This coper thinks white men are jealous of how asian men look

B

beachdude123

Mistral
Came across this comment on reddit and lmao.

Attachments

• coping asian.jpg
    coping asian.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, delusionalretard, Gargamel and 12 others
Some are

Korean men have unlimited smv. right behind whites mulattos and blacks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 19798 and 7 others
its legit

white have to accept black males cucking them so when it comes to non black males there is even more chip on the white males shoulder to keep non black ethnics down

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
its legit

white have to accept black males cucking them so when it comes to non black males there is even more chip on the white males shoulder to keep non black ethnics down
No Asian will ever cuck a white man. They can't be seen as dominant or intimidating at all. They are usually short as well. Asian girls don't even want an asian bf they usually go for a white dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Some are

Depends where you are I guess. I live in socal and no Asian man is gonna get a stacy out here. Not a chance, I haven't seen it happen even once. I haven't seen an Asian man even get a white becky at all. The ones who simp over the Korean Kpop mfs are the dweebs and blue haired women. No stacy wants one.

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel
No Asian will ever cuck a white man. They can't be seen as dominant or intimidating at all. They are usually short as well. Asian girls don't even want an asian bf they usually go for a white dude.
its not that they cant be seen

for you its not acceptable for them to be seen as dominant or intimidating

it goes against your beliefs

that's called cognitive dissonance

when that happens u try to find everything in your mind to make your beliefs true

majority of AF are with AM

but when u look at white women u will see white women from all type of background ( ghetto, sorority white females, college educated, red necks, anime lovers, hip hop heads, weed addicted) going interracial

white males have accepted black males fucking white women/ a lot of them still resent it which is why u always see the "n word this" or "bbc lover that" comments

the rest of the non black ethnics are always fucking white women

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Cheesyrumble
I’ve seen this cope plenty from Asians and blacks. I’ve also seen blacks say white people look the same on a lot of occasions in TikTok comments which is absolute cagefuel. Whites have 100x more facial diversity than actual purebred Africans

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
The only interracial a stacy will go is for some Tyrone or Jose. Theres no chinese men out here scoring white stacys lets be honest.

• Hmm...
yes i can confirm we are jealous. of top 0.0000001% surgerymaxxed kdrama star makeupmaxxed koreans

but reminder koreans are actually the ugliest asian male race

thats why 50% of people in their capital city has had facial plastic surgery

now i admit the kdrama dudes do mog us to death.

but the average white man mogs the average asian man in every aspect to the fucking grave. an avg asian in the west is turbo incel. the average white man in asia is a turboslayer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Salieri, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
its not that they cant be seen

for you its not acceptable for them to be seen as dominant or intimidating

it goes against your beliefs

that's called cognitive dissonance

when that happens u try to find everything in your mind to make your beliefs true

majority of AF are with AM

but when u look at white women u will see white women from all type of background ( ghetto, sorority white females, college educated, red necks, anime lovers, hip hop heads, weed addicted) going interracial

white males have accepted black males fucking white women/ a lot of them still resent it which is why u always see the "n word this" or "bbc lover that" comments

the rest of the non black ethnics are always fucking white women
Also as for the dominance aspect, every asian man I've ever seen is usually very quiet and skinny and usually not that tall. Most of the time they are seen as nerdy unless they Kpopmaxx which then dweeb women will find them attractive but no men will respect them or if they gymmax they can get some becky but they aren't ever getting white Stacy's. Of course a good looking asian dude can get a good looking asian girl sometimes but a good looking asian girl goes for a white dude a lot of the time.

omgggggg it's soooo true. :soy:

yes i can confirm we are jealous. of top 0.0000001% surgerymaxxed kdrama star makeupmaxxed koreans

View attachment 1798001 thats why 50% of people in their capital city has had facial plastic surgery

but the average white man mogs the average asian man in every aspect to the fucking grave. an avg asian in the west is turbo incel. the average white man in asia is a turboslayer
Well for me personally, I mog kpop mfs. Most of the time their face is covered in makeup and they got plastic surgery done on top of that and I still look better than them. Either way a hot white stacy isn't gonna go for a kpopmaxxed asian dude even if he looks good because they aren't into that. They have no sex appeal for hot white women. They will get lots of asian girls and some dweeb women and we all know dweeb women are sub5 a lot of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Some are

they have smv to asian girls. you say this cuz korean girls like korean men more than black men

but to the rest of the world they have tiny niche appeal. normie white women are repulsed by "korean" men. not to mention avg korean looks like shit chink, isnt the kpopmaxxed pretty boy u have in mind

they have smv to asian girls. you say this cuz korean girls like korean men more than black men

but to the rest of the world they have tiny niche appeal. normie white women are repulsed by "korean" men. not to mention avg korean looks like shit chink, isnt the kpopmaxxed pretty boy u have in mind
Nawl

some non-white groups have good smv

but i hate when they delude themselves into thinking they're doing better than white men

just delays the process of them waking up to the things holding them back and fixing them

