this fat bitch thinks she is skinny

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞

aaaaaa i. cant take these 10 iq foids from america anymore, someone from usa please go er

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The perfect build

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Charisma, Autismcel and 1 other person
Big ass belly

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
mirin post to rep ratio 14 year old retard nigger
eat my fucking dick you balkan-dwelling cuck, go wash your face with some mud since your filtration systems are run by gypsies faggot

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
I want her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, try2beme and Alt Number 3
eat my fucking dick you balkan-dwelling cuck, go wash your face with some mud since your filtration systems are run by gypsies faggot
my car at 18 year old costs more money than you will ever see in your life, you lowlife cheap american fuck go pay your taxes to kikes while ur country is getting taken over by deathnics and niggers :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
my car at 18 year old costs more money than you will ever see in your life, you lowlife cheap american fuck go pay your taxes to kikes while ur country is getting taken over by deathnics and niggers :lul::lul:
your "car" is probably some shitbox stolen from Albania during some one of the thousands of balkan wars by your war criminal dad nigger, your entire region is a shithole and worse than fucking India, eat my fucking balls

• JFL
your "car" is probably some shitbox stolen from Albania during some one of the thousands of balkan wars by your war criminal dad nigger, your entire region is a shithole and worse than fucking India, eat my fucking balls
nice counterargument clown saying most random bs you can think of, ur ballls havent dropped yet little piece of shit

nice counterargument clown saying most random bs you can think of, ur ballls havent dropped yet little piece of shit
you know i'm right, your entire region is a wartorn shithole. the WORST slums of Mumbai are heaven compared to whatever gypsy shithole you got plopped into by your incestuous parents.

you know i'm right, your entire region is a wartorn shithole. the WORST slums of Mumbai are heaven compared to whatever gypsy shithole you got plopped into by your incestuous parents.
ironic that im responding to your comments on iphone 15 pro

ironic that im responding to your comments on iphone 15 pro
iphone 15 pro made and procured by your superior western counterparts. go kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and shizuku11111
iphone 15 pro made and procured by your superior western counterparts. go kill yourself
aww why are you mad lil man, did mom make something for dinner that you dont like?

She looks normal

no arguments, case closed.
if that was so i should've stopped replying long time ago but idk why i kept entertaining your ugly ass

regards

Fuarkk richcel

if that was so i should've stopped replying long time ago but idk why i kept entertaining your ugly ass

regards
keep coping.

good luck in the next life boyo. we both know there's no hope in the balkans.

keep coping.

good luck in the next life boyo. we both know there's no hope in the balkans.
its okay bro, i would be mad too if my coutnry was getting taken over by deathnics and blacks, let it all out big boy

its okay bro, i would be mad too if my coutnry was getting taken over by deathnics and blacks, let it all out big boy
yeah bro
is that why every time i check off topic i see your nigger-obsessed ass posting about the latest nigger winning a ufc fight?
you're a cuck

yeah bro
is that why every time i check off topic i see your nigger-obsessed ass posting about the latest nigger winning a ufc fight?
you're a cuck
let it all out, u will feel better

Shes skinny and extremely fuckable, this body goes hard

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Shes skinny and extremely fuckable, this body goes hard
OP is balkan fag who is only used to seeing starved gypsies as a result of the fallout of the 36th balkan war, so of course he doesn't like it

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
OP is balkan fag who is only used to seeing starved gypsies as a result of the fallout of the 36th balkan war, so of course he doesn't like it
yesss bro, please give me food or i will die :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
pleasee send me food nooo im starving, my family is starving pleaseeee
jfl at this pisspoor attempt at sarcasm, but it makes sense, your prefrontal cortex is underdeveloped from malnutrition

jfl at this pisspoor attempt at sarcasm, but it makes sense, your prefrontal cortex is underdeveloped from malnutrition
not sarcasm bro, i didnt eat for 2 days :(:(

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:caging at your shit attempts at humor
i think u were dropped on ur head as a child, or maybe ur parents straight up hit u in the head cuz they dont like u

i think u were dropped on ur head as a child, or maybe ur parents straight up hit u in the head cuz they dont like u
lol stfu i am preoccupied with something else now, go jack off to anorexic foids and kys

• JFL