This Cheap Hormone You Can Find At Walmart for $15, Is the Easiest Way To Increase HGH and IGF-1

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

A very important heightmaxing and sleep-optimizing supplement, which you can take an hour before falling asleep.
Of course, you won't be producing igf-1 if you aren't eating a lot of protein on top of taking melatonin.

More information on sleep and height below.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, Son of gigachad, wayme and 2 others
long term it usually just fucks up sleep wake/circadian 90% of the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, wayme and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and wayme
no studies show that you grow dependent. it doesn’t effect melatonin production.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
everyone interested in understanding how truly special and underrated melatonin is, look up doris loh on facebook. her science articles are giga advanced biochemistry way beyond even my scope but her fb page explains a lot of the controversy more simplistically, there's a fb group as well but a long wait time to be accepted it would seem. but apparently, melatonin ( alongside ascorbic acid the other supp she recomments to everyone ) controls smth called phase seperation, and this process controls literally everything in living organisms, and is perhaps the only cure to viral persistence/long covid most of us still prolly have, but in like gram dosages. melatonin has countless articles showing its an insanely potent antioxidant and mitochondrial protector including all its metabolites, and it reverses any and all types of toxicity. it seems to be the master redox regulator, more than glutathione, and only 5% is made in the pineal gland, the rest is made in mitochondria. EMF's blue light and any type of stress ( including inceldom ) deplete the shit out of it. detox reactions are very possible at first , u should work up dosage. look into customs potentially fucking with your order. she also explains why the anti androgenic claims are false, but i dont recall why rn.

melatonin is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
everyone interested in understanding how truly special and underrated melatonin is, look up doris loh on facebook. her science articles are giga advanced biochemistry way beyond even my scope but her fb page explains a lot of the controversy more simplistically, there's a fb group as well but a long wait time to be accepted it would seem. but apparently, melatonin ( alongside ascorbic acid the other supp she recomments to everyone ) controls smth called phase seperation, and this process controls literally everything in living organisms, and is perhaps the only cure to viral persistence/long covid most of us still prolly have, but in like gram dosages. melatonin has countless articles showing its an insanely potent antioxidant and mitochondrial protector including all its metabolites, and it reverses any and all types of toxicity. it seems to be the master redox regulator, more than glutathione, and only 5% is made in the pineal gland, the rest is made in mitochondria. EMF's blue light and any type of stress ( including inceldom ) deplete the shit out of it. detox reactions are very possible at first , u should work up dosage. look into customs potentially fucking with your order. she also explains why the anti androgenic claims are false, but i dont recall why rn.
should i buy it? at 18