Last edited:
This is all cope all people are only glorious Muslims and how they are the most chadly people on earth. Only people who pray 5 times a day can acknowledge this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Whoever has mogger bones and height with a 9 inch penis is the chadliest actually

The only interracial a stacy will go is for some Tyrone or Jose. Theres no chinese men out here scoring white stacys lets be honest.
Mogs u

Depends where you are I guess. I live in socal and no Asian man is gonna get a stacy out here. Not a chance, I haven't seen it happen even once. I haven't seen an Asian man even get a white becky at all. The ones who simp over the Korean Kpop mfs are the dweebs and blue haired women. No stacy wants one.
Former miss Alabama disagrees

more and more white dudes ragging on Asian dudes; this only means their getting more attention I guess.

Asians used to be under the radar, nobody gave a fuck about them. but more and more of these threads are popping up and more and more racist encounters with Asians are happening irl. “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” :feelsshh::feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Cheesyrumble
I'd never in my life want to be a normal looking asian, But a top tier masculine looking one, I wouldn't mind
I’ve seen this cope plenty from Asians and blacks. I’ve also seen blacks say white people look the same on a lot of occasions in TikTok comments which is absolute cagefuel. Whites have 100x more facial diversity than actual purebred Africans
Scientifically Wrong, Africans have the most diversity of any race to the point where they shouldn't even be categorized in one group. You must be talking about african americans? They lived in the same area for a good century, and now have little difference in dna.

Ricecel cope
Ogre is jealous of white girls sexpating to korea. White men have given up coping BBC. So they're the most insecure when supposedly the least popular race is slaying white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 16369
That phenomenon doesn’t exist. White women don’t go to Asia for sex. Jfl at you
They go to get korean boyfriends and brag to fellow westerners on youtube and tiktok

Ur the faggot who put east Asians below Curries. Ur a fucking clown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'd never in my life want to be a normal looking asian, But a top tier masculine looking one, I wouldn't mind

Scientifically Wrong, Africans have the most diversity of any race to the point where they shouldn't even be categorized in one group. You must be talking about african americans? They lived in the same area for a good century, and now have little difference in dna.
Africans all have the same features though. Black kinky hair, brown eyes, black skin, and so on. White people can come in all colors for hair, eye, skin tone, and so on.

View attachment 1798001 thats why 50% of people in their capital city has had facial plastic surgery

Where are those face ratings from? I'm not doubting I am just surprised. I have never been to korea and I thought they were the most attractive asians because everyone says that. Source pls.

London is same story

more and more white dudes ragging on Asian dudes; this only means their getting more attention I guess.

Asians used to be under the radar, nobody gave a fuck about them. but more and more of these threads are popping up and more and more racist encounters with Asians are happening irl. “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” :feelsshh::feelsshh:
Haha it's only because Asian dudes do terrible with dating in the west and this comment on reddit was ridiculous. No white Stacy wants an asian boyfriend
Former miss Alabama disagrees

Dude you realize this is a video of THEM looking at her. Some famous kpop musicians staring at her during their performance she is just using this as a way to show off it's some ego boost. She isn't even calling them attractive she's saying "look how hot I am they couldn't keep their eyes off of me" either way, even if some girl did have some Kpop fetish where she wanted to date a kpopmaxxed dude that does not represent the majority at all it's a very small minority. Most white women will date anyone that isn't asian or indian.

Yeah first off she claims she mvoed there to teach Enlgish not specifically to meet someone and another thing, it's literally in the title "kpop idol" she wants clout and status. She knows she has no chance of getting a white male celebrity in the US so she gets some asian one from korea. Trust me, if she could get a white chad celebrity she would choose him over some asian one.

• Ugh..
Africans all have the same features though. Black kinky hair, brown eyes, black skin, and so on. White people can come in all colors for hair, eye, skin tone, and so on.
Which makes it even crazier, to have less different type of facial features, and still have more diverse dna. Evolution is puzzling indeed

Also as for the dominance aspect, every asian man I've ever seen is usually very quiet and skinny and usually not that tall. Most of the time they are seen as nerdy unless they Kpopmaxx which then dweeb women will find them attractive but no men will respect them or if they gymmax they can get some becky but they aren't ever getting white Stacy's. Of course a good looking asian dude can get a good looking asian girl sometimes but a good looking asian girl goes for a white dude a lot of the time.
so is u worried or scared that stacys are going interracial with AM

are u cheering them on or do u find it disgusting to see a stacy with a AM

• +1
Yeah first off she claims she mvoed there to teach Enlgish not specifically to meet someone and another thing, it's literally in the title "kpop idol" she wants clout and status. She knows she has no chance of getting a white male celebrity in the US so she gets some asian one from korea. Trust me, if she could get a white chad celebrity she would choose him over some asian one.
Mayocels cope the most right next to Curries. White girls love going to Seoul.

