters is how you tall you feel, do you get mogged regularly by people everywhere?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and forwardgrowth
HE BELIEVES HES 15% BF OR BELOW AND THAT HIS ABS ARE VISIBLE. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and RichardSpencel
Brb gonna gain height

No, I feel like I mog people, and I feel very good if I wear air max which boost even by 1inch. Unless there is a demographic where there are only basketball players, I rarely feel mogged.

Im excited bro

Your low bf theory is legit
Hard do believe because Slovenia average is like 180-182cm. Im you exact height and i regularly get height mogged suprisingly mostly by people between 40 and 70

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hard do believe because Slovenia average is like 180-182cm. Im you exact height and i regularly get height mogged suprisingly mostly by people between 40 and 70
40 and 70? You mean age 40 and 70?

I dont like that research about dinaric alps, because serbians are tall as fuark and it skews with odds. That research was skewed for sure because someone in Črna gora is probably 190cm on average

If you are Slovenian let me know.
Brb gonna gain height
just wear lifts ez 1 inch