Mayocels cope the most right next to Curries. White girls love going to Seoul.
View attachment 1798159
You take a few examples of some average looking becky that is some kpop fanatic going to Korea that doesn't prove shit haha. A hot blonde Stacy in the United States doesn't want shit to do with asian men they see them as short, ugly, quiet, small penis men (whether the stereotype is true or not girls still think this regardless) and want nothing to do with them sexually. When a girl has constant flow of CHADS and TYRONES hitting them up on tinder and instagram and snapchat and so on, she is not gonna go pick an asian one even if he is kpopmaxxed which is very rare I have never seen someone kpopmaxxed irl before.

so is u worried or scared that stacys are going interracial with AM

are u cheering them on or do u find it disgusting to see a stacy with a AM
Not worried at all they are the race that poses the least threat to whites dating wise besides Indians maybe. I am just stating the obvious. Asians where I live are mostly social outcasts that all hangout together. Shy, quiet, nerdy. As for seeing a Stacy with an AM I don't find it disgusting necessarily I just never seen it happen IRL. I know some decently attractive or average asian girls that get white men though. It's actually rare for me to see asian girls dating their own race.

Yeah exactly lmao I know about white women going to countries for black men because they have sex appeal and its all taboo and the whole bbc thing but there's nothing sexual about some feminine looking kpopmaxxer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16369
You take a few examples of some average looking becky that is some kpop fanatic going to Korea that doesn't prove shit haha. A hot blonde Stacy in the United States doesn't want shit to do with asian men they see them as short, ugly, quiet, small penis men (whether the stereotype is true or not girls still think this regardless) and want nothing to do with them sexually. When a girl has constant flow of CHADS and TYRONES hitting them up on tinder and instagram and snapchat and so on, she is not gonna go pick an asian one even if he is kpopmaxxed which is very rare I have never seen someone kpopmaxxed irl before.
Nordic stacy... there's many amwf youtube channels. And 90% are korean men. Koreans cultural influence is immense.

It's a real thing

it’s more common in midwest/ southwest us

Yeah exactly lmao I know about white women going to countries for black men because they have sex appeal and its all taboo and the whole bbc thing but there's nothing sexual about some feminine looking kpopmaxxer.
this is the resentment part i was referring to

white males have accepted black men fucking white women but will still have resentment see black as beneath them

Not worried at all they are the race that poses the least threat to whites dating wise besides Indians maybe. I am just stating the obvious. Asians where I live are mostly social outcasts that all hangout together. Shy, quiet, nerdy. As for seeing a Stacy with an AM I don't find it disgusting necessarily I just never seen it happen IRL. I know some decently attractive or average asian girls that get white men though. It's actually rare for me to see asian girls dating their own race.
a lot of ethnics are in the west and they see white women as easy u just have to accept that

they will approach 1 to 100 a day to get sex

as for what females want they just want men to approach and be low inhib @btsgangruling

dont delude yourself into thinking white women are exclusive to all white males its why white males go insane when they see white women go interracial

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Nordic stacy... there's many amwf youtube channels. And 90% are korean men. Koreans cultural influence is immense.

Just since there are a few channels out there with these couples doesn't mean that it's a common thing. I've never seen a couple like this irl before where I am in socal. Every single one of the hot Stacy's I know only date white chads mostly surfers. Just since there are a few Kpop fangirls out there with korean fetishes doesn't mean it's what it's actually like in real life. Just tell me this, who do you think are more successful dating wise in the west, white or asian men? It's a simple answer. Most of the asian men I went to highschool with are incel virgin gamers.

Just since there are a few channels out there with these couples doesn't mean that it's a common thing. I've never seen a couple like this irl before where I am in socal. Every single one of the hot Stacy's I know only date white chads mostly surfers. Just since there are a few Kpop fangirls out there with korean fetishes doesn't mean it's what it's actually like in real life. Just tell me this, who do you think are more successful dating wise in the west, white or asian men? It's a simple answer. Most of the asian men I went to highschool with are incel virgin gamers.
HEY RETARD... ASIAN MEN ONLY MAKE UP 3% OF THE US POPULATION.... AND 1/3 OF THE "ASIANS" are Curries. And ur just making stuff up calling them all incels. Objectively untrue. Asian men get married at the same rate as everyone else